Add a Photo

By VASELINE
A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc.
Photos (2)
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Harrisburg, PA

Perfect size for on the go. I use it to keep my lips from chapping and also for that raw feeling on your nose and upper lip during a runny nose. This is very effective. I highly recommend this product.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Cullman

I absolutely love Vaseline. I use it for litterly everything. Its wonderful from everything to lip moisture to smoothing your hair and taking care of your nails. Its excellent and at a great price too!
Leah B.
Leah B.
Channahon, IL

Yes, this product is perfect for travel! The only problem I have with it is it will not give you moisture it will just lock in the moisture that is already there but it does keep your from capping!
Peyton W.
Peyton W.

Who doesn't love Vaseline, there is so many uses for it, you can never get enough of it. I am a repeat user and it is my go to for anything and everything! Good value, and it's so good for travel!
Griselda A.
Griselda A.
Las Vegas, NV

It can be used for multiple things. It works great as a lip balm to moisturizer your lips and can also be used as a hand cream! It's a good moisturizer and I think it's a good two in one product.
Jenna P.
Jenna P.

I bring this little guy with me everywhere, you can use it as a primer for foundation as well as eyeshadow. It did
Meet my expectations, gentle product, absolutely would recommend to anyone.
Valerie P.
Valerie P.
Jamaica, NY

Love the convenient size of this, I carry mine every where. Although it says it's for lips I use it for other dry areas as well, especially during cold north east winters- this is a go to!
Julianna J.
Julianna J.
Hvre De Grace, MD

Loveeeeeee Vaseline. Especially the mini ones! Anything miniature is a must! I always keep a mini Vaseline in my car! Now they are making flavored ones. My favorite is vanilla!
Arrianna C.
Arrianna C.
Perryville, MO

I love this cute, tiny, make my lips shiney, travel or home, ready to go.. Vaseline. It's so rich and moisturizing, it's like injecting the fountain of youth through my veins.
ariana g.
ariana g.
Sacramento , Ca

Perfect purse size. Especially handy to have during the winter for severely chapped lips from the cold. Can be difficult to get out though because the container is so small.