BY MINIONS

We believe in the goodness of whole grain cereal.Cereal is packed with nutrients and contains complete grains, which can help fuel your morning.That's why whole grain is the first ingredient in all Big G cereals and why Minions™ CerealHas no high fructose corn syrupHas 10 grams of sugar per servingHas no artificial flavors see more...

Jessi T.
Henrico, VA
I bought these for my son because he kept pointing them out every time we went to the store. As we checked out he had to scan them. He wouldn't even let go of them to bag them. When we got them home I gave him a few to eat. First of all they smell atrocious and they look nothing like they do on the box. My son pointed at the minions on the cereal, got super excited about them, shoved one in his mouth, and immediately made a face of disgust and spit it out. He would not eat them at all. I decided to eat them myself so we wouldn't waste the food and I couldn't even finish them (I hate wasting food). I dropped one when filling up a bowl and even my dog wouldn't eat it and she would eat just about anything.
Janine C.
I bought the cereal for my daughter and she seemed to like it. However I tried it myself and did not like the flavor at all. It has that fake banana flavor that so many other products use. It also does not look anything like the package. It is much smaller in the minions prints are barely there. It also cost more than some other cereals so I probably won't be buying it again.
Shannon C.
I like Minions, but not obsessed. So my motive of buying these had more to do with being intrigued with the flavor. I don't usually buy sugary cereal or enjoy artificially flavored cereals but thought I would try this one anyway. The flavor isn't terrible, but it leaves so quickly after mixing with milk. It would be a fun dry cereal snack though. I probably won't buy again.
Megan D.
The marketing definitely worked! My son loves Minions (I think they're cute too!), and he begged me to get this. We don't often buy cereals so this was a treat. It has a good flavor, is sweet, and are cute. We only got halfway through the box and even my toddler doesn't want to eat them anymore. Too sweet, I think.
Sarah F.
Cambridge, OH
Minions, yes. This cereal? No. Bought them because my daughter loves the minions. They are very artificially flavored banana berry and look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch. They do not have the minions on the pieces of cereal either. False advertising at its finest :/
Jamie H.
Cary, NC
My son loves snacking on this cereal. He loves the characters that are actually on the cereal itself. It is a great value and the ingredients are not bad! We seen this at walmart and also found it in ShopRite. I would recommend it to anybody who loves Minions!
Jazmin C.
This cereal looks like cinnamon toast crunch but taste like banana berry, it's okay but I wouldn't really recommend it, we got it for our daughter since she like minions, she likes it so I think it's good for kids to try.
Emily G.
I love the minions, so when I saw this cereal I bought not thinking wether it would actually taste good or not. Once I tried them it tastes like bananas and berries . It's one of my favorite cereals .
Emily S.
I love the minions, but this cereal is disgusting. I am not a huge fan of the banana flavor. I get that the minions love bananas, but not the best tasting cereal.
alisha s.
BRONX, NY
I bought these for myself to try and they were pretty yummy .i want more. i love minions =D <33 I would recommend to buy them.
Kim C.