Minute Maid® Apple Juice uploaded by Tamara K.Minute Maid® Apple Juice uploaded by JANYA S.

BY MINUTE MAID #42 in Juice

A glass of Minute Maid Apple Juice a day keeps you refreshed with a delicious taste.

Contains pure filtered water, concentrated apple juice, vitamin C (ascorbic acid).

Buy on Walmart*
Tabitha R.
I am a huge drinker of apple juice. And any time I’m at a convenient store I always grab me a Minute Maid apple juice to go. It’s great anytime of the day and the apple taste makes you feel like your biting into a fresh picked apple.
Lizbeth 💕.
Fresno, CA
This is a perfect juice for the kids my kids don’t seem to to school without me packing one of them in their lunch bag it’s perfect it keeps them happy they seem to love the flavor of it and it’s very affordable
Crowned G.
This is a very tasty juice. I have always loved this juice, it doesn't have an overwhelming sweet taste. Instead, it's refreshing. Definately recommend trying out this affordable apple juice, 5/5 🌟.
Elizabeth S.
Hopewell jct, NY
Can't go wrong with any of Minute Maid's juices. They're delicious and probably the best thing health wise that I drink. And delicious. Nothing like a drink that I enjoyed as a toddler, all the way up til now as an adult. Well priced, available everywhere. Any gas station I go to I can find assorted flavors. Apple juice is just my number one can't go wrong.
Ellen L.
South Bend, IN
Minute Maid is definitely not my favorite juice, but the apple one is not too bad. The flavors you can tell are not made from the real products, but if you are working on a budget the price is right for your juice.
Jennifer Q.
Minute Maid Apple juice is ok. Its not sweet but has a good balance of apple taste and sugar. It does however taste a little bland in the aspect of it doesn’t have a strong apple taste. It is good and I usually buy it because it’s the only single serve my store sells
Raya M.
Herriman, UT
I love love love this apple juice, it’s so refreshing on a hot summers day. I think that it might be one of my favorite juices ever. I definitely think everyone should try it at least once in their life.
Jessica G.
Checotah, OK
These are so convenient for on the go I have a 2 year old who likes apple juice so we'll carry these around and a little tiny ice chest if we go on a long trip and we'll have it right there to refill his sippy when needed
Kayla L.
I like the small bottles of apple juice. I don’t tend to drink juice very often but I like that they are small because they don’t go to waste like larger bottles of juice. I also like that I can usually buy these individually at the grocery store.
Jennifer J.
Port Clinton , OH
I love to send these in my kids lunches. Some days they can be picky on what they want. So when I know there not eating a fruit then I throw this in there lunch to give them the fruit they need.
Shelly M.
San Diego , CA
Do you give this to babies as well?