Add a Photo

By VASELINE
A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc.
Photos (2)
Samantha V.
Samantha V.

Me encanta usar esto en las noches. Es muy bueno para colocarlo debajo De los ojos, es decir, si tienes ojeras esto ayuda a refrescar tu piel e hidratarla.
amanda f.
amanda f.

Vaseline is good for so many things and I love the travel size to carry when I'm on the go. Especially in the winter and my skin needs the extra protection
Lily P.
Lily P.
Leeper, PA

I used this on my nose when I was sick, to help with the rawness from blowing my nose. It works wonders. Not only that, but is an amazing lip moisturizer.
Cinnamon J.
Cinnamon J.
Los Angeles, CA

This product is convenient when I don't have anything to moisturize my lips. Other than that, I don't use it because it doesn't really penetrate the skin.
Abby I.
Abby I.

Vaseline has countless uses and this travel size makes it so you can take it anywhere. You can find it almost anywhere and it has a reasonable price.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.

Vaseline has to be my all time favorite .. I use the lotion the lip products. I love this brand :) thank you for giving me these amazing products
Alexis W.
Alexis W.

I love u a useing this when my hands are dry because it works better than lotion. Its also good for a diy tinted lip balm or diy roll on perfume.
Missy R.
Missy R.
Willits , Ca

Vaseline has very many uses & I love the travel size for on the go! I mostly use mine to make different colored lipsticks out of my eyeshadow :)
Tina S.
Tina S.
New Haven, IN

I really like this for my lips however having to dip my finger in for application is not fun. I prefer a tube or squeeze bottle application.
damari m.
damari m.
Laredo, TX

Everyone need 0s vaseline in their hoyse or purse, dry lips use vaseline, baby hairs going around use vaseline, dry hands or feet, VASELINE

Join Now