BY MINUTE MAID

Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
This tastes WAY better than the stuff at Universal! It's not so sweet and has a nice butterscotch taste. I love it! I just wish it was a little cheaper. I'm still buying it though. It was a massive hit at my daughter's Harry Potter themed birthday party.
Ashley H.
Scottsville, KY
I absolutely love this! My husband bought me one the other day for the first time, and at first I thought it was just going to taste like orange juice. I love orange juice, but this was better! It really is a great mix between orange flavor and lemonade, which makes a great flavor combination!
Caitlyn O.
Van Buren TWP , MI
We always have juice around the house and we go through it very quickly since I have a one year old and it’s her favorite drink in the afternoon, we love this brand it’s natural and tastes so great definitely buying again
Laney G.
Flat Rock, AL
My mom usually buys these in the can for my family. The packaging is your normal can drink packaging. It’s not too expensive & we are repeat users. The taste is very good & I️ highly recommend for others!
Diorr D.
Baltimore, MD
hand down the best drink ever , in the summer time i drunk at least 1 of these a day now i know thus is nit healthy to do , and i dont encourage anyone to do it but thats how much i loved this
Alexis J.
bronx
If you are not drinking minute maid then you need to take a minute of your time and find your life 😂. No but seriously this is literally the best orange aid i've had in a really long time. It doesn't have that heavy orangey flavor. Very light weight and great to drink in a cup with some ice on a hot summer evening.
Megan L.
This juice is one of my favorites and I drink it all the time! It's flavor is great and just overjoys my mouth. It has great value because it's not expensive. I would most definitely purchase this again and recommend it to others!
Kelsey K.
Fond du Lac, WI
Super delicious, the texture is amazing. The flavor is so strong and I never want it to end. I will continue to buy this. The price is not bad as well. I love the smell when I open the package. Delicious!
Marlena L.
Albuquerque , NM
It is so hard to choose which flavor I want when it comes to the minute maid drinks but orangeade is definitely one of the tips choices. I'm not a huge fan of regular orange juice but I do love these!
Laura e.
Clovis, NM
Like it i still think is too sweet for orange juice also i like toix it with smooyhies and drinks ibloke the one with pulp I also mix it with carrot juice