Minute Brown Rice

100% Whole Grain.
Brand.
Cooks in 10 Minutes.
Heart Healthy:
Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in total fat, saturated fats and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease and certain cancers.
100 Whole Grain 43g or more per serving.
Eat 48g or More of Whole Grains Daily.
wholegrainscouncil.org.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Minute Brown Rice!
Brandy N.
Minute Brown Rice uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walmart
We use Minute Brown rice for a lot of different recipes. It is also good on its own with a little bit of butter. It only takes ten minutes to cook and it is good for you. It is very affordable. I definitely recommend it. You can find it at Walmart or Kroger. Minute Brown Rice
Adriana A.
Orlando, FL
Minute Brown Rice uploaded by Adriana A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This brown rice comes in individual serving microwaveable cups. It is great for a quick addition to a meal, like this one. Con: I need to add a bit of water, and cook it an extra 30 seconds to improve taste.
Luka S.
This is a staple in our house. We literally stock up several boxes at a time. It is super easy to make - add rice to water and boil. Voila. We usually will add some bouillon to the water to give the rice more flavor (or you can use broth instead of water). We use rice for casseroles, fried rice and taco nights!
Kiara M.
Baker, LA
Minute Brown Rice uploaded by Kiara M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Quick and easy! I never used this before and I was nervous. Our stove gets too hot but it came out good! It doesn’t taste bad or undercooked. Cheap too!
Jasmyn P.
Tallahassee, FL
Purchased at: Publix
As far as minute rices go I like this one the best. My 2 year old loves it and it’s sooo easy to make. I add a little salt and pepper and it’s ready to go.
Sandi P.
A great, fast, easy way to make sure my family is getting a healthy side dish. It's so much easier to use brown rice now that they've decreased prep time.
Katie C.
Cheektowaga, NY
Minute Brown Rice is a perfect pairing with almost any meal you cook. My favorite is with stir fry. The brown rice just tastes so much healthier.
Katelyn S.
Oconomowoc, WI
So simple and quick to make! Plus it's such a filling ingredient and works well in so many dishes.
Gessyka S.
Wakefield, MI
Easy and quick. Just how I like it and I love the fact that it's brown rice and it has such an easy preparation process.
Kenesha B.
Las vegas, Nv
I love brown rice just not the fact that it takes so long to cook. I'm so happy that Minute rice came out with this . I can now get my rice done fast

Looking for your answer?