BY MINUTE MAID

• Never heard of these, was just scrolling threw random products here...3 Answers
Patrick J.
Patrick J.
Canton, MA
These remind me of the hi c orange drinks thay I drank growing up! I prefer the hi c but these were good too
Jenay K.
Jenay K.
Very refreshing and good for on the go! Keeps my sweet tooth at bay. Nice for kids too I'm sure
Jacqueline A.
Jacqueline A.
Foodie Expert
Minute Maid has the best juices out there, all flavors are delicious. I buy they at Walmart, sometimes at Target if they're available.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Prince frederick
Foodie Expert
Really good to have and really sweet taste really good for kids lunches and have amazing sales on these at grocery stores
Kendal S.
Kendal S.
Ringgold, GA
Foodie Expert
I love love love this product. It taste like you are squeezing an orange into your mouth and its easy to take it on the go.
Luxurious L.
Luxurious L.
Washington, DC
I keep these little kids in the fridge for when my so comes over! They come in my Peapod order
Kammy T.
Kammy T.
The very best thing by Minute Maid.... EVER. I kid you not. When these were in stores and vending machines in my school, I ALWAYS had to have one.. Or, three. I could hardly go without the taste in my life. I was wrecked, when I found out they were discontinued. I had no more reason to go on....
Angela G.
Angela G.
Grand Blanc, MI
Foodie Expert
Never heard of these, was just scrolling threw random products here. My kids like Minute Maid juice boxes, are these the same but in cans? Or is it like orange juice pop?