BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksMinute Maid
Minute Maid 100% Apple Strawberry Juice

Minute Maid® 100% Apple Strawberry Juice

by Minute Maid

Minute Maid® Apple Strawberry 100% Juice.
Flavored blend of apple, pear, grape and strawberry juices.
From concentrate with added ingredients and other natural flavors.
Good source of Calcium.
No sugar added.
100% Vitamin C.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Minute Maid® 100% Apple Strawberry Juice!
How would you rate this product?
Shakeela L.
Hopkinsville, KY
The fist time I tried this product I had to go back to the store and buy 2 more packs for the kids . We binge dreams these for several months straight .
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
This is gooood! My little cousins love it! They drink it all the time! Definitely recommend it.
Kristina M.
This was disappointing to my taste buds. Most Minute Maid products are great, but this one missed the mark in my opinion. Had a bit of a weird aftertaste.
Ashley C.
Great quantity for great prices. These drinks are so yummy and delightful!!! Fascinating drink to pass around to the children around the pool, and take on trips with you during the summer. Cute little juice box as well.
stormy D.
Webb City, MO
I love it! It's refreshing it's also something I trust to give to my kids. I really love this brand it's my altimeter favorite
Briana G.
We have to have juice at home. These are great for my two year old. She can go and grab herself done juice and is a very happy camper. Plus it's 100% juice.
Mia B.
Marietta, GA
I have always loved apple juice, but it is a little ordinary, so I love the idea of Apple strawberry juice. I have only tried these on set and I have to admit they were delicious. I defiantly recommend it.
Alina N.
My parents always had this in the house when I was a kid. Packs great in lunch and is more sati fusing than a Capri sun. It lasts through a lunchC but it never hurts to grab two. Good stuff I recommend
Liza T.
My cousins love these if it was up to them they would drink the whole box in one sitting. It tastes like apple juice with a hint of strawberry at the end it's refreshing and the perfect size for kids to drink at once. Every time I take them to the grocery store with me they always grab a few boxes.
mary B.
Somerset, PA
Highly recommend this, has a good taste to it ,my whole family loves it .the price for it is not bad

Looking for your answer?