BY MINUTE MAID

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yaritza C.
Kansas City, MO
I love this brand because it has an unbeatable flavor that doesn't taste or compare to any other juice. It is good to drink at any time and with any meal as well. It is so refreshing and I get delighted when my younger siblings finish a carton in less than a week because I know for sure that they enjoy drinking it as much as I do!!
Daiquan R.
Rock Hill, SC
I LOVE THIS BRAND AND IT IS SO CHEAP AND THE FLAVORS ARE AMAZING. I USUALLYS BUY A BULK AT ONE TIME BECAUSE THEY ARE SO AFFORADABLE AND GOOD. YOU CAN LITERALLY DRINK THE WHOLE BOTTLE IN A DAY IF YOU DONT PACE YOURSELF LOL. I WOULD DEF RECOMMEND THE PRODUCT.
Katie Shay D.
ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!!! I would recommend this drink to anyone that enjoys coke cherry vanilla drink. Of course they don't taste the same but is he same idea.
Brittney H.
I love these drinks, they never last a full day in the refrigerator, everyone in the house likes drinking this drink
Jasmine R.
They have different flavors on these type of drinks. They are super good &a sweet. Also super affordable
Kaitlyn G.
I like the flavor. Nice price. And great for along day at the park. Great for kids to.
Josh R.
I love Minute Made juices. You get great quantity that taste great and a very low price. I'll quite frequently buy 3 cartons of 3 different flavors just to have options in my fridge. This cherry vanilla one was pretty nice to. Something different to try out.