Add a Photo

By VASELINE
A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc.
Photos (14)
Jordyn M.
Jordyn M.
June 21, 2017, 10:26 a.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
This product i am very fond of! The price is great for how good the product is! It definitely met my expectations for a lip moisturizer. It is very gentle on the lips and i would for sure recommend to others!
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Harrisburg, PA
Feb. 18, 2017, 4:03 p.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
Perfect size for on the go. I use it to keep my lips from chapping and also for that raw feeling on your nose and upper lip during a runny nose. This is very effective. I highly recommend this product.
Missy R.
Missy R.
Willits , Ca
Feb. 18, 2017, 11:53 p.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
Vaseline has very many uses & I love the travel size for on the go! I mostly use mine to make different colored lipsticks out of my eyeshadow :)
Leah B.
Leah B.
Channahon, IL
Feb. 18, 2017, 11:09 a.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
Yes, this product is perfect for travel! The only problem I have with it is it will not give you moisture it will just lock in the moisture that is already there but it does keep your from capping!
Griselda A.
Griselda A.
Las Vegas, NV
Feb. 18, 2017, 3:07 p.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
It can be used for multiple things. It works great as a lip balm to moisturizer your lips and can also be used as a hand cream! It's a good moisturizer and I think it's a good two in one product.
Julianna J.
Julianna J.
Hvre De Grace, MD
Feb. 19, 2017, 12:07 a.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
Loveeeeeee Vaseline. Especially the mini ones! Anything miniature is a must! I always keep a mini Vaseline in my car! Now they are making flavored ones. My favorite is vanilla!
Tina S.
Tina S.
New Haven, IN
Feb. 19, 2017, 8:38 a.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
I really like this for my lips however having to dip my finger in for application is not fun. I prefer a tube or squeeze bottle application.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Birmingham, AL
Feb. 24, 2017, 9:48 p.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
This is so convenient! Can be used to travel or to put in your purse. I have used Vaseline on cuts, burns, dry skin, and chapped lips. It works great every time. This little container has lasted me for almost a year.
KatePutnam P.
KatePutnam P.
Concord, NH
Feb. 19, 2017, 3:05 a.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
This is the most perfect size for your purse and the same high quality you would expect. Great price (dollar stores have it for a buck)!
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Feb. 21, 2017, 6:06 p.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
I love u a useing this when my hands are dry because it works better than lotion. Its also good for a diy tinted lip balm or diy roll on perfume.