Minute Brown Rice uploaded by Jennifer B.

BY MINUTE

100% Whole Grain.
Brand.
Cooks in 10 Minutes.
Heart Healthy:
Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in total fat, saturated fats and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease and certain cancers.
100 Whole Grain 43g or more per serving.
Eat 48g or More of Whole Grains Daily.
wholegrainscouncil.org. see more...

Sandi P.
Sandi P.
A great, fast, easy way to make sure my family is getting a healthy side dish. It's so much easier to use brown rice now that they've decreased prep time.
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
Yale, OK
Foodie Expert
This is AWESOME when you are trying to eat healthy!!! I prefer to cook mine on the stove, but if you follow the directions this stuff is awesome. It beats waiting all day for your rice to cook!
Kenesha B.
Kenesha B.
Las vegas, Nv
I love brown rice just not the fact that it takes so long to cook. I'm so happy that Minute rice came out with this . I can now get my rice done fast
Katie C.
Katie C.
Cheektowaga, NY
Foodie Expert
Minute Brown Rice is a perfect pairing with almost any meal you cook. My favorite is with stir fry. The brown rice just tastes so much healthier.
Gessyka S.
Gessyka S.
Wakefield, MI
Easy and quick. Just how I like it and I love the fact that it's brown rice and it has such an easy preparation process.
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Foodie Expert
So simple and quick to make! Plus it's such a filling ingredient and works well in so many dishes.
Amber H.
Amber H.
This product is super easy and fast. I love using it to throw together a quick meal. Usually I will cook some chicken up, season it, and then throw it on the rice. My fiance loves it!
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Conroe, TX
I absolutely love this stuff. It tastes good and it's ridiculously easy to make. 10 minutes is all you need. I use it for everything. It's the best!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Hollis Center, ME
I love minute brown rice, cooks really fast and tastes great, I also like the health factor of the brown rice
Kendra H.
Kendra H.
Marion, OH
This is great for meal prep, I hate the boil in a bag but the loose rice is wonderful