BY VASELINE

A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Hutchinson
I have three of these products around my home. I love how tiny it is but still has quite a bit of lip balm in the package. It's a very good value for the size that you get and the product works wonders on dry and chapped lips. Perfect product to keep in your purse or one the go.
Supriya S.
Supriya S.
ROUND ROCK, TX
This little packaging is not only cute but very helpful. I use in on my chapped lips, dry hands, elbows, knees, feet and heels.
I keep one in each handbag. Traveling is so easy with this multipurpose product.
I have bought it again and again...
This is my go to product in all seasons!
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Kennewick, WA
I mean, it's Vaseline. Everyone has had it. Everyone currently has it. Everyone will have it. This is a great little mini for your lips. The packaging is crap for its purchase. I don't even think people with short nails can get the product out very well without making a nasty mess.
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
San Diego
Vaseline is great for so many things. When I have dry lips I just put some of this on and it's so tiny it's perfect for carrying around! Especially for school or on the go. It totally met my expectations! I would 100% recommend to others, I even got some of my friends to buy it.
Becca L.
Becca L.
Probably the best and cheapest beauty staple to have. I have a small container from Walgreens and it has lasted me years and years. The product is relatively inert so it won't spoil. I use it mostly to moisturize my lips over night. Definitely a product I will use over and over again.
Jade F.
Jade F.
indianapolis
I purchased this because my lips are dry and this is ADORABLE! I couldn’t say “no”....but to my surprise, it’s so moisturizing and feels so good on my lips! Not just cute, very helpful and used multiple times a day! Fits great in a purse and it’s small so it works when flying!
❤️ B.
❤️ B.
Muskegon
I loved this miniature Vaseline ! It is great for on the go! I still have my Vaseline I keep it in my car it is very gentle and soft on the skin I recommend everyone to get one . It can fit in a tiny purse or even in your pocket ! I really loved the Vaseline . Great Product
Dani M.
Dani M.
I cannot go anywhere without my mini Vaseline. It's the only thing that can take off every drop of my eye makeup and soothe my dry lips after tons of liquid lipstick applications. This little mini makes taking it with me so easy.
Jenn R.
Jenn R.
Amazing for traveling, even when you have a cold it's great. I even sometimes apply in my lips when they are very cold. It's very easy and very light weight to carry it in your purse. I recommend this product.
Paulina b.
Paulina b.
Jamaica, NY
I love these mini Vaselines tubs! I recently saw a Valentine's day / pink tub at a drug store. Unsure why anyone would need a 48 pack, but these are perfect for throwing into all of your bags so you can always have it on hand.
Alisha E.
Alisha E.
Clitheroe
Is it worth it
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Hayward
Can you send a sample of your product, so I can write a review? Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Minis