BY VASELINE

A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Elannah L.
Elannah L.
I love this product! Definitely a beauty staple. It met and exceeded my expectations it always leaves my lips feeling moist and soft . I always have some on my shelf at home and loved that this one is travel sized!
Georgia C.
Georgia C.
I love this travel size of Vaseline! My friend gave it to me as a gift. It might be difficult to get your finger in there if your fingers aren't so small, but it's so adorable and still goes a long way, for such a small size.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Amarillo, TX
I have super dry and sensitive skin, and I've been using this as my daily chapstick! It works amazing, and it leaves a nice gloss look to it for days I don't want to wear lip stick and it fits great in a purse
Carolina P.
Carolina P.
I usually use vaseline to my crack lips and some cuts to cure them faster, the travel sizes as cute it looks also is practical if are a mom have to pack everything
Judy A.
Judy A.
Maple Grove, MN
Perfect size to keep in the purse. I use this for a daily moisturizer. I also sometimes mix it with lotion for an extra boost in moisture. Cheap and effective!
Kelsi M.
Kelsi M.
I bought this Vaseline to take with me on a trip and loved it! It was small enough to fit in my makeup bag but was filled to the top with product! If you're looking to try out Vaseline or are going on a trip, this is the perfect product for you!
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Homestead , PA
This is one of my favorite lip products. I like how glossy it is and how much moisture it gives my lips. I prefer it over my chapstick sometimes. For the price you can't beat it and I will always buy again.
zainab s.
zainab s.
well its vasline of course it is very good !
travel size it is really good as lip balm but make sure not to put and expose to the sun it will darken your lips
Parker T.
Parker T.
This product is wonderful! You can use it for dry patches of skin, making lipstick, and so much other things. Having a miniature size makes it so easy to put in your clutch and he on your way. A smaller size helps with daily carry also
Claire W.
Claire W.
Omaha, NE
Love this compact size! So useful! I use it for chapped lips, cracked winter hands and any cuts and scrapes. Handy in the travel size and bonus that it can be taken on a plane and fits in any size purse!