Add a Photo

Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!

A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc.
Photo (1)
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.

Vaseline is an essential for me and the fact that this is a small version is the cutest! It is quite good value and perfect for travel! The packaging is quite basic and boring but, I would still recommend it!
Allison G.
Allison G.
W Terre Haute, IN

I use Vaseline for everything so having this little travel case around is perfect. I keep it in my purse for when I need it, I use it for my lips, dry hands, and sometimes as a makeup primer or eyebrow gel.
April G.
April G.
Fontana, CA

Very good product especially of it being a mini. You can take on the go with you for traveling or even to keep in your car or purse. I use for my lips to moisturize sometimes. I would definitely buy again
Pamela W.
Pamela W.
Massena, NY

I carry this one in the diaper bag! I love it for all kinds of things. When my baby's cheek are super chapped in the winter I put a bunch of this stuff on her cheeks. Great for my dry hands and cuticles
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Harrisburg, PA

Perfect size for on the go. I use it to keep my lips from chapping and also for that raw feeling on your nose and upper lip during a runny nose. This is very effective. I highly recommend this product.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Cullman

I absolutely love Vaseline. I use it for litterly everything. Its wonderful from everything to lip moisture to smoothing your hair and taking care of your nails. Its excellent and at a great price too!
Leah B.
Leah B.
Channahon, IL

Yes, this product is perfect for travel! The only problem I have with it is it will not give you moisture it will just lock in the moisture that is already there but it does keep your from capping!
Peyton W.
Peyton W.

Who doesn't love Vaseline, there is so many uses for it, you can never get enough of it. I am a repeat user and it is my go to for anything and everything! Good value, and it's so good for travel!
Griselda A.
Griselda A.
Las Vegas, NV

It can be used for multiple things. It works great as a lip balm to moisturizer your lips and can also be used as a hand cream! It's a good moisturizer and I think it's a good two in one product.
Adriana N.
Adriana N.
Zamora

Súper práctico para viajar y muy necesario para cualquiera de sus muchos usos, se puede cargar en la bolsa sin ningún problema, me encanta usarlo para los labios y cuando mis manos están resecas.

Join Now