BY VASELINE

A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc. see more...

Buy on Amazon
ashlyn c.
ashlyn c.
porterville
I've used this mini vaseline when i seen it at target and it's very nice, and small thats why i bought it, and it's a very good price, for what you get, it met all my expectations, it's a great vaseline and its amazing for your lips. i will buy again when i run out.
Scott L.
Scott L.
Martindale
I'm so glad they made a travel size! I love that I can keep it in my purse and always have it with me. I get really dry cuticles and most lotions burn or make it worse, so I really only use Vaseline. I always have to wait until I get home to use it but not anymore!
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
Norman
This is great to keep in your purse for every day use! It's the perfect size. I personally like putting this on my lips at night before I sleep. I always wake up with super soft lips! Vaseline is a very reliable brand and this is a great product! Would recommend.
Rogel m.
Rogel m.
The mini Vaseline is so adorable it fits in your pocket. Super gentle makes your lips so smooth. It comes in many different scents and flavors. I've bought this product so much and it's extremely effective. Definitely would be a first choice when buying lip care!
Carla L.
Carla L.
Conway
My grandma was the first one to show me this product when I was very young. Unfortunatley for me, my skin does not soak it in, and it always leaves my skin broken out and oily/ sticky. I would recommend this product, to those that have different skin than mine.
Hollie M.
Hollie M.
Moonachie
Love my Vaseline! I use it on my lips every night before bed and my lips are alway super soft. I also use it for so many other things, sometimes I'll put it in my feet and wear cotton socks to bed and when I wake up my feet are baby soft! Love it, can't go wrong
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Kimper
My Bestfriend! Just the right size to put in my purse and take where ever I go! I bought it at Walmart & also bought at a dollar store! Very nice packaging and very gentle! Not only do I use it on my lips but I also put on my eye lids to apply makeup easier!
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
New York
Omg , for starters this thing is so cute, its just the right size and never runs out .. ultimately I feel like everyone should have one of these .. I bought mine at my local walgreens , its so smooth and I have lost a couple so I always have to buy a new one.
Yareli C.
Yareli C.
Porterville, CA
Es exelente todo lo que puedes hacer con esta mini vaselina. Por ejemplo para suabisar tus labios, para optener mejores resultados cuando aplicas el iluminador en tus mejillas y para suabisar tus codos si estan resecos.
Catherine D.
Catherine D.
It is very good at keeping dry lips or chapped lips moisturized. It is very thick so it's easy to cake it on like a lip gloss and the travel size can fit easily into your purse. The only issue is applying it with your fingers but you can also use cue tips.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Hayward
Can you send a sample of your product, so I can write a review? Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Minis