Add a Photo

Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!

A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc.
Photo (1)
Amelia G.
Amelia G.
New Haven, CT

This little friend is great to keep in your bag there are soooo many uses for vaseline. Even when the vaseline is gone the container is great to store small things.
Laura B.
Laura B.

Vaseline is an essential product to have and this being available in travel size allows you to take it where ever you may need to go. Vaseline always works wonders.
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
Lewisville, TX

Super cute! Is the reason why i purchased. Also, its convince to fit in my purse. The product itself is great for hydrating the lips. It smells good and feels good.
Carolina P.
Carolina P.

I usually use vaseline to my crack lips and some cuts to cure them faster, the travel sizes as cute it looks also is practical if are a mom have to pack everything
Judy A.
Judy A.
Maple Grove, MN

Perfect size to keep in the purse. I use this for a daily moisturizer. I also sometimes mix it with lotion for an extra boost in moisture. Cheap and effective!
zainab s.
zainab s.

well its vasline of course it is very good !
travel size it is really good as lip balm but make sure not to put and expose to the sun it will darken your lips
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.

I love these little baby Vaselines. They're perfect to throw in your purse and I even keep one on my desk at work to keep my lips hydrated and soft all day.
amanda f.
amanda f.

Vaseline is good for so many things and I love the travel size to carry when I'm on the go. Especially in the winter and my skin needs the extra protection
Samantha V.
Samantha V.

Me encanta usar esto en las noches. Es muy bueno para colocarlo debajo De los ojos, es decir, si tienes ojeras esto ayuda a refrescar tu piel e hidratarla.
Lily P.
Lily P.
Leeper, PA

I used this on my nose when I was sick, to help with the rawness from blowing my nose. It works wonders. Not only that, but is an amazing lip moisturizer.

Join Now