BY MINNETONKA #12 in uncategorized

Minnetonka Moccasins
  • "Minnetonka moccasins were my first pair of shoes since I was a preemie before they really made clothing and shoes that fit smaller babies." in 23 reviews
  • "I've had my Minnetonkas for about 3 years now and I love them so much❤️ they're super comfortable with leopard fur on the inside!" in 22 reviews
  • "I love moccasins shoes their conferable and stylish, they last a long time so the price is worth it to buy and the sizing is true to the size." in 19 reviews
  • "I buy a new pair for myself for Christmas every year, is a great every day warm shoe and are cute with yoga pants" in 19 reviews
  • "I have Minnetonka Boots that I love so I ordered moccasins and they are super cute and warm, but the back of it rubs against my heel." in 15 reviews
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I asked for and received a pair of if the moccasin slipper for Christmas. These were cheaper than the Ugg pair I wanted but didn’t really live up to my expectations. There was this annoying tag on the lip of the shoe that rubs against the top of my foot constantly. The sides were also kind of wide and loose. The fur inside was really soft and warm. The outer material looked nice as well. They aren’t terrible, but I probably wouldn’t buy again.
Candace N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fashionista Expert Level 1
These are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn Minnetonka moccasins are so comfortable that I would recommend them to anyone they are very affordable and not very expensive and which fits any budget so I would definitely recommend them. I received them as a gift and fell in love with them the second I put them on my feet. I have a size 4 in kids the child's Cassie slipper in cinnamon.
Aneta L.
I love my moccassins but they are so bad for your feet if you wear them constantly due to the fact that they are just flat slippers, they do not have any arch support. I found that my sciatica and lumbar pain in general is much worse if I wear these out of the house or office. Definitely just a casual shoe and not one I'd ever take walking! I just bought my boyfriend a pair of their slippers though, so I do love them and will repurchase!
Peggy A.
Maricopa, AZ
Fashionista Expert Level 1
These moccasins are the most comfortable shoes I ever wear. I have the soft sole moccasins for home, two kitty for walking around and the ankle boots. I tried one after a day of walking around shopping, my feets feel so comfortable in it that I have to buy it. My only prob is because it's hand made, buying online is almost impossible as the sizes are not consistent. I bought two pairs online and had to return it after few tries. I wear size 8 for boots, size 6.5 for kitty's and size 7 for soft sole lol
Susan G.
Wyoming, MI
Seriously addicted to this brand! I have the fringe ones and I just love them! I have balance issues so I have to be very picky about my footwear. This brand provides me with the stability I need in a shoe so I don't lose my balance and take a fall. They have such a amazing product line I would love to get more shoes from them.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 2
These are so super comfortable, I love moccasins and to wear them around the house, my feet truly never get cold and they are very comfortable on me feet.. I love these because they are durable and simple, these are meant to last which is something that I always look for in any footwear.
Shakima J.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Minnetonka Moccasins.... They are so cute and comfy. They last for years and have so many options.... I have a few pairs now and one being boots (had the boots since 2007). Try them, EVERYONE!!!
Jenna G.
I have a couple of pairs of their moccasins and boots. When I was in the cheerleading team at my high school, everyone has to purchase the white leather thunderbird moccasins to wear with out cheer outfits. It's a tradition that has been in our school since the school was made.
Megan S.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love this brand ! They offer something for the whole family! Super cute and comfortable. When taken care of they can last for many years. Prices are reasonable and at the moment they are running free shipping through feb 14. Enter code Valentine17.
Monica A.
Lockport, IL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I've owned only 2 pairs of their moccasins and they really are very comfortable and warm. The only downside to them is that if you wear them very often they get flat and lose their shape. Very affordable. Also come in many colors.
Emily F.
Clearwater, FL
Are these comfy????????????
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
Are they true to size or do you size up?
Sofia R.
Are these shoes actually comfortable?
AnnieJo T.
Riesel, TX
Are the comfy on the feet? Like for long time wear and walking?
essie v.
Brockton, MA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
How's the quality? i love moccasins but all the ones i have suck lol (from uggs)