BY MINUTE MAID

Tropical Blend and Berry Blend combine the best of both worlds: fruit juice and vegetable juice, bringing together flavors you love with essential nutrients. Tropical Blend combines the great taste of carrot, pear, mango and pineapple into one harmonious blend, and Berry Blend is a delicious blend of pear, grape, purple carrot, pumpkin, beet, blueberry, raspberry, and strawberry juices. see more...

Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
I frequently get this juice from my work vending machine. It has a lot of vitamins in it which I really like. It's also not too sweet. I love this flavor also tastes of all berries. Yum!
Becca T.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love these beverages to mix with liquors! They're super nice for a morning drink as well, not overly fruity but then again also incredibly flavorful. It's delicious and amazing.
Sandra W.
Lawrenceville, GA
Whenever I am in the gas station I make sure to grab 2 or 3 bottles of this juice! Even if I am pumping slags at the pump where it isn't necessary to go inside, I will go out of my way to go inside and get this drink. One of my favs!
Tammie R.
I have a lot of these small bottles of minute maid in the lunch room at my job. They're good! And I feel a little healthier when I'm drinking it, haha. I've had these multiple times, so I can positively say that I would buy more of these in the future. But buy them at your own risk -- these can get a little pricey.
Rhaya p.
Norman, OK
This shift is so good taste so good it's just I have a drink and it's cheap so that's good I love it so much and if you want it you should try it because it is so good and so affordable so head down to the grocery store and try it out because I bet you'll love it
Megan A.
I got this stuff at school the other day. I wasn't too sure if I would like it or not, but I did. It contains various fruits AND veggies in it. It was a little on the sugary side it seemed like, but it tasted really good. After I tried it once I get it frequently.
Germaine M.
One of my favorite juices, i purchase these often from the grocery store. It tastes really fruity and like real fruit compared to other juices. Yes meets my expectations, great flavor...mixes well and yes I would recommend for others to try out.
Lauren B.
Corona, CA
This is a great size to take on the go. I love the berry flavor juice. It's just a pain to try to take smaller amounts with me. I can take this bottle in my lunch easily and have a good alternative to soda with my lunch at work. The juice is reasonably healthy (aside from sugar content) and satisfying to drink.
Kaelin H.
Provo, UT
These juices are yum but they taste mostly like sugar-flavored water. I thought I was getting something healthy but the actual percentage of juice is really low. It's still delicious but not something to get if you're looking for a healthy drink.
Denise H.
El Paso, TX
Minute Maid as definitely great at other types of juice that come in flavors of fruit. I'm a big fan of their Berry blend. I like it more than just that typical fruit punch that is just an old red juice.