BY VASELINE

A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Neha A.
Neha A.
Absolutely, hands down ... and feet
Thee best longest lasting and moisturizer lotion I've ever tried.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Emmaus, PA
I cake Vaseline on my lips and around them every single night before I go to bed. My lips are always super soft and never chapped because I do this every night. It also gets rid of the dryness at your nose from blowing your nose a lot overnight!
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
Rock Hill, SC
Vaseline is always my go-to for those cold winter months! It's a savior for my lips and great on dry skin. It's also great for putting it around my hair like when I dye my hair so it doesn't bleed into my skin!!
Heather R.
Heather R.
I love that Vaseline came out with a lip treatment! I always would use regular Vaseline on my lips but it was very thin and didn't seems to stay on, this is a little more thick and leaves your lips so soft. Plus the mini packaging is adorable!
zoey m.
zoey m.
Phenix City
I love using this little travel size Vaseline because it's very moisturizing especially when it's cold and my lips get chapped , it's easy to store in my bookbag and my purse ! sometimes I can find these in packs of 2-3 for a great price !
Sydney R.
Sydney R.
Idaho
Love this travel sized. Great for my lips and dry hands after washing when I'm out and about. I keep it in my car or in my diaper bag or in my purse! Its cheap and the same great product Vaseline has always offered. Definitely recommend if you are a common user of Vaseline products.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Cullman
I absolutely love Vaseline. I use it for litterly everything. Its wonderful from everything to lip moisture to smoothing your hair and taking care of your nails. Its excellent and at a great price too!
Fallon S.
Fallon S.
This is one of my favorite products! It's so cheap and has so many uses. I personally put it on my lips as a balm but will even put it around my nose or any other dry areas in the winter. Overall it's just a great product to have on hand.
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
Annville
One of my favorite chapsticks to this day! So small and convenient to carry around and use anywhere. Kept my lips extremely soft and kissable. Would recommend to anyone looking for a great chapstick and that is tasty and effective.
Hoor Ul Ayn T.
Hoor Ul Ayn T.
Nashville
most affordable and effective beauty product out there in the market. I mean, vaseline can be used for everything. And its available in travel size meaning that I could take it when on vacations and traveling. You never really run out of vaseline. Recommend getting for sure.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Hayward
Can you send a sample of your product, so I can write a review? Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Minis