Add a Photo

By VASELINE
A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc.
Photos (2)
Katie P.
Katie P.
Concord, NH

This is the most perfect size for your purse and the same high quality you would expect. Great price (dollar stores have it for a buck)!
Adriana H.
Adriana H.
Shalimar, FL

Love this, makes my lips super moist. And it's way cheaper then buying expensive lip products. And it also works as a makeup remover
Carrie W.
Carrie W.
Oklahoma City, OK

I love having this handy thing in my purse at all times. Mostly after I eat or drink something, it keeps my lips smooth and moist!
McKayla K.
McKayla K.

This product is great for keeping your lips moist. It is a good product, but the moisture doesn't last as long as I'd like it to.
Bethany H.
Bethany H.

Great stuff! I use this every night before bed as part of my skin care routine. It's a big help for chapped lips in the winter
Pooja D.
Pooja D.
Sacramento, CA

I cannot imagin my life without vaseline. This is amazing product. I use this for keeping my dry under eye area moist too.
Carmen B.
Carmen B.
Vancouver, WA

I love these little Vaseline cases!!! Every scent! They are so moisturizing and smell so good. They last a long time too
Lee M.
Lee M.
Ronkonkoma, NY

Love this.... however if not closed properly it can get real messy. Wish they would change the packaging just a little
Lexi L.
Lexi L.

Perfect for traveling or just to have in your purse :) also lasts me forever so there's really no need for a big one
Karla S.
Karla S.
Orem, UT

Love this product, I like how it keeps my lips moisturized and how the container is small that it fits in my purse.

Join Now