Mint Rose Lip Balm

by Rosebud Perfume Co.

Shop Rosebud Perfume Co. Mint Rose Lip Balm. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Does this actually smell of roses or is it just the tint color?
How long does this last before having to reapply?
I Was wondering how is this lip balm? Does it end up drying up your lips ? Or actually moisturizing ?
Start your review of Mint Rose Lip Balm!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I got this has a free sample from sephora! I've used this for dry hands, eczema and dry patches on my face! So worth it. in reviews
I love this balm! It's so moisturizing and the mint and rose scent is very nice. It's not too pricey for how much is in the container. Application however is a little hassling since it must be applied by finger.in reviews
...all the time and literally have extra on hand. It is pretty (slightly tinted, not much) and minty. It moisturizes but doesn't get sticky at all. It's perfect to throw on any time of the day. Sometimes I will use it to take off lipstick if its a dark pigment, or sometimes I put it on my cuticles. It is great and it's super affordable, plus the packaging is awesome.in reviews
...soothes chapped, peeling lips. It also gives a great color and sheen and smells nice and minty.in reviews
Holly L.
Spokane, WA
Mint Rose Lip Balm uploaded by Holly L.
This is a decent lip balm. I like it, but it's not a favorite for me. I feel like people who love the Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips Lip Balm Tin will probably also love this. The scent of this is very nice. It is a mix of mint and rose. When you have it on your lips, you will feel a slight tingle from the mint, but it doesn't have any plumping effect. This balm is thick in texture, and it feels heavy of the lips. I don't really like that. It's not extremely sticky, but is still sticky enough that hair definitely sticks to it. And, nobody likes hair stuck to their mouth. Also, it wears off quickly, and requires frequent reapplication. I feel like other balms will last much longer.
Keilyn O.
Bronx, NY
Mint Rose Lip Balm uploaded by Keilyn O.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this product. It's a great alternative to my beloved Vaseline. It is thinner than vaseline. It moisturizing. It lasts a little while but you will have to reapply eventually. I like to add a nice layer so it lasts longer and I don't have to reapply. But again you will eventually have to reapply especially after drinking and eating. Overall I would recommend this product.
Zaynab E.
Ann Arbor, MI
Mint Rose Lip Balm uploaded by Zaynab E.
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely love this product! Perfect for no-makeup days when I just want a glossy rose sheen. Even better, it’s minted so it naturally plumps the lips and draws blood to them. I’ve gone through two tins and a tube of this stuff over the last three years. It lasts forever!
Thanrada S.
Mint Rose Lip Balm uploaded by Thanrada S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Holy grail!!! I live by this lip balm. This product is honestly worth every penny. It will last you awhile too. My lips be looking so nice and juicy. The rose has nice pink color. The minty is fresh but not too strong. Look at how much I have left lol
Erin H.
Rockton, IL
Great minty taste, feels smooth and hydrated on the lips. Easy to apply and not sticky. I like the vintage tin that the product comes in and the products feels good and last a long time on the lips. Will purchase again!
Victoria A.
Ojai, CA
My favorite lip balm this gives a subtle hint of color with a light and minty taste. The tin is awesome, drop it and it won't break. I got mine on Amazon ( it's hard to find anywhere unless I'm in London). The color looks really natural and it makes my lips very kissable!
Lindsey D.
Knoxville, TN
I have this product in both tin and tube form and I use them almost everyday. The tin I keep by my bed since it’s a little messier and the tube I keep with all my makeup. The scent is nice and subtle and the product keeps my lips nice and moisturized
Nubia G.
I love this brand! This is defiantly my go to chapstick that is not a drug store product. I highly recommend this, this is also a good primer for the lips before applying a matter lip color or lipstick. I always buy the mint one at sephora. I believe they are about $6-$8
Catherine Z.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This is my go to FOR EVERYTHING. It smells amazing and works wonders on chapped skin and lips. The tin is convenient and cute, I've got one in my bag, one at work, and one at home!
Kirstine I.
los angeles
one of my favorite lip balms of all time hands down. leaves a nice glossy finish without being sticky and really hydrated my lips. the scent is also really pleasant. would definitely recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Noemi B.
Morgan Hill, CA
il y a 2 ans
V S. il y a 2 ans
Yes, it's got a subtle rose mint smell. Nice, but not overpowering on the mouth.