BY MINUTE MAID

Mix things up. Minute Maid Fruit Punch combines a number of delectable fruit flavors together in a refreshing, delicious blend that's made with real fruit juice.

Contains apple, pear and grape juices from concentrate, less than 2% of: pineapple juice from concentrate, natural flavors, calcium citrate (calcium source), vitamin C (ascorbic acid), citric acid (provides tartness), potassium phosphate.

Tiffany M.
Dayton, TN
My toddler loves these juice boxes !! She drinks them all the time! They are one of her favorite drinks! They are very affordable I believe i have been paying almost $2 for a pack. I’ve been buying them for a while and will continue! I usually get them at Walmart or save-a-lot. And I would recommend and have recommended them!
G G.
These are my favorite juice boxes. I'm diabetic and I always have to carry snacks around in case I need a pick-me-up and juice boxes have always been my go to because they're quick and easy. This flavor is my favorite and has been since I was a kid. I can't imagine a day when I don't buy these little guys.
Aja M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Please are perfect for lunches. They’re always at a good price at Walmart. I do not buy them at giant eagle because they’re a little bit more expensive but I’m not sure why. Minute maid comes in a whole bunch of different flavors. You can refrigerate it or you can leave it out in your pantry which is also really nice
Alex M.
This is a pretty good tasting punch. I did not rate it five stars though because the other fruit punch products from Minute Maid do not taste the same and I find that very odd!
Judy D.
Allentown, PA
I buy these a lot for my son. The ingredients are not that great, but, it is better than kool aid. I buy these a lot when he asks and I also like the packing of it. The box converts to a server you can place in your fridge for a grab and go feel.
Ashley W.
Seguin, TX
I always have these in my house. My kids love them. I always put them in my kids lunch boxes. I think this brand makes one of the best fruit punches out there. I would buy this over and over again. Price and quality is great.
Chelsea M.
Milwaukee, WI
I’ve always liked Minute Maid juice. From the orange juice to there frozen juices you make yourself. These juice boxes are good and seem to be less sugary than the other juice box juices around. I would recommend.
Halie G.
Beckley, WV
This is another one of my favorite juices, again minutes made. Super affordable and easy to find at any store. They’re available in any package. The flavor is amazing and fruity and I love it. I recommend it
Cesia R.
Nacogdoches, TX
These juice boxes give me life. I might be 19, but I love feeling like a kid again, so these are great for little kids too. Juices are inexpensive and easy to have in places for on the go families!
huson n.
Friendswood, TX
We buy these for my little sister to take with her to school everyday and she loves them. It’s a great way to give kids real juice without all the other processed and preservative stuff that can be harmful