Minute Maid® 15 Calories Light Lemonade uploaded by Heather C.

BY MINUTE MAID

Made with real lemons, Minute Maid Light Lemonade's reduced calories appeal to your health-conscious side, while the sunny and refreshing flavor gives your taste buds something to smile about.

Contains pure filtered water, lemon juice from concentrate, less than 2% of: vitamin C (ascorbic acid), natural flavors, citric acid (provides tartness), potassium citrate, glycerol ester of rosin, modified cornstarch, high fructose corn syrup, aspartame, acesulfame potassium.

Marquita S.
Richmond
I like the regular lemonade better. The lighter lemonade is better for you but it has a awkward taste to me. The packaging is nice. If you prefer drinks with less sugar this is the lemonade for you. I will not be purchasing it again, I just wanted to try something new.
Sof m.
A slightly acidic taste, and odd overly sweet aftertaste but for 15 calories, it’s definitely worth it. Had this at a family event and it was a great alternative to other high calorie drinks. Great way to not use up all your calories on liquids. Just wouldn’t buy for enjoyment lol
A.Brooke J.
This was the first time I have tried the Minute Maid 15 Calories Light Lemonade. I have to say I enjoyed this drink. It was a nice fresh cool drink to have with lunch or on the go and I was getting that sweet and sour kick without having to feel to guilty about my calorie intake for the day. It lasted me the whole week being the sole partaker. I'll be buying this again.
Lydia E.
Lemonade is so good, I love this one in particular because it's light so I don't feel bad about drinking a lot at once in comparison to if I was drinking pop or regular juice! I would recommend this to others, especially someone who is trying to watch what they eat! Switching to this has helped me cut down on how much pop I'm drinking and it's wonderful!!
Mary E.
This is some good lemonade. It's sweet and tart. But my problem is that I think the lower calories means they add a lot of artificial sugars. I already eat a lot of foods with artificial sugars so I really have to watch how much I consume because aspartame can give me a bad stomach ache. Overall I really like this juice I'm just conscious of that aspect.
Chloe N.
Nashville, TN
Who does't love Minute Maid Lemonade? I have loved it since I was a kid, and now I love it even more. I am on a low/no sugar diet, and love that the light lemonade is low in sugar and calories but still tastes the same as regular lemonade. It is the perfect combo of sweet and tangy, and is always refreshing.
Chloe W.
Columbus, MS
This is personally my favorite brand of lemonade. I love that it isn't overpoweringly sweet and it is also very reasonably priced. This helps a lot considering I'm a college student who pays all of her bills. I'm always looking for deals and decent prices
Alexandra R.
Encinitas, CA
I'd tried light drinks before and had been left with an unsatisfactory after taste, I saw a coupon on my cartwheel app for this and thought to give it a try, now I can say I do not regret it! Just the right amount of sweetness! Love it and will definitely be buying again
Alexis M.
Lexington, KY
This lemonade allows you to quench your thirst while enjoying a guilt free drink. I drink this daily with almost every meal. Its very fulfilling an light on the stomach so it does't make you feel heavy. I think this is better than other alternatives because unlike other products it exceeds in nutritional facts an overall is a healthier alternative than most and contains real fruit juice .
Courtney K.
Syracuse, UT
It's a very sweet drink. I am not a fan of artificial sweeteners like aspartame. I find myself gaining much more weight than if I just drank juices with normal sugar in it. It tastes similar to lemonade but again, too sweet for me. And no I will never be buying this product.
Sandra R.
Light lemonade
Janette C.
Are there any other flavors besides the pink lemonade one?