Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size! uploaded by Claire L.Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size! uploaded by Lorena I.Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size! uploaded by Lorena I.See all 13 photos

BY VASELINE

A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc. see more...

Photos (13)
Buy on Amazon
Joice M.
Joice M.
Cypress, TX
I have been use Vaseline for over 15 year, it's a tô go lotion. It has many uses for me like chapped lips, dry hands and feet, I also use as body moisturizer. Iam so in love with this mini Vaseline that I use in my mini clutch.
Vaseline was really helpful before but now that it's in this compact form I can take it with me places. I really like this product. Sometimes u put it on my lips when they get chapped. You can also put it on stuck zippers
amanda f.
amanda f.
Vaseline is good for so many things and I love the travel size to carry when I'm on the go. Especially in the winter and my skin needs the extra protection
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
This old school product in a mini size... perfect combo! Great product for the price. I cannot live without Vaseline and the travel size makes it even better. I bought it at my local CVS and I would totally buy again!
Malloree M.
Malloree M.
I love Vaseline! It's so versatile and moisturizing! It really helps with dry lips and is also very gentle on all skin types. Fragrance free is always a plus when looking for a skincare product for sensitive skin!
Jordyn M.
Jordyn M.
This product i am very fond of! The price is great for how good the product is! It definitely met my expectations for a lip moisturizer. It is very gentle on the lips and i would for sure recommend to others!
Megan C.
Megan C.
This travel size is so awesome and really convenient. I love this product so much already so putting it in a smaller size for traveling or even just keeping it by me at night makes it so much easier than using the big tub of it when you only need it for something small like your lips.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Gulfport, MS
I have this in every scent it comes in. The tiny tubs are absolutely precious and don't take up much room in your bag. Vaseline is a very trusted brand and has so many uses! This never fails as a lip balm.
Crystalbell S.
Crystalbell S.
Philadelphia
It's vaseline. It has a ton of great uses. You can't really go wrong with good old Vaseline. It's a must have for just about any and everything!!!! It applies gently, and I would definitely recommend it!!
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Harrisburg, PA
Perfect size for on the go. I use it to keep my lips from chapping and also for that raw feeling on your nose and upper lip during a runny nose. This is very effective. I highly recommend this product.