Minute Maid® Citrus Punch uploaded by Ulyssa F.

BY MINUTE MAID

Brighten up. Minute Maid Citrus Punch combines sunny orange, pineapple and tangerine flavors with the goodness of real fruit juice. It's like a ray of sunshine for your taste palate.

A blend of orange, pineapple and tangerine juices from concentrate and other ingredients.

Contains pure filtered water, high fructose corn syrup, orange and pineapple juices from concentrate, less than 1% of: tangerine juice from concentrate, natural flavors, citric acid (provides tartness), annatto and turmeric (for color), sucralose.

Net Wt. 59 fl oz Carton

• Where can I buy this around the Dallas, TX region?2 Answers
Rachel R.
Minute Maid has wonderful drinks! I've loved every kind I've tried. They aren't too expensive which is always a plus! The flavor is wonderful and it totally met my expectations! Way to go Minute Maid for always tasting so good to my "buds!"
Mia J.
I love this orange juice! I love how there are different types of citrus as well, and not just orange! My other favorite juice from Minute Maid is their Peach, Orange, Mango juice! I do highly recommend!
Black. N.
Richmond, VA
My favorite juice. I can go through it in 3 days! Lol
Always a 2/$3 special in the supermarket. The perfect blend of flavors. This is the only brand of citrus punch i will drink. I get upset when it’s not on the shelf lol
Katelyn H.
Memphis, TN
Simple but delicious. With most juices they are too sweet for me and I can only have a sip of two. But with this one I'll eat a full glass at a time because of how much I enjoy it and it really quenches my thirst. Can't say enough good things about it. Could be healthier for you though.
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
Great product , great price point and the perfect healthy drink for my growing family . This is better to reach for then soda the packaging is easy enough for the smallest of hands to pour . Great for the vitamin C and my kids love it . It always end up in my shopping cart.
Mercedes L.
Far Rockaway, NY
This juice I purchased because they were out of what I normally buy and I thought that this was the second best. It wasn't pricey, but sometimes you pay for what you get. It tasted funny, like chemicals. I don't recommend it.
Brittani K.
Ozark, MO
I loved this punch so much I had to go back the next day and buy more! It is so fresh tasting and refreshing! The flavor is excellent. The carton is pretty big also so you get your moneys worth with it for sure. I would definitely buy over and over again.
Angel W.
Chester, PA
They never sell this where I live anymore, and can only find it in the jug, which tastes completely different for some reason. I haven't had this product in years, but I know that I loved it very much when I could have it.
Dominique T.
Philadelphia , PA
I do like this flavor, there is no weird after taste and it is refreshing. It is still the same carton I am used to. I have not had it in a while though so I cannot say it has changed or not.
Ashley D.
Manhattan, KS
Love this stuff, less acidic than one would imagine! It's pretty sweet, so I wouldn't drink it with cereal or before bed, but it's refreshing in the middle of the day for a sweet treat...or added to smoothies to add a twist!
Joseph S.
Irving
Where can I buy this around the Dallas, TX region?