BY MINUTE MAID

Score three times the flavor. Minute Maid Apple White Grape Blend combines the flavors of apple, grape and pear for a fruity trifecta of great taste.

Contains apple, pear and grape juices from concentrate, less than 2% of: vitamin C (ascorbic acid), calcium citrate (calcium source), citric acid (provides tartness), natural flavors

Net Wt. 177mL Box

Buy on Jet.com*
Elin T.
Menifee, CA
This is my son's favorite apple juice that he always wants me to pack for his kindergarten snack. If it's a with him then I keep it around. It comes in bulk packs so it's not expensive and I keep some in the car.
Talisha C.
These are perfect for car rides and travel. My son always wants to take these with us. We are a repeat buyer of these and love that they are 100%z affordable to buy, but wish that the straw was different so it didn’t leak.
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
Son una buena opción a la hora de comprar jugos, realmente saben a fruta, a mi me encantan, pienso que son "saludables " a comparación de otros, se nota en el sabor
Kirsten M.
Springfield, GA
I buy this and put it in toddlers lunch box. She likes the flavor. Anything white grape is good! It’s not expensive. I feel good knowing what my kid is drinking.
Yolanda V.
Houston , TX
This is another juice box that I like to buy for my toddler. He loves it. The packaging makes this very easy to pack and travel with on our outings. It does taste a little more sugary than some of their competitions which is why this will not be my first choice to buy but it's a great substitute.
Maggie R.
I think minute maid does white grape the best. it tastes a lot like trader Joe's white grape, which I also find to be really good. Minute maid tends to be a little sweeter, and the sugar probably isn't as good for you, but the taste is there
Asia F.
Taft, CA
I learned about these at the lasy family party we had. A young cousin was drinking it and offered me some. It tasted great! I ended up purchasing for myself. I like to buy themnin packs. When I'm on the go and wanting something more than water, I throw one of these into my bag.
Aniya H.
Hazelwood, MO
This has to be hands down my favorite juice. This is affordable depending on what store you go too. The flavors are excellent. I am a repeat consumer because of the different flavors. I would recommend you try this product it's a very healthy drink that your kids might like.
Nicole R.
Beaumont, TX
My two year old is obsessed with these. And that in itself speaks wonders. She's extremely picky and there isn't a whole lot she likes. These are great for on the go as well. If you haven't tried these, you should!
Brittany S.
Garden grove , CA
Classic juice boxes, great size for packing lunches for the little ones, not too healthy but kids love it so it's okay to let them drink it every once and awhile . Would buy for the little ones again.