Mint

by Mint

Do you find Mint to be reliable and accurate? I have been trying to use it, but I just want to be sure it's the best app for tracking.
Did this app help you control your moneys?
What's this app about?
Start your review of Mint!
How would you rate this product?
3 years agoAurora , IL
I have positively mixed feels. On the one hand it really IS a phenomenal app and does an exceptional job at showing you just where your money goes. However, it constantly disconnects from some of my accounts and if I don't immediately rectify it the app becomes a little pointless. I like that it shows goal progress as well. Just fix the little bug that keeps disconnecting my accounts and I'd be super happy
a year agoPhiladelphia, PA
I’ve been using this app for years and don’t plan on switching to another one. I’ve hooked up all my credit and bank accounts so that the app automatically pulls all my transactions in. Once a week I go through and make sure that all the transactions are categorized correctly. Over time the app learns how certain things should be categorized so the process takes less and less time the more you use it. It really helped me to prioritize my spending when I see how much I’m spending in a certain category each month/ year etc.
a year agoMarietta, GA
I like Mint’s services, and have used them for years. I recently switched away from Mint to a competitor that also offers financial planning within the app, but if I didn’t need that, I would’ve 100% continued with mint. They’re great at pulling in financial data from all institutions and helping you create and work towards specific financial goals you create. Highly recommend.
2 years agoValley Stream, NY
Mint uploaded by April M.
I could go on and on about this app. When I utilize it I just find myself being so much more financially aware. I love being able to budget my whole life on there and being alerted when I'm nearing my budget limit. You can also set goals to achieve and check your credit score. They recommend the right accounts for you to open. It's like you have a financial accountant right in your phone. I highly recommend it.
3 years ago
I love mint to keep track of my spending. I love that I can look back and see patterns of my spending and make adjustments. It's great to track net worth and net income. I use it weekly.
3 years agoColumbus, OH
The portal is good only to a certain extent. It does a good job of tying all your account statements together, shows your exact balance, shows what is outstanding etc. However, when you try to drill down and use more of the portal, one realizes that the expenses are linked to categories what Mint thinks to be the best. More often than not I didn't agree with those for mine and eventually stopped using the service all-together. But again, if you have many accounts and want to see all at once, Mint is the place!
3 years ago
I really enjoy using Mint because it helps me keep track of my finances and where I'm spending the most on. It also gives you tips and tricks to lessen your spending and where to stop spending so much of your profit on. The only problem I wish could be fixed is that it doesn't update as fast as my actual bank account so sometimes I have to look at my bank to know what I have still.
3 years agoBig Sandy, TX
Mint is the BEST app for managing my money. Its so convenient because everything is all in one place. Definitely recommend this app. It is the best one out there.
3 years ago
I really love having everything in one spot with my finances. I am extremely confident that my information is safe. Being able to organize my transactions into different categories that I can customize to my life is really nice too. I have only run into one issue with my car loan provider not showing up as an option, but I feel that my new provider is a smaller business, so one day it'll probably be there.
3 years agoSan Diego, CA
This app consistently lets me know how low I am on money when I'm hit with a charge. And while I find that okay it doesn't really help me with budgeting as much as I'd like it to. I've been using it for about 4-5 years and I moved to a new apartment and I keep getting reminders that my rent from 3 years ago is coming out but I changed the settings when I moved. I don't understand.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...