Minute Maid 100% Juice Orange Juice - 6 PK uploaded by Becky M.Minute Maid 100% Juice Orange Juice - 6 PK uploaded by Carrine W.

BY MINUTE MAID #64 in Juice

Minute Maid® 100% Juice Orange Juice - 6 PK
From concentrate with Vitamin C.
No sugar added.
100% Vitamin C.
2 servings of fruit & 4 essential nutrients in every bottle**. see more...

marcella b.
Foodie Expert
Not a fan of minute made orange juice. I think it’s from concentrate. Either way I do not like the taste. It’s not good. My taste preference is Tropicana or fresh squeezed Florida oranges. Can you OJ snob?
Sarah G.
Helena, AL
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite orange juices. It has a really great and enjoyable taste. Adults and children can enjoy it! It’s at a great price and you can get it from just about any grocery store as well.
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
Foodie Expert
We buy these when our nephews come over there handy don’t spell very easily when tipped over. Also great to raise our nephews sugar when he is having low sugar do to type one diabetes. The individual bottles are pricey but worth it especially when it comes to the health of anyone who is diabetic and needs an exact amount measured out
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
Foodie Expert
This is a great boost to have those as well go to juice it is very healthy .Because and I different kinds you can get it in a glass even getting in a glass bottle you can get it however you like it is a great juice I would definitely recommend
Shay Breanna H.
Ranburne, AL
Small, fits great in fridge to co and take to work or school for a drink or just grab with breakfast in the mornings. Minute maid is the only orange juice I like.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Foodie Expert
Love orange juice with a good breakfast and this is my go to. It tastes sweet and doesn’t have a bitter after taste like some orange juices. I’d highly recomend to anyone with kids. Probably buy this again because my kids are fans.
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Bought these from Walmart enjoyed the fact that they were small were able to take to the pool or beach with us the kids also enjoyed a healthy drink I️ would buy it again and recommend it to others
Raegan R.
Birchleaf
Foodie Expert
I live buying the Minute Maid orange juice. I drink them all the time and they are so handy to have around so you can keep hydrated. I usually buy this at my local store. I highly reccomend this product to others.
Jakayla B.
Best Orange Juice EVER! I love drinking these at anytime of the day particularly morning. The orange flavor taste nice and refreshing! I recommend this to others! Definitely will buy this again (soon!)
Shaina C.
Eaton rapids , MI
Foodie Expert
My mom use to buy these all the time! This orange juice tastes super fresh! Like it just got squeezed!i also love that I can take these on the way to work. Or to an event! The price is okay.