BY VASELINE

A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Daniela T.
Daniela T.
Vista, CA
Love love it makes your lips super smooth i love using it after i exfoliate my lips! The size is perfect for your pocket or makeup bag! Price is reasonable not expensive at all. Container could be changed perhaps?
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Wood River Jt, RI
As far as Vaseline goes, it's great! The product is good for so many purposes and works great. And the size only adds more, it's great for travel and just a good amount in general. All in all, I love this product and you can purchase it basically everywhere.
Sharissa D.
Sharissa D.
New Bern, NC
This was an excellent use for chapped lips. Never knew you could use Vaseline for lips, but you indeed can. I have been using this product ever since I got sent it in a VoxBox and I continue to use it!! If y'all need help on lips, this product will help!
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
Trumbull
This is the classic Vaseline everyone grew up with but smaller. I bought this product from Target. The product was very gentle. Vaseline is very effective for me in the winter when my hands are dry and cracked. I always need a tub of Vaseline. These are also very handy due to how small they are.
Lorena I.
Lorena I.
Donna, Tx
I love this !!! Not only is it great for the winter to help with dry cracked lips it's so handy for the summer as well it help keep lips stay mosturized from the sun rays, and is a great size that u can have in your pocket, makeup bag, purse, backpack I highly recommend it!!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Emmaus, PA
I cake Vaseline on my lips and around them every single night before I go to bed. My lips are always super soft and never chapped because I do this every night. It also gets rid of the dryness at your nose from blowing your nose a lot overnight!
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
Rock Hill, SC
Vaseline is always my go-to for those cold winter months! It's a savior for my lips and great on dry skin. It's also great for putting it around my hair like when I dye my hair so it doesn't bleed into my skin!!
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Cullman
I absolutely love Vaseline. I use it for litterly everything. Its wonderful from everything to lip moisture to smoothing your hair and taking care of your nails. Its excellent and at a great price too!
Kaushika K.
Kaushika K.
Sacramento, CA
I love to use Vaseline at night or when I'm just home not wearing any make up.. but the mini Vaseline is not the same as full size one. It has sticky texture which I hate.
ariana g.
ariana g.
Sacramento , Ca
Perfect purse size. Especially handy to have during the winter for severely chapped lips from the cold. Can be difficult to get out though because the container is so small.