BeautyFaceFacial SkincarePeter Thomas Roth
Mini Water Drench Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer

Mini Water Drench Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer

by Peter Thomas Roth

What it is: A mini fluffy-light 30% Hyaluronic Acid Complex cream with Pentavitin®, a breakthrough ingredient that helps provide up to 72 hours of hydration.*Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dryness, and Uneven TextureFormulation: CreamHighlighted Ingredients:- Hyaluronic Acid Complex 30%: Drenches skin with moisture and helps it appear supple and smooth.- Pentavitin®: Helps provide up to 72 hours of hydration, even after cleansing.* - Hydrolyzed Silk: Derivative of silk that helps leave skin feeling silky soft and smooth. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, sulfates SLS & SLES, triclocarban, triclosan, and contains less than one percent synthetic fragrance.What Else You Need to Know: Drench your skin with a 30% Hyaluronic Acid Complex that helps plump the look of skin with moisture. Pentavitin® helps provide up to 72 hours of hydration—even after cleansing.* The look of fine lines and wrinkles is visibly reduced, leaving a silky, hydrated and more youthful-looking complexion. Clinical Results: In a 28-day study with application of a 1% Pentavitin formulation: - Skin remained hydrated for up to 72 hours

Has anyone tried this?
Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream 48ml/1.6oz ? Someone asked if PTR products are cruelty free so I went to the website and found this.
Is this good for oily acne prone skin ?
Start your review of Mini Water Drench Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
I'm so in love with this .. Hyaluronic acid is perfect for all skin types.😍 Snd the great thing about it is 1000 types moisturizing than water😍in reviews
Such a high quality product. My dry skin loves it. This makes my skin feel and look so much better. I also use the Peter Thomas Roth Firm Peeling Gel Exfoliant. I would recommend this to anyone with dry skin. It makes your skin feel better every time you use it.in reviews
...am so excited to start branching out and using more products. I have a sensitive and very dry face and this helped a ton!!! totally worth the price you pay! I definitely recommend it to those who have a dry face or get dry face in the winterin reviews
Natalie L.
Ann Arbor, MI
Mini Water Drench Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer uploaded by Natalie L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got a deluxe sample of this from Ulta in a skincare sampler during the 21 days of beauty sale. I was super excited to try this because I love PTR, particularly the lotions. For some reason I had not used this because I thought it was fragranced, which it's not. This says it moisturizes for 72 hours including after you wash your face, that's not true but I find that to be the case with any lotion who makes that claim so that doesn't bother me. The pros: this is hydrating and leaves a soft, almost velvet feel to my skin. There's no fragrance or dye and it didn't irritate my skin. I wasn't sure if it broke me out or if it was because the weather was warmer, so I stopped for a bit and tried again and it didn't break me out. The cons: I like this better than Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Gel-Cream with Hyaluronic Acid for Extra-Dry Skin but I feel they're comparable enough to not spend $30 more on this. Also, if my skin was super dry like it was this winter this wouldn't be enough to hydrate it. Conclusion: I like this lotion and I'm glad I got to try it, but it's not good enough to justify the price. Despite liking it, would probably not purchase full size
Michelle G.
Manteca, CA
Mini Water Drench Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer uploaded by Michelle G.
Such a great product! I struggle between an oily forehead and dry cheeks, so this gives me great hydration for all areas of my face! Love!!!!
Olivia A.
Park City, UT
Mini Water Drench Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer uploaded by Olivia A.
Purchased at: Sephora
So, the moisturizer that I’d been using for quite some time was discontinued, and moisturizers are SUCH an issue with me. My skin doesn’t take to them lightly and I usually have crazy break outs, but I gave this a shot and I’m pleasantly surprised. No breakouts, very hydrating and I love the consistency, not to thick or greasy, completely melts into my skin. I love it, my oily skin loves it, if you have oily skin def give this a try.
Lauren C.
Bayside, NY
Mini Water Drench Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer uploaded by Lauren C.
I got this product for my nighttime routine. I felt like I needed a heavier eye cream. Well this one is great it’s a gel form and has this amazing cooling effect when applied to the under eye. A little tip, also apply to those stubborn 11 lines as well as smile lines. With this product a little goes a long way!
Rima R.
Bronx, NY
Mini Water Drench Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer uploaded by Rima R.
OMG this is a great product for really dry skin! I use this PTR favorite at night before I go to bed and in the morning my skin is hydrated and smooth like a baby’s bum. I don't breakout using this. A little bit goes a long way so the jar can last quite a while. It is rich and just glides onto the skin. My skin soaks up the gel-like texture immediately! Best part it does not leave a film on my face and it is scent free. I would've given it 5 stars if it had more wrinkle reduction, skin firming properties, and wasn’t too expensive. But over all it’s definitely a skincare staple if you have dry skin. It has been a great addition to my skin care routine.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,716 reviews
Purchased at: Macy's
This is the PTR water drench hyaluronic cloud cream and it retails for $52.00. This is excellent for all skin types, including sensitive. Ideal for oily skin, not hydrating enough for very dry. Concentrated with 30% hyaluronic acid, this really absorbs Into the skin. Oil free, alcohol free, and fragrance free. Super lightweight, I would call it fluffy. This does not break out my acne prone skin. It doesn’t leave my skin tacky or sticky. It does take a few minutes to completely absorb, so I like to apply it at night. Has a good mix of skin repairing ingredients and has mica in it, leaving you with a soft glow.
Courtney  S.
Gardner, MA
Mini Water Drench Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer uploaded by Courtney  S.
I love this! No scent to it, just a very lovely cooling sort of feeling! It’s the texture of a lotion but quickly turns to a water like feeling right on your skin so it can drink it up! Love it, will re purchase.
Ivana A.
Kissimmee, FL
Mini Water Drench Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer uploaded by Ivana A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got a facial yesterday and the esthetician recommended water based products for oily acne prone skin. This moisturizer is very lightweight and my skin absorbed It really quickly. It isn’t greasy and didn’t make me oily at all. I received two samples from Sephora but will be purchasing the full size product soon. It doesn’t break me out and It doesn’t even feel as if I have anything on my skin. I can’t wait to try under makeup.
Amanda E.
Mini Water Drench Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer uploaded by Amanda E.
You have to try this if you are looking for a new moisturizer with spf. It is lightweight and you don't need a lot. You can find this product at sephora. It helps hydrate up to 72 hours. It is easy to apply too. I would purchase in the future.
Marissa I.
Abingdon, MD
Mini Water Drench Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer uploaded by Marissa I.
Purchased at: Sephora
This moisturizer is pretty good. It’s scent is subtle and it applies fairly thin. I would say it’s the second best facial moisturizer I have used( Tata Harper the best) . I don’t like dipping my fingers in the product for application. I wish there was a pump to control the amount that is being used. This product is pretty pricey, however, a little does go a long way. Mini Water Drench Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer

