BY MINUTE MAID #74 in Juice

Minute Maid® Fruit Punch 100% Juice.

Blend of 4 juices from concentrate with added ingredients.

Good source of calcium.

No sugar added.

100% Vitamin C.

90 calories per box.

10-6 fl oz boxes (60 fl oz). see more...

Buy on Walmart*
G G.
These are my favorite juice boxes. I'm diabetic and I always have to carry snacks around in case I need a pick-me-up and juice boxes have always been my go to because they're quick and easy. This flavor is my favorite and has been since I was a kid. I can't imagine a day when I don't buy these little guys.
shelby W.
Antelope , CA
Love there fruit punch it’s a classic for my family. So good for a hot summer day and is even better frozen it’s like a slushy. Wish it had less sugar so I can drink it more often but I recommend it to anyone!
Tatiana L.
Lewis Center, OH
One of the shops that I like most, great price, quality item, the site is great to see calm, because I have small child that normally requires my attention all the time
Alex M.
This is a pretty good tasting punch. I did not rate it five stars though because the other fruit punch products from Minute Maid do not taste the same and I find that very odd!
Judy D.
Allentown, PA
I buy these a lot for my son. The ingredients are not that great, but, it is better than kool aid. I buy these a lot when he asks and I also like the packing of it. The box converts to a server you can place in your fridge for a grab and go feel.
Ashley W.
Seguin, TX
I always have these in my house. My kids love them. I always put them in my kids lunch boxes. I think this brand makes one of the best fruit punches out there. I would buy this over and over again. Price and quality is great.
Jihan S.
San Diego, CA
We always purchase these juices because it tastes absolutely delicious. My brother loves them and so we get them all the time. If I’m not drinking water, which is what I do 90% of the timE, I’ll go to these juices.
Chelsea M.
Milwaukee , WI
I’ve always liked Minute Maid juice. From the orange juice to there frozen juices you make yourself. These juice boxes are good and seem to be less sugary than the other juice box juices around. I would recommend.
Halie G.
Lester, WV
This is another one of my favorite juices, again minutes made. Super affordable and easy to find at any store. They’re available in any package. The flavor is amazing and fruity and I love it. I recommend it
Brooke K.
These are perfect for toddlers. They’re easy to carry on the go in your bag and the box size is perfect for my little one. The multi packs are never more than a few bucks and last us quite awhile.