BY MINUTE MAID

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Minute Maid® Apple Strawberry 100% Juice.
Flavored blend of apple, pear, grape and strawberry juices.
From concentrate with added ingredients and other natural flavors.
Good source of Calcium.
No sugar added.
100% Vitamin C.

Ashley C.
Great quantity for great prices. These drinks are so yummy and delightful!!! Fascinating drink to pass around to the children around the pool, and take on trips with you during the summer. Cute little juice box as well.
Mia B.
Marietta, GA
I have always loved apple juice, but it is a little ordinary, so I love the idea of Apple strawberry juice. I have only tried these on set and I have to admit they were delicious. I defiantly recommend it.
Christa A.
Pikeville, KY
We love this juice and love the quality of Minute Maid. These are affordable and tastes great! I love the fact that my child loves it and it's healthy while still tasting great! The flavor is wonderful and we will definitely be purchasing it again!
Chelle I.
Hickory Hills, IL
While some Minute Maid juices make the mistake of being overly sweet, this is an exception. Maybe because it's 100% juice this isn't a problem but this is something I constantly find myself missing on the weeks that I forget to throw it in my cart.
Lauren D.
Canton, MI
This is super good! I would highly recommend it especially for a children's lunch or a snack. It met my expectations and I really enjoyed it. It is also priced pretty well and a good value. I would but again.
Alina N.
My parents always had this in the house when I was a kid. Packs great in lunch and is more sati fusing than a Capri sun. It lasts through a lunchC but it never hurts to grab two. Good stuff I recommend
Kimberly R.
College Park, MD
I did not care for the flavor at all. But to be fair I don't like the flavor of strawberry. I love apple though. My daughter does like these. She said they taste good. This is something I would only buy if she requested it. Not a all the time thing....
Pauleann M.
Santa Ana, CA
My kids love these if it was up to them they would drink the whole box in one sitting. It taste like apple juice with a hint of strawberry at the end it's refreshing and the perfect size for kids to drink at once. Every time I take them to the grocery store with me they always grab a few boxes.
Jada D.
My grandma always has these in her fridge and that's how I get them because I don't know where to get them from since you won't tell me but they're super good super light in calories and they're thirst quencher
Emily h.
Port Richey, FL
My one year old turning 2 in three months just started drinking juice. My friend had this juic e for her son and my daughter drank it and it did not give her a stomach ache like some juice does. She loves it and it's nice for her to have something different then water every now and again.