141 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Heather  H.
Portland, OR
il y a 5 mois
Heather H. il y a un mois
Yes and no, can't u read the article?
Amy M.
Post Falls, ID
il y a 7 mois
If you’ve used Mini Water Drench Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer, do you like it? I’m especially curious about your experience if you have acne prone combination skin. I bought it about 2 weeks ago but haven’t tried it yet. I bought it cause it’s been getting a lot warmer outside. Even though my skin can get really dry in the winter (and sometimes still leans a bit dry in the summer 🙇🏻‍♀️) I wanted something a little bit lighter than my regular moisturizer. Whenever I try a new moisturizer, I’m always afraid that it’ll break me out though 😳
Stephanie D. il y a 7 mois
I love this moisturizer and I have combo/oily skin. It’s never made me break out.
Shannon M.
Ivana A. il y a 6 mois
It’s very hydrating without feeling heavy. My skin quickly drinks It up.
Marissa I.
Abingdon, MD
Darlene C. il y a 5 mois
I haven't tried Tater Harper, but the Peter Roth Water Drench product absorbs quickly into my aging skin and doesn't leave any build up behind at all!
Jennifer P.
Coral Springs, FL
il y a 8 mois
Would you say the Mini Water Drench Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer is is good for oily skin? Personally, I’m used to using gel moisturizers.
Gina B. il y a 7 mois
I have oily skin and I would say it works quite well. The consistency is more like a cream gel, very hydrating - NOT oily at all.
Joanna A.
Margate City, NJ
il y a 9 mois
Mini Water Drench Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer ? Peter Thomas Roth Peter Thomas Roth..... Has anyone found a dupe for this product? I absolutely love it but it is pricey considering how quickly I go through it and what I already spend on makeup.😅
Jolie D. il y a 8 mois
Half off at Ulta today only