BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksMinute Maid
Minute Maid 100% Pure Lemon Juice From Concentrate

Minute Maid® 100% Pure Lemon Juice From Concentrate

by Minute Maid

When life gives you lemons...make something tasty. Minute Maid Premium 100% Pure Lemon Juice is all natural, preservative-free and each bottle contains the juice of seven lemons. Use it for all your cooking, baking and grilling needs to add extra flavor.

Contains pure filtered water, concentrated lemon juice.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Minute Maid® 100% Pure Lemon Juice From Concentrate!
member-c9fa3
This is always in the refrigerator and in the freezer I have to have two because we go through them so fast. I use this for everything that calls for lemons. So easy and I add it always to my bottled Poland Springs water that I walk around with. It’s the best!👍👍👍
Alexandra V.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Perfect lemonade taste and healthy. It's also easy to carry around in a backpack or purse.
Maria D.
Orlando, FL
I loved these kinds of drinks growing up. I try to stay away now as an adult because it is so sugary. I never buy it but I drink it if it is around. I think that the pricing of this juice is pretty normal. It tastes great, but I wish it was not so sugary.
Izzy L.
Fullerton, CA
I love Minute Maid lemon juice. Honestly my top favorite. Been buying this drink multiple times already. Has great taste. Not too sour and not to sweet just perfect.
Laura W.
Grants Pass, OR
This is so easy to keep in hand when you need if for a quick recipe. Pure and fresh taste. Great in marinade or cocktails.
Aubrianna P.
Piedmont, SC
This stuff is very convenient and still just as great as fresh squeezed lemons. From cooking with lemon juice to making quick drinks, this stuff is great! Highly recommend if you have needs for lemon juice in recipes or just life in general!
Ashley P.
Frisco , TX
Me and my daughter super enjoy these any season they taste amazing cheap and not too much sugar
Heidi B.
So tasty and refreshing. Great for the whole family. Goes well with a meal or just as a sweet and tart treat.
Amber W.
Sneads Ferry, NC
You honestly can't beat the value of this juice...i mean $1.25 is a great value and my kids love these juices.
Cheri G.
Champaign, IL
My kids love minute maid lemonade. Especially in the summer. Can't keep it stocked.

Looking for your answer?