BeveragesJuiceMinute Maid
Minute Maid Apple White Grape Juice

Minute Maid® Apple White Grape Juice

by Minute Maid

Score three times the flavor. Minute Maid Apple White Grape Blend combines the flavors of apple, grape and pear for a fruity trifecta of great taste.

Contains apple, pear and grape juices from concentrate, less than 2% of: vitamin C (ascorbic acid), calcium citrate (calcium source), citric acid (provides tartness), natural flavors

Net Wt. 177mL Box

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Minute Maid® Apple White Grape Juice!
Morgan P.
Sayreville, NJ
Apple White Grape is the best flavor combo when it comes to juice, and Minute Maid has it down. The juice boxes are a great size to quench your thirst, and they fit beautifully in lunch boxes. I bring them to work all the time!
Brittany B.
Marietta, GA
I love these for my son and he loves them too. It's just apple juice but it's my go to brand. I'm big on brand recognition.
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
These are so good, my kids love these ! Perfect for a busy mom with multiple children, they can each have their own and it works great
Pamela Y.
Haughton
Love the white grape juice and especially for the little ones. No horrible stains and it still taste very good.
Yolanda V.
This is another juice box that I like to buy for my toddler. He loves it. The packaging makes this very easy to pack and travel with on our outings. It does taste a little more sugary than some of their competitions which is why this will not be my first choice to buy but it's a great substitute.
Ashley S.
Winter Haven, FL
These are one of my favorite juices love how delicious it is they are super addictive I could drink it all day
Asia F.
Bakersfield, CA
I learned about these at the lasy family party we had. A young cousin was drinking it and offered me some. It tasted great! I ended up purchasing for myself. I like to buy themnin packs. When I'm on the go and wanting something more than water, I throw one of these into my bag.
Vicky R.
My daughter loves this juice, healthy choice but still tasty. Also brings it to school as her lunch beverage.
Chanda A.
Altamonte Springs, FL
This taste great. My daughter loves to drink them. Best when cold. Great for packing in lunch boxes.
Vero R.
Kerman, CA
I love purchasing this package for my kids. It's easy to carry around and takes little space when traveling. Perfect size of juice.

Looking for your answer?