Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size! uploaded by Claire L.Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size! uploaded by Lorena I.Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size! uploaded by Lorena I.See all 13 photos

BY VASELINE

A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc. see more...

Photos (13)
Buy on Amazon
Jenna P.
Jenna P.
I bring this little guy with me everywhere, you can use it as a primer for foundation as well as eyeshadow. It did
Meet my expectations, gentle product, absolutely would recommend to anyone.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Bronx, NY
Can't go wrong with this . I carry it with me in my bag for my lips or any dry patches I feel on my skin. I got one for my husband he gets real ashy hands in the winter and he loves that is not greasy after rubbing it in good.
Valerie P.
Valerie P.
Jamaica, NY
Love the convenient size of this, I carry mine every where. Although it says it's for lips I use it for other dry areas as well, especially during cold north east winters- this is a go to!
Peyton W.
Peyton W.
Who doesn't love Vaseline, there is so many uses for it, you can never get enough of it. I am a repeat user and it is my go to for anything and everything! Good value, and it's so good for travel!
Laura C.
Laura C.
las vegas
Awesome!These Is a must have in you purse or in your car perfect size I works great on chapped lips or dry hands it really comes in handy I think this is the best moisturizer in the world I highly recommend it to everyone.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
I love this product. I like how it was travel size which means I could take it everywhere with me. I think iI bought mine in walgreen and it was very cheap. It a great product to have and I would definitely buy it again.
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
Lewisville, TX
Super cute! Is the reason why i purchased. Also, its convince to fit in my purse. The product itself is great for hydrating the lips. It smells good and feels good.
Yericiel G.
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
This is such a good product with so many uses and so cheap! I have been using this brand for a very long time and this stuff is just wonderful, from hydrating your face to your feet , this works for almosr everything.
Katerina S.
Katerina S.
Jamaica , NY
This is perfect for on the go, throw in your bag product. This product works well for a number of things. One that I use it for is to treat my lips in the winter time.
Georgia C.
Georgia C.
I love this travel size of Vaseline! My friend gave it to me as a gift. It might be difficult to get your finger in there if your fingers aren't so small, but it's so adorable and still goes a long way, for such a small size.