BY MINUTE MAID

Best of both worlds. Minute Maid Cherry Limeade blends sweet cherry taste with real limes, so you can satisfy both sides of your palate in one deliciously refreshing juice drink.

Contains pure filtered water, high fructose corn syrup, lime juice from concentrate, less than 1% of: cherry juice from concentrate, natural flavors, citric acid (provides tartness), grape juice concentrate (for color), sugar.

Storage Tips:

• Consume by date stamped on package
  • Consume within 7-10 days after opening
  • Store in refrigerator between 33°F and 40°F
  • Do not freeze cartons

Amy K.
Wichita, KS
Review for: 59 fl oz Carton more...
This is one of my favorite summer drinks. It is very refreshing and taste amazing. You taste like a sonic cherry limeade and I would totally re-purchase this I would recommend anybody that likes cherry limeade try this drink because it is very delicious.
ai B.
San Antonio , TX
i love this cherry limeade so much my brother loves this flavor and drinks it all the time and practically begs me to buy it all the time. it’s such a good taste and it’s not pricey at all i love getting this
Summer T.
Ogden
Review for: 59 fl oz Carton more...
This is the best juice ever!!! Every time I buy this juice it doesn’t last in my house for longer than 2-3 days because of how good it is. So flavorful and so cheap. Will buy again and again
Niki S.
Light, refreshing flavor that my whole family loves. This juice like drink doesn't last long in our refrigerator. I miss the days when we could get this on sale for $1 each - considering it's not real juice I just can't spend a lot on it or buy it often. Nice treat once in a while though.
Brooke H.
Monroe, NC
Mixes really well with sprite or club soda to make your own cherry lime-aid like sonics. I wish it had a more tart flavor, it's a bit on the sweet side. I've only purchased a few times, for the price it's not bad. Would definitely recommend if you want something similar to a sonic cherry lime-aid but at home!
Nicole D.
Meridian, MS
I was a little skeptical prior to trying this. I love drinks like this made at fast food restaurants, and I really did not think this would be a good substitute. However, I was wrong! It tasted great and I really enjoyed it. I have only bought it once but I would buy it again.
Sara P.
West Seneca , NY
This cherry limeade juice is so tasty! It's pretty sweet- I usually mix it with diet 7 up or a splash of seltzer. It's also a great mixer with vodka for a sweet, refreshing summer cocktail. I would definitely purchase again.
Amanda W.
Dalton, GA
So good ! I like how well the flavors blend together. Not too sweet, it's about right.
No cons other than after taste.
Affordable, yes! I would buy again. And again. I recommend to others looking to try something new.
Brittany P.
Kearns, UT
This was my go to beverage for my college days and I still enjoy it.  You can't beat the price and it tastes really good!  I'm going to be sharing it with my son as soon as he is old enough.  My only complaint is I wish it came in bigger bottles!  I would definitely recommend this.
Rosie H.
New York , NY
i fill my cup all the way up with ice chips and then serve the juice. i never thought limes and cherries can taste sooo good. straight to the point packaging. this product went beyond my expectations. i buy it all the time, well when i remember.
Brandon W.
I really like the minute made fruit punch. Do you think this is just as good?
amanda f.