Minute Maid® 100% Mixed Berry Juice uploaded by Christie T.

BY MINUTE MAID

MIXED BERRY FLAVORED BLEND OF APPLE, GRAPE AND BERRY JUICES FROM CONCENTRATE WITH ADDED INGREDIENTS AND OTHER NATURAL FLAVORS

Get mixed up in something good. Minute Maid Mixed Berry blends apple, grape, raspberry and blackberry flavors for a sundry of great taste.

Contains apple and grape juices from concentrate, less than 2% of: raspberry and blackberry juices from concentrate, natural flavors, calcium citrate (calcium source), vitamin C (ascorbic acid), citric acid (provides tartness).

Storage Tips:

• Consume by date stamped on package
  • Store at room temperature
  • Refrigerate after opening

Net Wt. 177mL Box

• Which are your favorite Minute Maid Juice Box flavors?44 Answers
  • Does this have high sugar content?4 Answers
  • Do these have a bunch of added sugar or is it just natural sugar ...16 Answers
Michele G.
I love Minute Made juice and the individual packages make it even better! Perfect to add to or a lunch or to have on the go! The boxes dispose easily and then juice is refreshing with a great taste! Also great price and found at most grocery stores!
Talisha C.
Love the packaging on these juice boxes and so easy for lunch time or car rides. Wish the straws were pointed up so they didn’t drip juice out into the car. Repeat user and do recommend to others with kids .
Adrienne W.
Cincinnati
Easy drink to pop in a packed lunch. I don’t really like how flimsy the boxes are, the juice flavor was ok tasted a little like the box it was in but no too bad.
Rain K.
This was one of my best friends when I was in college. I simply did not eat enough amount of veggies or fruits. So at the end of my Sophomore year, I started to feel like my immune system is tearing apart. I got tired a lot faster and just did not feel right. So whenever I felt like I did not consume enough veggies/fruits, I had this or V8. Each pack contains a just right amount for you to just chug through in the busy mornings. Now my life gets busier and I do not have enough time to cook a proper meal on daily basis. So I decided to go back to this and V8. So far I love them both!
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
I think a lot of us know the name brand of Minute Maid . I like these juice boxes . This juice is 100% juice which is great for kids and adults . You can have it at home after school with a snack or on the go. A great tip is to freeze them if you plan on be out all day and by the time you go to grab a drink it should be nice and cold.
Cassandra S.
Fort Bragg, NC
My daughter loves these. She constantly asks for several daily. However the sugar is a little high for what I would like for her to have. The taste is amazing but I’ll definitely let her do the juice box drinking. The price is a little higher than I’d like by the quality is worth it. Their brands don’t have a mixed berry flavor and if they do, it tastes disgusting.
Rachel R.
Green Bay, WI
My son loves minute maid. We always pick up minute maid juice boxes to have when we go on road trips or up north. The boxes actually stay sealed quite well, compared to other brands. We have not had any leaking with minute maid juice boxes. This flavor is a favorite in my house! I absolutely recommend this product!
Christie T.
I buy minute maid juice boxes every once and awhile for my kids they love them they taste good they are easy for kids to open the packing is nice the price is okay but worth it its a great juice drink for kids i recommend them to any parent kids love them
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
My kids love these juice boxes for there size and great taste! I often buy Minute Maid juices for the family. The juice boxes makes it easier for my kids to drink within a small portion and less mess. I would definitely recommend to others.
Kayla W.
Yummy!!! What a great and refreshing drink! I love it! I love how it comes in many packs and it isn't too sugary! Great especially for kids but I'm 19 years old and I still love juice. I would definitely buy some more!
Maribel C.
Which are your favorite Minute Maid Juice Box flavors?
Jasmine G.
West Covina , CA
How many flavors r there?
Lindzie B.
Do these have a bunch of added sugar or is it just natural sugar from the fruit?
Thea B.
Audubon, PA
Does this have high sugar content?