BY MINUTE MAID #73 in Lemonade

Sweet and tangy flavors blend together perfectly inside every carton of Minute Maid Blueberry Lemonade. This refreshing fruit drink is made with the goodness of real lemons and the sweetness of blueberry juice to give you the deliciously refreshing taste you love.

Contains pure filtered water, high fructose corn syrup, lemon juice from concentrate, less than 1% of: blueberry juice from concentrate, lemon pulp, natural flavors, citric acid (provides tartness), sucralose, fruit and vegetable juice (for color).

Net Wt. 59 fl oz Bottle

Taty B. Uni D.
Slidell
Light refreshing sour sweet perfection! Everything to describe this heavenly nectar. Minute Maid outdid themselves with this flavor. It is the perfect mix of lemonade and blueberry perfect to quench your thirst no matter what the weather!💙🍋
Kristi S.
Concord
We are in love with this lemonade! It has amazing flavor and I crave it. It is easily found at many stores and it it not expensive to buy. The blueberry is not too strong and I like that you see pieces of lemon floating in it. Shows it really is made with real lemons. I wish the cherry limade would come back bc it was my fav!
Jadi S.
I love blueberries and I love lemonade so I guess you can say this drink was meant for me it's great it's very delicious I am a respect buyer of this product it is very affordable and I do recommend this to others
Karla R.
Compton , CA
great juice, big hit in the household usually does not last because everyone loves it soo much. i also love the range of flavors that minute maid offers in this cartons
Staci G.
Alabaster
I was a little skeptical at first about blueberry lemonade, but this changed my mind. This stuff is really good and refreshing. The flavor is really smooth, and even my picky toddler likes it.
Vanessa M.
All of minute mades carton products are my absolute favorite. these never last more than two to three days! Everyone's favorite drink. Great value and great taste
April m.
Lexington, KY
My fiance absolutely loves this juice. It comes in a wide range of flavors but this one is his absolute favorite. It has pronounced notes of blueberry and lemon and they go together remarkably well. I would highly recommend to someone who loves juice, and especially the Minute Maid brand, and wants to try a new flavor.
Danielle B.
Great twist on a lemonade. I really like that the blueberry is not overpowering. The packaging is easy to open and convenient. I like that it is ready to drink and is better than frozen alternatives. I would consider purchasing this again, it was a nice new flavor.
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
My local grocery store had this brand on sale so I decided to buy a bunch of flavors I hadn't tried before and this was one of them. It was delicious! Tart but not too sweet. My son loved this! I would definitely buy this again and plan on doing so.
Pamela M.
Cuba, MO
I am in love with this lemonade! It has amazing fla or and quinces my thirst fast. It is easily found at many stores and it it not expensive to buy. If you like juice and lemonade you should really try this!