Minute Brown Rice uploaded by Jennifer B.Minute Brown Rice uploaded by Ashley ✨.

BY MINUTE

100% Whole Grain.
Brand.
Cooks in 10 Minutes.
Heart Healthy:
Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in total fat, saturated fats and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease and certain cancers.
100 Whole Grain 43g or more per serving.
Eat 48g or More of Whole Grains Daily.
wholegrainscouncil.org. see more...

Buy on Target*
Sandi P.
A great, fast, easy way to make sure my family is getting a healthy side dish. It's so much easier to use brown rice now that they've decreased prep time.
Amy H.
Stillwater
So easy if yr in a hurry to Butterfly Pork Chops Tray cook dinnner. My cousin told me a recipe that was so easy and delicious. Cut up pork chops and when its finally cooked all the way add el.pato sauce and with a side of rice.
Ashley ✨.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Foodie Expert
Made this the other night and it was pretty good. The only down side was that it cooked longer than I expected. I would buy again. Brown rice is pretty healthy so we paired it with some chicken and vegetables.
Maddie F.
Foodie Expert
I Always use this in my Stuffed peppers and it’s so so so great! I’ve basically grown up on minute rice!!! Obviously doesn’t take long to make and the directions are so clear! Totally buy this rice! Are you really reading a review on rice? Seriously?
Bailey S.
Yale, OK
Foodie Expert
This is AWESOME when you are trying to eat healthy!!! I prefer to cook mine on the stove, but if you follow the directions this stuff is awesome. It beats waiting all day for your rice to cook!
Amber H.
This product is super easy and fast. I love using it to throw together a quick meal. Usually I will cook some chicken up, season it, and then throw it on the rice. My fiance loves it!
Kenesha B.
Las vegas, Nv
I love brown rice just not the fact that it takes so long to cook. I'm so happy that Minute rice came out with this . I can now get my rice done fast
Katie C.
Cheektowaga, NY
Foodie Expert
Minute Brown Rice is a perfect pairing with almost any meal you cook. My favorite is with stir fry. The brown rice just tastes so much healthier.
Alejandra R.
This was a life saver when my boyfriend was doing his clean eating for a month. I was able to quickly make this rice when prepping his meals for the week.
Michelle P.
Conroe, TX
I absolutely love this stuff. It tastes good and it's ridiculously easy to make. 10 minutes is all you need. I use it for everything. It's the best!