BY VASELINE

A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Heather R.
Heather R.
I love that Vaseline came out with a lip treatment! I always would use regular Vaseline on my lips but it was very thin and didn't seems to stay on, this is a little more thick and leaves your lips so soft. Plus the mini packaging is adorable!
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
Rock Hill, SC
Vaseline is always my go-to for those cold winter months! It's a savior for my lips and great on dry skin. It's also great for putting it around my hair like when I dye my hair so it doesn't bleed into my skin!!
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Cullman
I absolutely love Vaseline. I use it for litterly everything. Its wonderful from everything to lip moisture to smoothing your hair and taking care of your nails. Its excellent and at a great price too!
Fallon S.
Fallon S.
This is one of my favorite products! It's so cheap and has so many uses. I personally put it on my lips as a balm but will even put it around my nose or any other dry areas in the winter. Overall it's just a great product to have on hand.
Kaushika K.
Kaushika K.
Sacramento, CA
I love to use Vaseline at night or when I'm just home not wearing any make up.. but the mini Vaseline is not the same as full size one. It has sticky texture which I hate.
Dominique J.
Dominique J.
Two, this product is okay. It can get a bit messy, but it's very gentle to the skin. I bought this from Walmart for about $1-$3. I used this about 3 times and it was recommended from a friend of mine. If anyone was desperate for a lip moisturizer i would recommend this.
ariana g.
ariana g.
Sacramento, CA
Perfect purse size. Especially handy to have during the winter for severely chapped lips from the cold. Can be difficult to get out though because the container is so small.
Arrianna C.
Arrianna C.
Perryville, MO
I love this cute, tiny, make my lips shiney, travel or home, ready to go.. Vaseline. It's so rich and moisturizing, it's like injecting the fountain of youth through my veins.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Yardley, PA
I love carrying this around in my purse! I have the big jar by my bed and then I can just toss this in my purse! It is good for everything when it comes to skin repair.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Bronx, NY
Can't go wrong with this . I carry it with me in my bag for my lips or any dry patches I feel on my skin. I got one for my husband he gets real ashy hands in the winter and he loves that is not greasy after rubbing it in good.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Hayward
Can you send a sample of your product, so I can write a review? Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Minis