Add a Photo

By VASELINE
A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc.
Photos (14)
Peyton W.
Peyton W.
Feb. 21, 2017, 2:13 a.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
Who doesn't love Vaseline, there is so many uses for it, you can never get enough of it. I am a repeat user and it is my go to for anything and everything! Good value, and it's so good for travel!
Laura C.
Laura C.
las vegas
June 9, 2017, 4:47 p.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
Awesome!These Is a must have in you purse or in your car perfect size I works great on chapped lips or dry hands it really comes in handy I think this is the best moisturizer in the world I highly recommend it to everyone.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Feb. 19, 2017, 4:01 a.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
I love this product. I like how it was travel size which means I could take it everywhere with me. I think iI bought mine in walgreen and it was very cheap. It a great product to have and I would definitely buy it again.
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
Lewisville, TX
Feb. 21, 2017, 1:23 p.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
Super cute! Is the reason why i purchased. Also, its convince to fit in my purse. The product itself is great for hydrating the lips. It smells good and feels good.
Katerina S.
Katerina S.
Jamaica, NY
Feb. 18, 2017, 10:20 p.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
This is perfect for on the go, throw in your bag product. This product works well for a number of things. One that I use it for is to treat my lips in the winter time.
Yericiel G.
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
Feb. 18, 2017, 10:31 p.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
This is such a good product with so many uses and so cheap! I have been using this brand for a very long time and this stuff is just wonderful, from hydrating your face to your feet , this works for almosr everything.
Georgia C.
Georgia C.
Feb. 18, 2017, 6:37 a.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
I love this travel size of Vaseline! My friend gave it to me as a gift. It might be difficult to get your finger in there if your fingers aren't so small, but it's so adorable and still goes a long way, for such a small size.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Amarillo, TX
Feb. 19, 2017, 10:01 p.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
I have super dry and sensitive skin, and I've been using this as my daily chapstick! It works amazing, and it leaves a nice gloss look to it for days I don't want to wear lip stick and it fits great in a purse
Carolina P.
Carolina P.
Feb. 18, 2017, 9:12 a.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
I usually use vaseline to my crack lips and some cuts to cure them faster, the travel sizes as cute it looks also is practical if are a mom have to pack everything
Judy A.
Judy A.
Maple Grove, MN
Feb. 19, 2017, 8:33 p.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
Perfect size to keep in the purse. I use this for a daily moisturizer. I also sometimes mix it with lotion for an extra boost in moisture. Cheap and effective!