Add a Photo

Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!

A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc.
Photo (1)
Jenna P.
Jenna P.

I bring this little guy with me everywhere, you can use it as a primer for foundation as well as eyeshadow. It did
Meet my expectations, gentle product, absolutely would recommend to anyone.
Valerie P.
Valerie P.
Jamaica, NY

Love the convenient size of this, I carry mine every where. Although it says it's for lips I use it for other dry areas as well, especially during cold north east winters- this is a go to!
Julianna J.
Julianna J.
Hvre De Grace, MD

Loveeeeeee Vaseline. Especially the mini ones! Anything miniature is a must! I always keep a mini Vaseline in my car! Now they are making flavored ones. My favorite is vanilla!
Arrianna C.
Arrianna C.
Perryville, MO

I love this cute, tiny, make my lips shiney, travel or home, ready to go.. Vaseline. It's so rich and moisturizing, it's like injecting the fountain of youth through my veins.
ariana g.
ariana g.

Perfect purse size. Especially handy to have during the winter for severely chapped lips from the cold. Can be difficult to get out though because the container is so small.
Giana G.
Giana G.

Perfect for lips when you lose your chapstick. Very inexpensive, find it at the dollar tree, Walmart, target. Etc. Works well on all types of skin. It will never fail you.
Kaushika K.
Kaushika K.
Sacramento, CA

I love to use Vaseline at night or when I'm just home not wearing any make up.. but the mini Vaseline is not the same as full size one. It has sticky texture which I hate.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Yardley, PA

I love carrying this around in my purse! I have the big jar by my bed and then I can just toss this in my purse! It is good for everything when it comes to skin repair.
Katerina S.
Katerina S.
Jamaica, NY

This is perfect for on the go, throw in your bag product. This product works well for a number of things. One that I use it for is to treat my lips in the winter time.
Karol C.
Karol C.
Panama

Its so amazing! Actually i think that is one of the best product i love! Its perfect for my lips and for my hair when i need to brush and its hot outside. I liked! ❤❤

Join Now