BY NONE

1 Year, 12 issues - Minnesota Monthly Magazine is the region's most widely circulated lifestyle magazine, catering to a well-educated, affluent audience. Key topics - mainly with a strong focus on Minnesota - include politics, education and healthcare. Minnesota Monthly Magazine is also a popular resource for local entertainment, travel, arts and dining opportunities. The magazine was recognized with 10 awards for its fine editorial content and beautiful design at the 2007 Minnesota Publishing Excellence Awards. Minnesota Monthly also won a silver medal from the Society of Publication Designers. see more...

Josie J.
I live in Wisconsin and travel to Minnesota often. This monthly editorial really gives you some great ideas and planning tips for when you are preparing for a getaway. Unique and most up to date information you can get.
Sarah B.
Saint Paul, MN
This is a good local magazine for all things Minnesota. It tends to focus more on the Twin Cities area, which is fine given that is where I live. It has a lot of information on local dining, including fairly reliable reviews. It's interesting to read the social publicity portions to see who is considered the "in crowd" locally. Would definitely recommend if you live in the metro area.
Amber S.
White Bear Lk, MN
There's always a few recent issues of this at my cabin in Northern Minnesota. I always learn something new and interesting about my home state.
Roberto Z.
Passaic , NJ
OMG!! This are the best products I have ever read. This are my favorite. I have all the collection in my own library. As well all the movies. ūüíē
Abi J.
Maple Grove, MN
Good magazine to see some beautiful sights and possibly the next weekend trip! There are so many places to go in MN, you'll never get bored!
Michelle R.
Great book! The author really knew what they were doing. If you like reading I would highly consider reading this! Very intriguing!
Jada R.
Chester, VA
This magazine will never make u bored and i highly recommend to people that are finding a perfect magazine to look for
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Bookworm Expert Level 3
I never knew there were so many cool places to explore in the state I have lived in since I was born! Excellent!
Gina B.
I got this when I did a report on Minnesota. Very excellent reading. I'm glad I read it.
Brook C.
Chillicothe, OH
Love love
Love
LOVEEEEE
This book I really love it. I read so much and I love this book
Nicole B.
If I would to visit Minnesota one day, which I want to, would this be something good to read to help learn about the state?
Nikki A.
Richmond, VA
I have been looking for this book. Where can I purchase this book at?
Carolina R.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. MIAMI FL 33195
De que trata est√° revista?
Melissa A.
Anybody ever read this?
sharon h.
Lucedale , MS
Bookworm Expert Level 3
What all does this have in it??