BY MINUTE MAID #97 in Juice

JaKayla K.
I’ve actually never had this one before, but the one that i absolutely love the most is the peach punch in the carton, it’s reaaaaalllllyyyyy good and it’s tastes so amazing. They’re kind of addictive in a way.
Stacy P.
cleveland
MinuteMaid is a brand that I trust. The products taste great, they are well packaged, readily available, and delicious. I drink several of the Minute Maid flavors. I get at least 2 6 packs every week
Caitlyn O.
Van Buren Twp, MI
We always have juice around the house and we go through it very quickly since I have a one year old and it’s her favorite drink in the afternoon, we love this brand it’s natural and tastes so great definitely buying again
Sydney S.
I like Minute Maid but it’s not my favorite. I feel like there is a lot of artificial stuff in it and it’s sortve strong instead of natural tasting. But still good.
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
What I love about Minute Maid is the pulp in it when you drink it. This drink made me survive the most boring meals I have had, the greasy ones, too! Hands down!
Alexis J.
bronx
If you are not drinking minute maid then you need to take a minute of your time and find your life 😂. No but seriously this is literally the best orange aid i've had in a really long time. It doesn't have that heavy orangey flavor. Very light weight and great to drink in a cup with some ice on a hot summer evening.
Ashley H.
Scottsville, KY
I absolutely love this! My husband bought me one the other day for the first time, and at first I thought it was just going to taste like orange juice. I love orange juice, but this was better! It really is a great mix between orange flavor and lemonade, which makes a great flavor combination!
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
I absolutely love this Juice from Minute Maid it’s so good and sharp! Affordable I definitely will buy again and it’s taste great and exceeded my expectations I definitely recommend this to you guys and the packaging is great
Laney G.
Flat Rock, AL
My mom usually buys these in the can for my family. The packaging is your normal can drink packaging. It’s not too expensive & we are repeat users. The taste is very good & I️ highly recommend for others!
Diorr D.
Baltimore, MD
hand down the best drink ever , in the summer time i drunk at least 1 of these a day now i know thus is nit healthy to do , and i dont encourage anyone to do it but thats how much i loved this