Add a Photo

By VASELINE
A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc.
Photos (13)
Cinnamon J.
Cinnamon J.
Los Angeles, CA
Feb. 22, 2017, 2:35 a.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
This product is convenient when I don't have anything to moisturize my lips. Other than that, I don't use it because it doesn't really penetrate the skin.
Allison G.
Allison G.
W Terre Haute, IN
Feb. 23, 2017, 8:18 p.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
I use Vaseline for everything so having this little travel case around is perfect. I keep it in my purse for when I need it, I use it for my lips, dry hands, and sometimes as a makeup primer or eyebrow gel.
Giana G.
Giana G.
Feb. 24, 2017, 11:07 p.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
Perfect for lips when you lose your chapstick. Very inexpensive, find it at the dollar tree, Walmart, target. Etc. Works well on all types of skin. It will never fail you.
Amelia G.
Amelia G.
New Haven, CT
Feb. 23, 2017, 6:51 p.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
This little friend is great to keep in your bag there are soooo many uses for vaseline. Even when the vaseline is gone the container is great to store small things.
McKayla K.
McKayla K.
Feb. 21, 2017, 2:36 a.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
This product is great for keeping your lips moist. It is a good product, but the moisture doesn't last as long as I'd like it to.
Amber N.
Amber N.
Joshua Tree, CA
June 10, 2017, 6:30 p.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
I use this as a nightly lip "mask" during summer to keep my lips from getting chapped. The price is amazing and a little really goes a long way.
Kiki E.
Kiki E.
Mooresville
June 25, 2017, 10:43 p.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
I love Vaseline. Yes it is petroleum based but it is awesome to use at night to help soften the skin and lock on moisture after a nice shower.
damari m.
damari m.
Laredo, TX
Feb. 21, 2017, 4:12 p.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
Everyone need 0s vaseline in their hoyse or purse, dry lips use vaseline, baby hairs going around use vaseline, dry hands or feet, VASELINE
Amber S.
Amber S.
Montgomery , AL
June 23, 2017, 1:05 p.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
Temporary fix if you lost your lip chap and if you need to get the ash of your knees, elbows, or ankles it comes in handy as a quick fix!
Abby I.
Abby I.
Feb. 25, 2017, 9:53 p.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
Vaseline has countless uses and this travel size makes it so you can take it anywhere. You can find it almost anywhere and it has a reasonable price.