If you’ve used Mini Water Drench Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer, do you like it? I’m especially curious about your experience if you have acne prone combination skin. I bought it about 2 weeks ago but haven’t tried it yet. I bought it cause it’s been getting a lot warmer outside. Even though my skin can get really dry in the winter (and sometimes still leans a bit dry in the summer 🙇🏻‍♀️) I wanted something a little bit lighter than my regular moisturizer. Whenever I try a new moisturizer, I’m always afraid that it’ll break me out though 😳
Post Falls, ID - il y a 4 mois

4 answers

I also waited a few weeks before I tried It because I have oily acne prone skin and didn’t want to breakout. But it’s really lightweight and absorbs quickly into the skin. I have been using It for two weeks now and so far so good. I haven’t broken out.
il y a 3 mois
All PTR products are amazing!! They’ve got a combo kit that specifically targets breakouts and future breakouts. It’s amazing 🤩. Acne clear essentials is the name. Also , love all PTR eye masks! I also have combination skin, that gets Effected by the weather.
il y a 4 mois
I started using this moisturizer for about a month now. I don’t have acne prone combo skin, I have dry skin so it really moisturizes and hydrates my skin, especially for spring and summer.
il y a 4 mois
I love this moisturizer and I have combo/oily skin. It’s never made me break out.