BY MINUTE MAID #31 in Lemonade

85% FEWER CALORIES THAN OUR FRUIT DRINKS

Made with real lemons, Minute Maid Light Lemonade's reduced calories appeal to your health-conscious side, while the sunny and refreshing flavor gives your taste buds something to smile about.

Contains pure filtered water, lemon juice from concentrate, less than 2% of: vitamin C (ascorbic acid), natural flavors, citric acid (provides tartness), potassium citrate, glycerol ester of rosin, modified cornstarch, high fructose corn syrup, aspartame, acesulfame potassium.

Net Wt. 52 fl oz Bottle

Jackie K.
 I love lemonade, but hate how much sugar is normally in it. I like getting the Minute Maid Light  for the flavor and because I don’t feel guilty  when I drink it.  It doesn’t taste like a reduced calorie drink it all, and you can usually find the 12 pack on sale at the local grocery store.
Latoya A.
Review for: Lemonade Light 144 fl oz more...
There's absolutely nothing better than having some fresh juice. Whenever you drink something that light, you definitely get an aftertaste in the end. The way those Minute Maid Lemonade pouches have been manufactured is quite impressing. What a great way for kids to have one of these drink pouches on trips, picnics and beaches. As a juice lover, i would recommend this to someone who prefers spending his or her money on.
Kayla D.
Santa Monica
Review for: Fruit Drink Lemonade 101.4 fl oz more...
The Minute Maid lemonade is your mainstream lemonade. With a sweet factor, it doesn't pack in as much sourness as I would prefer, and I often get a stomachache if I drink this on an empty stomach. This definitely has room for improvement because when I drink this, a filmy, gritty layer stays on my teeth which isn't the most enjoyable. Sometimes, I can taste the chemicals in it as well. I would't particularly recommend this brand of lemonade.
Mattea P.
Clovis, NM
So this caught my eye because of the 15 calories and I noticed it had less sugar than simply brand. My husband almost drank it all. Lol we loved it. It is nice on flavor so it's not that sour that I'm pursing my lips.
Eliza R.
I recently cut soda out of my life, but was still conditioned to like cans and sweetness. This product is incredible for me! As a Type 1 Diabetic, I was only drinking diet soda anyhow, as it didn't have any carbs. This lemonade is a great swap for me, and still gives me some sweetness.
Lilly D.
Saint Charles, IL
I love lemonade and a lot of times lemonade varies from brand to brand but I finally figured out that this is a really good flavour in my opinion and is not super strong or super weak. I definitely recommend this.
Amanda D.
This is a great mixer for cocktails. It's super light and refreshing especially in the summer time. It has great flavor and much better than some of the alternatives I have tried in the past. I will for sure purchase again in the future.
Theresa F.
Austin, TX
Minute maid light lemonade is a great light beverage option. It is great on a picnic. I love that I can enjoy lemonade without all the sugar that most lemonades contain.
Sarah M.
Irmo, SC
I just found this lemonade recently and I really like it. Granted it does not taste like regular lemonade, but it's very close! It has 95% less calories than the regular Minute Maid lemonade so that another great plus!
Hannah P.
Boylston, MA
Review for: Lemonade Light 144 fl oz more...
I absolutely love this lemonade. With only 5 calories, I don't feel guilty about drinking it. They are nice and refreshing for the summer. My family goes through these like crazy.