Add a Photo

Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!

A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc.
Photo (1)
Yareli C.
Yareli C.
Porterville, CA

Es exelente todo lo que puedes hacer con esta mini vaselina. Por ejemplo para suabisar tus labios, para optener mejores resultados cuando aplicas el iluminador en tus mejillas y para suabisar tus codos si estan resecos.
Yericiel G.
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee , Fl

This is such a good product with so many uses and so cheap! I have been using this brand for a very long time and this stuff is just wonderful, from hydrating your face to your feet , this works for almosr everything.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Birmingham, AL

This is so convenient! Can be used to travel or to put in your purse. I have used Vaseline on cuts, burns, dry skin, and chapped lips. It works great every time. This little container has lasted me for almost a year.
Daniela T.
Daniela T.
Vista, CA

Love love it makes your lips super smooth i love using it after i exfoliate my lips! The size is perfect for your pocket or makeup bag! Price is reasonable not expensive at all. Container could be changed perhaps?
Karen L.
Karen L.
Phoenix, AZ

I use this every single day. It's great as a lip balm, ointment for a cut, and for one of my favorite reasons helps remove matte liquid lipsticks. Super affordable and I always have one in my makeup bag and home.
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
Rock Hill

Vaseline is always my go-to for those cold winter months! It's a savior for my lips and great on dry skin. It's also great for putting it around my hair like when I dye my hair so it doesn't bleed into my skin!!
Mashrika A.
Mashrika A.

Something everyone needs to keeps in their purse or home as an essential! Keeps lips and hands feeling gentle and exfoliated. Super cute packaging and I've already bought a few. Also nice to put in gift packs!
Emily L.
Emily L.

I am always in need of Vaseline, it had so many uses and it's always just great to have around. I use this a looot, I use it for my lips as well as for my eyelashes and it does help them. I would recommend it.
Jenn R.
Jenn R.

Amazing for traveling, even when you have a cold it's great. I even sometimes apply in my lips when they are very cold. It's very easy and very light weight to carry it in your purse. I recommend this product.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Amarillo, TX

I have super dry and sensitive skin, and I've been using this as my daily chapstick! It works amazing, and it leaves a nice gloss look to it for days I don't want to wear lip stick and it fits great in a purse

Join Now