Add a Photo

By VASELINE
A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc.
Photo (1)
Lily P.
Lily P.
Leeper, PA

I used this on my nose when I was sick, to help with the rawness from blowing my nose. It works wonders. Not only that, but is an amazing lip moisturizer.
Cinnamon J.
Cinnamon J.
Los Angeles, CA

This product is convenient when I don't have anything to moisturize my lips. Other than that, I don't use it because it doesn't really penetrate the skin.
Abby I.
Abby I.

Vaseline has countless uses and this travel size makes it so you can take it anywhere. You can find it almost anywhere and it has a reasonable price.
Alexis W.
Alexis W.

I love u a useing this when my hands are dry because it works better than lotion. Its also good for a diy tinted lip balm or diy roll on perfume.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.

Vaseline has to be my all time favorite .. I use the lotion the lip products. I love this brand :) thank you for giving me these amazing products
Missy R.
Missy R.
Willits , Ca

Vaseline has very many uses & I love the travel size for on the go! I mostly use mine to make different colored lipsticks out of my eyeshadow :)
Tina S.
Tina S.
New Haven, IN

I really like this for my lips however having to dip my finger in for application is not fun. I prefer a tube or squeeze bottle application.
damari m.
damari m.
Laredo, TX

Everyone need 0s vaseline in their hoyse or purse, dry lips use vaseline, baby hairs going around use vaseline, dry hands or feet, VASELINE
Katie P.
Katie P.
Concord, NH

This is the most perfect size for your purse and the same high quality you would expect. Great price (dollar stores have it for a buck)!
Adriana H.
Adriana H.
Shalimar, FL

Love this, makes my lips super moist. And it's way cheaper then buying expensive lip products. And it also works as a makeup remover

Join Now