Add a Photo

By VASELINE
A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc.
Photos (2)
Kaushika K.
Kaushika K.
Sacramento, CA

I love to use Vaseline at night or when I'm just home not wearing any make up.. but the mini Vaseline is not the same as full size one. It has sticky texture which I hate.
Giana G.
Giana G.

Perfect for lips when you lose your chapstick. Very inexpensive, find it at the dollar tree, Walmart, target. Etc. Works well on all types of skin. It will never fail you.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Yardley, PA

I love carrying this around in my purse! I have the big jar by my bed and then I can just toss this in my purse! It is good for everything when it comes to skin repair.
Katerina S.
Katerina S.
Jamaica, NY

This is perfect for on the go, throw in your bag product. This product works well for a number of things. One that I use it for is to treat my lips in the winter time.
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
Lewisville, TX

Super cute! Is the reason why i purchased. Also, its convince to fit in my purse. The product itself is great for hydrating the lips. It smells good and feels good.
Amelia G.
Amelia G.
New Haven, CT

This little friend is great to keep in your bag there are soooo many uses for vaseline. Even when the vaseline is gone the container is great to store small things.
Carolina P.
Carolina P.

I usually use vaseline to my crack lips and some cuts to cure them faster, the travel sizes as cute it looks also is practical if are a mom have to pack everything
Judy A.
Judy A.
Maple Grove, MN

Perfect size to keep in the purse. I use this for a daily moisturizer. I also sometimes mix it with lotion for an extra boost in moisture. Cheap and effective!
zainab s.
zainab s.

well its vasline of course it is very good !
travel size it is really good as lip balm but make sure not to put and expose to the sun it will darken your lips
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.

I love these little baby Vaselines. They're perfect to throw in your purse and I even keep one on my desk at work to keep my lips hydrated and soft all day.

Join Now