BY MINUTE MAID

Minute Maid Original with Calcium & Vitamin D is a deliciously citrus way to refresh yourself. It helps build healthy bones and also provides a good source of Vitamin C, Folate, Potassium and Thiamin.

100% orange juice from concentrate with calcium & vitamin d contains pure filtered water, premium concentrated orange juice, less than 1% of: calcium phosphate* and calcium lactate* (calcium sources), vitamin D3*.

* ingredients not found in regular orange juice.

Storage Tips:

• Consume by date stamped on package
  • Consume within 7-10 days after opening
  • Store in refrigerator between 33°F and 40°F
  • Do not freeze plastic bottles

Buy on Walmart
  • "Used as regular orange juice, this doesn't taste nearly as good as the regular, fresh orange juice, yet this is really good to use if you are making punch!" in 3 reviews
  • "I love using this for smoothies and some mixed drinks, it is perfect for it and tastes really good." in 1 review
Karen R.
Davenport
Review for: 128 fl oz Bottle more...
We love Minute Maid Orange Juice! Every week we buy a gallon and hope that it lasts through the week. The gallon fits nicely in the door, and it’s easy for the kids to poor. And I love that there is extra calcium in the orange juice! I can not drink very much milk so this insures that I get enough calcium for my bones!!!!
Lizzette G.
Houston , TX
Review for: 128 fl oz Bottle more...
This is my favorite orange juice 🥤.My mother always had it at home .It taste great especially with pulp.I always drink me a cup of This in the morning.Try it out you will like it.
Wilhelmina🌹 M.
Arlington, TX
This is my favorite bottled orange juice. I always love pick up a bottle on my way to school or work or just as a pick me up throughout the day. Will continue to buy frequently.
Kels Y.
Review for: 128 fl oz Bottle more...
Minute Maid is great (especially with alcohol, lol) but I’m really surprised Simply Orange didn’t make the top of the list. It’s not from concentrate so it has such a natural taste. Love it!
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I buy these in the little individual bottles and my husband loves them. He drinks then straight down. They are good for you and are rich in vitamin C. You can find these anywhere and they cost about $2. Highly recommend them!
Jamile C.
I was skeptical about orange juice in a frozen fan but once I tried it I was a believer. This is convenient if you have a smaller fridge. All you do is add your preferred amount of water and you're good to go
Brianna G.
Dayton, VA
This is my absolute favorite brand of orange juice!!! It is a great value! It tastes amazing! A much better taste than other orange juice brands! It does not have any room for improvement. I'd recommend this to anyone!
Tami T.
Fargo, ND
Review for: 12 fl oz Frozen Can more...
Flavor is very good, save money buying the frozen juice rather then carton and less material to have to throw away. You can buy a few at a time keep in freezer till you are ready to enjoy some fresh tasting orange juice.
Brandy H.
Lewisville, TX
When I need something cold and refreshing I love having Minute Maid organize juice. I even like to put ice in it occasionally. Makes the taste even crispier. When I have a bad migraine and I can't have coffee I will drink minute maid orange juice. I like it more with pulp however, but that's just me. Not too tangy like other brands. This is the o my one I get.
Ana T.
La Puente , CA
Best juice ever... My son is addicted to this juice, it's perfect for every morning with his breakfast. I love the fact that it's 100% orange juice so I don't there isn't any thing added to it so it's good for anyone to drink..