BY MINUTE MAID #8 in Juice

Minute Maid® 100% Apple Juice.

From concentrate with vitamin C.

210 Calories per bottle. see more...

• Which is your favorite brand of apple juice?3 Answers
  • Will Minute Maid be coming out with a more natural line of products?1 Answers
  • Would you rather have boxes or not?13 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "They always taste great and are awesome for when you are on the run." in 1 review
  • "Minute Maid apple juice is amazing, much better than Mott's. " in 1 review
Lynda K.
Hurst, TX
My kids love apple juice. I have to say I'm a bit partial to it as well. Minute Maid's flavor is great, but it does contain a lot of sugar per serving. I mean, a lot. So, my kids get 1 small cup a day if they want it, because they don't need 40+ grams of sugar per serving in a beverage. I would be more inclined to purchase it more often if there was a lower sugar content. I don't mean adding fake sugar to lessen the real sugar, cause that doesn't help.
Laura A.
I'm a huge lover of apple juice and I'm very picky about flavor and texture. A lot of the apple juices that I've tried before have a weird texture where you can feel the grains of the apple omg your mouth and I hate it! It feels like I'm drinking something with sand. Minute Maid is literally sooo smooth! And it has just the right amount of sweetness.
Meaghan S.
Poplarville, MS
I get this just about every time I get doughnuts. It might be a little too sweet of a combination for some people, but to me it just makes it better. I'm very picky about juice in general, but I've always liked this one. I think it is best in this form, the juice boxes, or the to-go smaller bottles.
Summer L.
Berea, KY
This is my favorite apple juice/orange juice brand! The apple juice is really tasty, but it's sort of acid like. They sell these at my school, and they're a little pricey for how small they are. I could drink one of these in about 5 minutes, so I suggest you buy a couple if you love apple juice!
Kimberly F.
Fruita, CO
My 3 children love this little juice box. We don't buy juice often, but this was cheaper than even capri-sun, so I thought I would try it out. And all 3 of them were wanting more. Even I tried some, and it was delicious apple juice. I would definitely buy this again, and recommend this product.
Heather S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
Who doesn't love apple juice. Most of us grew up on this brand as a kid. And most of us had it in our lunch boxes. I never drank fruit punch or anything. I always drank apple juice. If you go to my parents house, they still have some in their pantry. It tastes fresh and no added sugars.
Ashly M.
I tend to drink this when I wake up and take some to school with me to give some flavor to my day with a crisp apple taste at a moderate price. It's a cheaper drink and definatelly doesn't need any improvements. I buy one almost every day and I recommend it to anyone who likes juice.
Danielle H.
We purchase the Minute Maid apple juice for our kids it is so healthy for them it has a great flavor it's not too sweet and not Waterdown it is a great product we purchase it from any grocery store and I recommend it to anyone I will be purchasing it again for many years to come
Alie S.
Austin, TX
I firmly stand by my belief that Minute Maid makes the best apple juice, I've said it for years and my roommates can't taste the difference between other brands, BUT I CAN. Minute maid always tastes so crisp, fresh and never too sweet. It's honestly the only apple juice I buy.
Neanlia K.
Isanti, MN
I am in love with apple juice and the minute I tasted this apple juice I knew that it was the beast of the best no other apple jucice tast natural and pure as this one the rich flavor and it does not have to much auger which is great over all this is so far the best ever
Neisha H.
Battle Creek, MI
Foodie Expert
Would you rather have boxes or not?
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque , NM
Foodie Expert
Which is your favorite brand of apple juice?
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
Foodie Expert
Will Minute Maid have more flavors in their future roll outs.
Cortney H.
Will Minute Maid be coming out with a more natural line of products?