BY VASELINE

A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Scott L.
Scott L.
Martindale
I'm so glad they made a travel size! I love that I can keep it in my purse and always have it with me. I get really dry cuticles and most lotions burn or make it worse, so I really only use Vaseline. I always have to wait until I get home to use it but not anymore!
Carla L.
Carla L.
Conway
My grandma was the first one to show me this product when I was very young. Unfortunatley for me, my skin does not soak it in, and it always leaves my skin broken out and oily/ sticky. I would recommend this product, to those that have different skin than mine.
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
Norman
This is great to keep in your purse for every day use! It's the perfect size. I personally like putting this on my lips at night before I sleep. I always wake up with super soft lips! Vaseline is a very reliable brand and this is a great product! Would recommend.
Hollie M.
Hollie M.
Moonachie
Love my Vaseline! I use it on my lips every night before bed and my lips are alway super soft. I also use it for so many other things, sometimes I'll put it in my feet and wear cotton socks to bed and when I wake up my feet are baby soft! Love it, can't go wrong
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Kimper
My Bestfriend! Just the right size to put in my purse and take where ever I go! I bought it at Walmart & also bought at a dollar store! Very nice packaging and very gentle! Not only do I use it on my lips but I also put on my eye lids to apply makeup easier!
brittany R.
brittany R.
Vaseline is the perfect all around beauty product! I use it as a makeup remover, a lip balm, a skin softener, and so much more! This travel size is perfect as a lip balm but I definitely recommend having q-tips on hand as it's unsanitary to use your finger.
Yareli C.
Yareli C.
Porterville, CA
Es exelente todo lo que puedes hacer con esta mini vaselina. Por ejemplo para suabisar tus labios, para optener mejores resultados cuando aplicas el iluminador en tus mejillas y para suabisar tus codos si estan resecos.
Pallavi M.
Pallavi M.
Richmond, VA
The mini size was so cute and made it easy to carry around, but I'm not a huge fan of the box style, since I have to apply with my fingers. However, Vaseline is the one product that I always feel works to keep my lips hydrated, so I'd definitely buy again!
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Wood River Jt, RI
As far as Vaseline goes, it's great! The product is good for so many purposes and works great. And the size only adds more, it's great for travel and just a good amount in general. All in all, I love this product and you can purchase it basically everywhere.
Daniela T.
Daniela T.
Vista, CA
Love love it makes your lips super smooth i love using it after i exfoliate my lips! The size is perfect for your pocket or makeup bag! Price is reasonable not expensive at all. Container could be changed perhaps?
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Hayward
Can you send a sample of your product, so I can write a review? Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Minis