BY MINUTE MAID

When life gives you lemons...make something tasty. Minute Maid Premium 100% Pure Lemon Juice is all natural, preservative-free and each bottle contains the juice of seven lemons. Use it for all your cooking, baking and grilling needs to add extra flavor.

Contains pure filtered water, concentrated lemon juice.

Aubrianna p.
Piedmont, SC
This stuff is very convenient and still just as great as fresh squeezed lemons. From cooking with lemon juice to making quick drinks, this stuff is great! Highly recommend if you have needs for lemon juice in recipes or just life in general!
Caitlyn M.
I love the taste of minute maid and i love me some lemonade! This is perfect for a quick refresher on a hot day and even fun to make ice pops with for kids or even yourself!
Gabrielys K.
Kannapolis , NC
Lemonade is one of my favorite flavors. Not too strong that itll have your mouth watering. Compared to other flavors it's not my favorite but its good. I would recommend this to someone if they haven't tried it yet
sasha F.
Clifton, NJ
They're always on sale so it's always a plus! I'm addicted to this juice I drink it like water. It's the best when it's cold, you can not go wrong with this is you're on a budget.
Corina B.
My favorite drink has always been a nice sweet/tart lemonade. I always knew where to find it at restaurants but I stores they usually taste like artificial flavored juices. Minute Maid did a great job
katherine s.
Coral Gables, FL
I love this juice because is one of the best in flavor, real good good taste nor artificial at all and they have one with just 15 calories that almost not have sugar that is one of my favorite
Delia R.
Fort Wayne Indiana
Everybody needs this in their kitchen ...
tastes as fresh as if you are using the fresh lemon for your recipes .You can and even use this juice for your lemonade ...
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
I love this lemonade so much, I don't get it very often but I really do enjoy it! Juice and lemonade never lasts very long in my household because we all like it so much! I'd recommend it if you're looking for a tasty drink.
Trisha F.
Esparto , CA
If you didn't know you need to drink a lot of water a day ! My secret is I mix in a forth of a cup of this with my water . Adds a little flavor and tastes great . I've been using this brand for years . Love the taste and freshness for this tasty drink !
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
Lemonade is my all-time favorite drink in Minute Maid makes the best lemonade I've ever tasted it it's very affordable and depending on where you buy it and it's lemonade doesn't love that