BY MINUTE MAID

Minute Maid® 100% Natural Flavors Lemonade - 10 PK.
100% natural flavors.
Contains calcium & Vitamin C.
Good source of Calcium.
100% natural flavors.
100% Vitamin C.
10-6.75 fl oz boxes (67.5 fl oz) 10-200 ml boxes (2L). see more...

Buy on Walmart
Stacie S.
Killen, AL
I buy the Minute Maid Lemonade 50 Calories in the carton. We have to watch our sugar intake due to insulin resistance. I also buy it in the Fruit Punch flavor 50 calories in the carton when I can find it. WE are so grateful that Minute Maid came out with this product so we can still have the juice we love without all the extra sugar. I would love to know if you can buy these in cans, bottles for individual serving sizes to pack for school lunches?
Jamie S.
Rock Hill, SC
Minute Maid lemonade is the only other juice besides grape my son will drink. He wakes me up every morning saying "mama I want yemonade" his word for lemonade. If I try to buy any other brand he will not let me! He is in love with it. The only down side is I feel it has way to much sugar in it so I water it down so it doesn't destroy his teeth.
Jacqueline L.
Springfield, MA
100% delicious, inexpensive, all natural ingredients.. affordable and also a convience if you have children aand if your on the go. it was not my first time purchasing as i love these. the packaging was great also , take them out the box and throw away, store them in the fridge or freeze overnight .
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
I recently tried the minute maid lemonade and absolutely loved it. It can be expensive depending on how you buy it. It is healthier than soda, but it does kind of make my throat burn after I drink a lot at one time. I recommend you try this product, I'm sure you will enjoy it!
Amanda B.
Elizabethtown, KY
By far the only lemonade ill drink i like a tangier lemonade. The packaging is nice i do prefer it in a bottle. It most definitely met my expectations. There is only one other alternative that comes close and thats by Sunkist. I only purchase that when minute maid isn't available.
lenissa C.
Minute maid has being a lemonade that has being in my house since generations, i remember drinking that brands lemon juice as a kid and now i am giving it to my children, it taste delicious and natural, always grab it as a first choice when going to the supermarket.
Emma K.
Minute Maid lemonade and juice is one of the most natural tasting brands out there. It feels and tastes like it was made all naturally. The Lemonade is not too sugary, but still tastes amazing, and the juice boxes are great for kids and parties.
Terricka P.
Williamstown, MA
My favorite juice of all time. It's sweet, but not to sweet. I've tasted a lot of brands that use too much lemon and not enough sugar, but not in this case. I've been drinking this since I was a kid and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon.
Melanie B.
Another favorite for my kids. They all love lemonade and this is definitely one of their favorite juice boxes for school. They are inexpensive and pretty healthy for kids. For anyone. I buy these a lot and think they're really good.
SUZAN C.
Albuquerque, NM
Minute Maid Lemonade is a wonderful drink to cool you down on a hot summer day! I have always thought Minute Maid Juice to be the best. This has a very good flavor at a very good value. I am a repeat consumer and would recommend it.