Minute Maid® Apple Juice Kids

A glass of Minute Maid Apple Juice a day keeps you refreshed with a delicious taste.

Contains pure filtered water, concentrated apple juice, less than 0.5% of: vitamin C (ascorbic acid), calcium citrate, potassium phosphate.

Storage Tips:

• Consume by date stamped on package
  • Store at room temperature
  • Do not freeze plastic bottles
  • Refrigerate after opening

Net Wt. 10 fl oz Bottle

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Minute Maid® Apple Juice Kids!
How would you rate this product?
Tanna W.
West Point, UT
Minute Maid® Apple Juice Kids uploaded by Tanna W.
I buy this mini juice for me when I am craving a sweet, cold juice. It is delicious. My kids love it too. Minute Maid® Apple Juice Kids
shannon S.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this apple juice. This may be to much information but I give this to my son when he is constipated and it helps get the process moving along so he is not in discomfort.
KAREN S.
Rayland, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
Wonderfully refreshing apple juice, I think it's the best there is. Real apple taste with just the right amount of sweetness. Love the convenience of the little bottles and the great affordable price.
Raven B.
Youngsville, LA
I always have these in my grandkids diaper bag when we go to the park. It’s a easy way to just pour these in their soppy cups. Minute Maid® Grape Blend Juice
Ashley P.
A great apple juice for your little ones!! Would def recommend to any friends and/or family that has little ones!!
Renee W.
Tacoma, WA
Apple juice is really one of my favorite juice the great part about it is I can drink it with my kids not all apple juice! Because it doesn’t all taste the same if it’s not Minute Maid or Tree Top my kids won’t drink
Stacy L.
Ludlow, MA
My kids are super picky and this apple juice is so tasty!!! I love pure apple juice nice and cold this is my favorite brand.
Carolina A.
West Hills, CA
If my daughter and my husband like it for me, that's fine (that means I have another son, hahaha) it's not so sweet I love to drink it with lots of ice ... it's a water, fresh juice from the moment !!
Shannon R.
San Clemente, CA
My kids used to really enjoy drinking their apple juice….so much so that even though they are adults now…they still drink it!!
Anna B.
All of my kids love Apple juice and I have always loved Minute Maid so it’s what I give my kids and they love it too!

Looking for your answer?