Add a Photo

By VASELINE
A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc.
Photos (2)
Daniela T.
Daniela T.
Vista, CA

Love love it makes your lips super smooth i love using it after i exfoliate my lips! The size is perfect for your pocket or makeup bag! Price is reasonable not expensive at all. Container could be changed perhaps?
Karen L.
Karen L.
Phoenix, AZ

I use this every single day. It's great as a lip balm, ointment for a cut, and for one of my favorite reasons helps remove matte liquid lipsticks. Super affordable and I always have one in my makeup bag and home.
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
Rock Hill, SC

Vaseline is always my go-to for those cold winter months! It's a savior for my lips and great on dry skin. It's also great for putting it around my hair like when I dye my hair so it doesn't bleed into my skin!!
Mashrika A.
Mashrika A.

Something everyone needs to keeps in their purse or home as an essential! Keeps lips and hands feeling gentle and exfoliated. Super cute packaging and I've already bought a few. Also nice to put in gift packs!
Emily L.
Emily L.

I am always in need of Vaseline, it had so many uses and it's always just great to have around. I use this a looot, I use it for my lips as well as for my eyelashes and it does help them. I would recommend it.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Amarillo, TX

I have super dry and sensitive skin, and I've been using this as my daily chapstick! It works amazing, and it leaves a nice gloss look to it for days I don't want to wear lip stick and it fits great in a purse
Jenn R.
Jenn R.

Amazing for traveling, even when you have a cold it's great. I even sometimes apply in my lips when they are very cold. It's very easy and very light weight to carry it in your purse. I recommend this product.
Allison G.
Allison G.
W Terre Haute, IN

I use Vaseline for everything so having this little travel case around is perfect. I keep it in my purse for when I need it, I use it for my lips, dry hands, and sometimes as a makeup primer or eyebrow gel.
April G.
April G.
Fontana , CA

Very good product especially of it being a mini. You can take on the go with you for traveling or even to keep in your car or purse. I use for my lips to moisturize sometimes. I would definitely buy again
Pamela W.
Pamela W.
Massena, NY

I carry this one in the diaper bag! I love it for all kinds of things. When my baby's cheek are super chapped in the winter I put a bunch of this stuff on her cheeks. Great for my dry hands and cuticles