BY MINUTE MAID

Minute Maid® Premium 100% Pure Lemon Juice from Concentrate.
No preservatives or additives.
Equals the juice of 7 lemons. see more...

Diamond W.
These drops are the best. It seems every time I go to the grocery store, they're sold out of the Minute Maid Lemonade drops, while the other drops (different flavors, different makers) are fully stocked on the shelves. There's no artificial taste, and you can make the lemony water very light or heavier on the lemonade taste.
Maria Laura R.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
My favorite Lemonade is the Minute Maid, I'm completely honest when I say this, it is so good, is incredible lemon flavor, it is totally delicious and good, and the packaging is fantastic, I recommend this to everyone, It is so refreshing, BEST LEMONADE EVER.
Maria D.
Orlando, FL
I loved these kinds of drinks growing up. I try to stay away now as an adult because it is so sugary. I never buy it but I drink it if it is around. I think that the pricing of this juice is pretty normal. It tastes great, but I wish it was not so sugary.
Stacey R.
Greensboro, NC
This Minute Maid Lemon juice is good to throw in a cup of water. It is very affordable and you can even find it on sale. I like it more than off brand lemon juice. It did meet my expectations and I would buy this product again. We buy this 1-2 per month.
Lacey L.
Foodie Expert
My family loves lemonade and it is a favorite in the summer by the pool. Personally I'm not the biggest lemonade fan but I picked this up and it stayed in the fridge it was rather sour and for the amount you get for the price i would not purchase again.
Gabriela M.
Mesa, AZ
Minute maid is my jam. I stopped drinking soda, I do it every now and then but not as much as I used to. Minute maid makes up for that though. The sugar in these drinks is absord but it tastes so good. Like omg yes come to me dang it. YUmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Hannah C.
Catonsville, MD
Great for cooking. Goes bad pretty fast though. Wish u would stay better for longer. I have a first time Costner. You could get the bland brand for cheaper. Good flavoring for cooking though and to put into water. Yes I would buy again
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
Foodie Expert
This lemonade is pretty good. I'm not sure if it's actually real lemonade..I usually dilute mine with a little bit of water, but I still think that it is very good! I will buy it again! I can usually find it at target.
Shannon Y.
Ashtabula, OH
Foodie Expert
I love to bake, and this really comes in handy to have as a staple. Knowing it's 100% lemon juice makes it all the better, because I know the recipes will come out tasting as they should without the artificial taste.
Damaris C.
Dalton, GA
It's the just right lemonade it's not so sour that makes you not wanna drink it and its not to sweet to make you wanna spit it out or make your teeth hurt from how sweet it is its just right and tastes really good