Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashDespicable Me
Minion 3-in-1 Body Wash - 14 oz (Assorted)

Minion 3-in-1 Body Wash - 14 oz (Assorted)

by Despicable Me

Despicable Me Minions 3 in 1 Body Wash, Banana & Strawberry 14 fl oz

Does this actually make you smell like bananas?
Has anyone tried thos product and flavor?
Start your review of Minion 3-in-1 Body Wash - 14 oz (Assorted)!
Anna D.
West Halifax, VT
Someone purchased this as a gift for me because of my Minion love.😍I would definitely recommend this for a household with children who love Minions and need bathtime motivation. The container is adorable but for my no kid house the scent doesn't work.
Valerie S.
Newport News, VA
Strong but pleasant banana scent. Didn't get much strawberry smell. Odd consistency. Good for wash not not for bubble bath. Not enough bubbles ;) prefer a traditional shampoo to the 3 in 1 washes however
Shamaka G.
Great smell!! My son loves using his minion bath wash and he always jokes and says "momma and monkey will try to eat me now because I smell so good." And he really does. It reminds me of the banana Laffy taffy smell. It's works great and is a fun bath toy after it has been used up.
Jamie H.
Youngsville, NC
My toddler has recently become obsessed with the minions so obviously we needed to purchase this. We found it at walmart and it smells like bananas which is good. My son uses it every time he gets a bath and it seems to get the job done.
Heloisa F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have a baby and when he goes to take a bath. He loves to play with the shampoo and also make his hair look wonderful. And the good thing is that sometimes I don't even need to use cream so good and the best thing is that when the shampoo ends you can it becomes a toy you already have you use it for a shampoo, but when it ends you have the toy.
Valerie P.
Corp Christi, TX
My daughter loved this shampoo. We actually bought it cause of the minion bottle. 🤣😂 We definitely buy again.
Tracy A.
Charlotte, NC
Minion 3-in-1 Body Wash - 14 oz (Assorted) This product is great! It has adorable packaging. I love how you can use this product as body wash, shampoo and conditioner. It is affordable and it smells really good! I would highly recommend this product!
Mariah S.
Body wash conditioner and shampoo. My daughter loves minions so I got it and it smells wonderful like strawberries and it is sort cute.
Xena P.
Altoona, PA
I buy this for my 2 year old. He has dry hair. This smells so good and keeps my sons hair from getting dry. Plus he lets me use it on him because of the bottle being attractive! Smells wonderful ! Highly recommend!
Rebekah F.
Milton, FL
Minions have become a hit in my house. The banana smell isn't too much. Although it comes out very thin and quickly it's easy to use. It was 3 something at Walmart. Banana is one of my favorite smells so I'd recommend to buy.