BY MINUTE MAID

Minute Maid® Apple Strawberry 100% Juice - 10 PK
Flavored blend of apple, pear, grape and strawberry juices.
From concentrate with added ingredients and other natural flavors.
Good source of Calcium.
No sugar added.
100% Vitamin C. see more...

Liza T.
Liza T.
My cousins love these if it was up to them they would drink the whole box in one sitting. It tastes like apple juice with a hint of strawberry at the end it's refreshing and the perfect size for kids to drink at once. Every time I take them to the grocery store with me they always grab a few boxes.
Pauleann M.
Pauleann M.
Santa Ana, CA
My kids love these if it was up to them they would drink the whole box in one sitting. It taste like apple juice with a hint of strawberry at the end it's refreshing and the perfect size for kids to drink at once. Every time I take them to the grocery store with me they always grab a few boxes.
Emily h.
Emily h.
Port Richey, FL
My one year old turning 2 in three months just started drinking juice. My friend had this juic e for her son and my daughter drank it and it did not give her a stomach ache like some juice does. She loves it and it's nice for her to have something different then water every now and again.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
This juice takes the fan favorite apple juice and provides a berry kick. I love minute maid compared to the others out there. I used to drink it all the time and it's my favorite flavor. The size is perfect to take with a meal and the packaging is great.
Chelle I.
Chelle I.
Hickory Hills, IL
While some Minute Maid juices make the mistake of being overly sweet, this is an exception. Maybe because it's 100% juice this isn't a problem but this is something I constantly find myself missing on the weeks that I forget to throw it in my cart.
Christa A.
Christa A.
Pikeville, KY
Foodie Expert
We love this juice and love the quality of Minute Maid. These are affordable and tastes great! I love the fact that my child loves it and it's healthy while still tasting great! The flavor is wonderful and we will definitely be purchasing it again!
Anita G.
Anita G.
Gainesville, FL
Sooo good. I didn't even know strawberry juice could be this good. I don't see it in a lot of locations but my local Publix had it . I purchased it because it was on sale and I did not regret it one bit. It's my favorite go to drink.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Great quantity for great prices. These drinks are so yummy and delightful!!! Fascinating drink to pass around to the children around the pool, and take on trips with you during the summer. Cute little juice box as well.
Jada D.
Jada D.
My grandma always has these in her fridge and that's how I get them because I don't know where to get them from since you won't tell me but they're super good super light in calories and they're thirst quencher
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
East tawas, MI
Foodie Expert
This is super good! I would highly recommend it especially for a children's lunch or a snack. It met my expectations and I really enjoyed it. It is also priced pretty well and a good value. I would but again.