BY MINNETONKA #12 in uncategorized

Minnetonka Moccasins
  • "Minnetonka moccasins were my first pair of shoes since I was a preemie before they really made clothing and shoes that fit smaller babies." in 23 reviews
  • "I've had my Minnetonkas for about 3 years now and I love them so much❤️ they're super comfortable with leopard fur on the inside!" in 22 reviews
  • "I buy a new pair for myself for Christmas every year, is a great every day warm shoe and are cute with yoga pants" in 19 reviews
  • "I love moccasins shoes their conferable and stylish, they last a long time so the price is worth it to buy and the sizing is true to the size." in 19 reviews
  • "I have Minnetonka Boots that I love so I ordered moccasins and they are super cute and warm, but the back of it rubs against my heel." in 15 reviews
Aiyana B.
Fashionista Expert
I was lucky enough to receive wholesale pricing through work so I purchased 2 pairs! Boots for me, and beaded moccasins for grandma! I received the discount as a result of product training. All of their shoes are handcrafted from all genuine material! The price I feel is worth it. You pay for what you get, a beautiful, well crafted pair of shoes! They can be a little bit pricier than your average shoe, but I feel it is decent. I had been looking for a great pair of boots for fall and these are them! They don't fall down my leg unlike other boots I've had, and the fringe is absolutely perfect. I will purchase again and I'd recommend to anyone!
Paige B.
I love my Minnetonka moccasins! I've had 4 pairs, 2 of the tall boots, the flats, and the ankle boots. They're cute and stylish, however I don't recommend wearing them in cold weather because they don't really keep your feet warm. Another thing I've noticed (maybe because I wear them so much) is that the soles wear down and once those are worn down holes start to appear in the leather. This has happened in both of my pairs of boots. Other than that I love them.
Aneta L.
I love my moccassins but they are so bad for your feet if you wear them constantly due to the fact that they are just flat slippers, they do not have any arch support. I found that my sciatica and lumbar pain in general is much worse if I wear these out of the house or office. Definitely just a casual shoe and not one I'd ever take walking! I just bought my boyfriend a pair of their slippers though, so I do love them and will repurchase!
Hope H.
I love these moccasins. I've gone through countless pairs over the years! And I always come back to them. I've tried other brands for cheaper, but the quality isn't the same. The lining is thicker and more comfortable for the foot. Moccasins are pretty flat shoes, but this brand provides a thicker sole and inner lining than most which keep your feet much more supported. I love the range of size and colors!
Jess C.
Saint Augustine, FL
I just received my third pair of Minnetonka moccasins. These are short moccasins, my last two were the fringe tall boots. I love them so much! I am retiring my last pair of boots after two years. I wear them everywhere and even took them to Zion National Park on winter vacation. I'm a middle school teacher and I'm always on my feet. They are cute, casual, and comfortable. ❤️my 'Tonkas!
Celena F.
Uniontown, PA
I've owned 3 pair of moccasins through Minnetonka, I finally just broke down an opted for L.L. beans Moccasins due to their fantastic lifetime warranty. That way when the bottoms of mine blow out or rip, they'll give me a new pair. I used to spend 30 bucks on Minnetonka, when I purchased mine from l.l. Bean, I paid around 70 bucks, but it certainly will be worth it in the long run.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Fashionista Expert
Love these! And even better, they are made in my home state of Minnesota! I have worn these extremely comfortable moccs forever!! They have such a wide range of styles and colors for all members of the family. There's something sure to please everyone! They wear well and last for years if cared for properly. I have ones for inside and outside. Best casual shoe ever!
Heather W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
These are the cutest, and most comfortable moccasins I own, and I own several. I even have two pairs of custom made moccasins, that I love, but the Minnetonka are still my go to. They are comfy from the start, but the as you wear them they conform to your feet, and become even more comfortable. They are worth every penny, and they will last for a very long time.
DeKera S.
Atlanta, GA
This brand is great but has its flaws. I love their moccasins but the pair of fringe boots that I have aren't the best. The stitching on the back heel began to rip and split. I tried to sow it back together but it wouldn't work. It would just rip again. They can reinforce the stitching somehow but other than that they are cute and very comfortable.
Angela L.
Saint Louis, MO
These are a classic for a reason - they're soft, comfortable, and relatively affordable. I've heard that the quality has gone downhill over time, which unfortunately seems to be true for many products; in my experience these are good for about 2 years of fairly regular wear in the fall/winter. Marshall's or TJ Maxx carries them not infrequently.
Emily F.
Clearwater, FL
Are these comfy????????????
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
Are they true to size or do you size up?
Sofia R.
Are these shoes actually comfortable?
AnnieJo T.
Stephenville, TX
Are the comfy on the feet? Like for long time wear and walking?
essie v.
brockton, MA
How's the quality? i love moccasins but all the ones i have suck lol (from uggs)