Mini Wave Spray

by Ouai

Which hair type is it good for?✔ Straight✔ Wavy✔ Curly✔ CoiledWhat it is:A weightless texture mist for effortlessly chic, undone hair.Key benefits:- Creates beachy waves- Adds volume and healthy shine- Provides effortlessly chic styleIf you want to know more… Infused with rice protein to add hold and memory for that perfect beachy look, this feather-light spray gives hair natural wave and body without any dryness or crunch.What it is formulated WITHOUT:- Parabens- PhthalatesWhat else you need to know: Jen's style tip: spritz it on damp or dry hair to activate natural waves, enhance texture, boost body, and give hair memory. This product is scented with Ouai No. 2 Fragrance, containing notes of Italian lemon, amber, and white musk.

Does this help keep your hair wavy?
Ladies I’m looking for the best wave spray. Something for straight hair that I can spray and let it air dry. Beach waves 💗
Is Ouai wave spray colour safe?
Start your review of Mini Wave Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Kayla R.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Mini Wave Spray uploaded by Kayla R.
I have mixed feelings on this one. It definitely helped with the volume of my hair and I liked the way it looked... but hated the way it felt. It dried my hair out like crazy. It wasn’t even “crunchy” like I put too much product in... it was just really dry feeling.
Jennifer G.
Mini Wave Spray uploaded by Jennifer G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I saw this on a TikTok video and ran to buy it. It smells nice but it didn’t really do anything for my hair. I have long wavy/curly hair and it didn’t help my curls and kinda just made my hair greasy looking. I think it also dried my hair out because the ends became kind of dry and crunchy.
Staci  P.
Fort Mill, SC
Mini Wave Spray uploaded by Staci  P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this product hoping it would revive my natural 3A curls between washes and because I had heard so many good things about Ouai. First of all, the scent is horrendous and smells of cheap old lady perfume, which is already a deal breaker for me. I tried it anyway and I did not get the results I was anticipating. The product made my hair stiff, weighed down, and difficult to brush. This product may be okay for straight-haired peeps looking to add texture but it did not work well with my curls.
Claudia  M.
Mini Wave Spray uploaded by Claudia  M.
One of its main ingredients is: Specialty Rice Protein: Protects hair fibers from the oxidative damage due to solar radiation and protects hair keratin from degradation. I bought this on my last vacation in Hawaii and I liked how my curls looked. Its smell could be strong but I don't mind. It is true your hair could look a little sticky but it is so convenient for windy places to keep your hair tamed and wavy at the same time. I'm definitely gonna use it again when I'm on my next beach trip!!
Lindsay S.
Mini Wave Spray uploaded by Lindsay S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really want to love this product, but I just can’t get myself to. The scent is a bit overwhelming and the spray feels tacky and sticky on my fingers and hair. It does create pretty beachy waves, but they’re a little crunchy and you can feel the product in the curls, even when hair is dry. I got this in a sample kit from Sephora and won’t be purchasing the full size. On the upside, it’s a trial size product so it’s great to pack for travel or vacation as a backup!
Jillian  L.
Bristol, RI
Mini Wave Spray uploaded by Jillian  L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Kinda disappointed by this 😕 it doesn’t do anything to help with waves. I have naturally wavy hair and I thought this would add some shape to them, but it’s more of a texture / hold spray. I do like that the next day I can brush my hair out and it’s still able to be styled and still has texture
Sheilah M.
De Leon Spgs, FL
Mini Wave Spray uploaded by Sheilah M.
Mini Wave Spray uploaded by Sheilah M.
This is great for when I’m short in time. My hair is naturally straight to very slightly wavy. I just spray the sun and scrunch it a little bit and it dries wavy so it’s sort of looks like I have a hairstyle when I didn’t have time to blow dry. The smells kind of strong and floral but it fades quickly.
Erica I.
Staten Island, NY
Mini Wave Spray uploaded by Erica I.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the texture this product gives. Don’t even get me started on the smell, it’s just the perfect product to give your hair those bouncy waves that you want.
DINA H.
Eden Valley, MN
1,591 reviews
Mini Wave Spray uploaded by DINA H.
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff is really nice for wavy or curly hair. It helps all the curls stay together without frizzing. It also adds a nice shine. I use it as a finishing touch for my hair. I got this with my Ipsy subscription also. I don’t know the price, but I would recommend it.
Chandni P.
Mini Wave Spray uploaded by Chandni P.
I love this wave spray. I spray this on whenever I let my hair air dry and the waves in my hair look amazing and bouncy.

379 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Francesca A.
1,806 reviews
il y a 9 mois
Anyone find a dupe for Ouai Mini Wave Spray ? I can't find a non crunch making dupe that works half as well. Especially in Canada!
Kat C.
US
il y a 10 mois
Mini Wave Spray ?Do you also have shaggy hair after this spray? Maybe I have used it in wrong way?🤔
Julia E. il y a 10 mois
Yes, I do! It makes my hair so dry and shaggy!