BY MINUTE MAID #65 in Juice

40 juice boxes, 10 of each flavor: Fruit Punch, Mixed Berry, Apple Juice, Grape.

Cristina R.
Foodie Expert
Favorite juices!!!! I tend to look for this brand all the time I run out and this brand is my kind of juice I would select for my breakfast time all the freaking time. They have amazing fruity flavors. Not too sweet either. Every flavor I have tried I have loved. All of them. From the original orange juice up to your tropical fruit blend. Try them!
Casandra C.
Foodie Expert
These juices are also great with fruity alcoholic beverages. They have so many yummy flavors to pair with any alcohol and it's a huge plus that they sell for $1.50 at Wal-Mart
Yolanda C.
Whittier, CA
Literally can’t keep these drinks in my house for more than a week. They’re not too sweet and somehow always taste fresh. Although I wish the price was just a TAD bit lower, it’s really good and I always buy it.
April L.
Roanoke, VA
Foodie Expert
Love the all natural minute maid variety juices the apple is my sons favorite which I love because its natural juice with no added surgers and I love the berry punch cause it has a wwsome taste.  Package is good cause I can grab a few and they fit in the diaper bag
Sonia G.
San Marcos , TX
Foodie Expert
These little juices boxes are the greatest but making them taste delicious is the cherry on top. I love little Minute Maid juice boxes. I always have some on me. People say I look like a little kid but I don’t care as long. As I get the good taste.
Jenna M.
Foodie Expert
We love Minute Maid juice in our house. We love the 100% juice boxes and the different variety flavors. The kids automatically go for this brand and the taste is always on point. We do wish they were all clear with no artificial coloring at all.
Becca W.
Cary, IL
Foodie Expert
Love these little juice boxes and the kids love them too. Quick and easy and great for a quick snack on the road or out and about. I wish they were a little cheaper, but they aren’t horribly overpriced or anything.
Nicole
Foodie Expert
Any flavor you can think of, they got it! Mango, strawberry, fruit punch, etc! You can’t go wrong, full of flavor and addicting. Be sure to buy multiple, because they will not last long in your house. You’re welcome!
Selena L.
Lynn, MA
Foodie Expert
Love Minute Maid! I mean who doesn't? Brings me back to my good old child hood days. Great for kids and on the go or even for school lunches. Preferred chilled than warm and find that it is better when served cold!
Justin B.
gretna
Foodie Expert
Minute Maid probably has the best juice hands down but you have to search for it because the juice in the bottle and the juice in the carton are two different tastes so you just have to feel things out.