Add a Photo

By VASELINE
A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc.
Photos (14)
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Emmaus, PA
May 10, 2017, 10:52 p.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
I cake Vaseline on my lips and around them every single night before I go to bed. My lips are always super soft and never chapped because I do this every night. It also gets rid of the dryness at your nose from blowing your nose a lot overnight!
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
Rock Hill, SC
Feb. 18, 2017, 10:24 p.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
Vaseline is always my go-to for those cold winter months! It's a savior for my lips and great on dry skin. It's also great for putting it around my hair like when I dye my hair so it doesn't bleed into my skin!!
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Cullman
Feb. 19, 2017, 5:30 a.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
I absolutely love Vaseline. I use it for litterly everything. Its wonderful from everything to lip moisture to smoothing your hair and taking care of your nails. Its excellent and at a great price too!
Kaushika K.
Kaushika K.
Sacramento, CA
Feb. 19, 2017, 4:11 p.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
I love to use Vaseline at night or when I'm just home not wearing any make up.. but the mini Vaseline is not the same as full size one. It has sticky texture which I hate.
ariana g.
ariana g.
Sacramento , Ca
Feb. 22, 2017, 2:18 a.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
Perfect purse size. Especially handy to have during the winter for severely chapped lips from the cold. Can be difficult to get out though because the container is so small.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Yardley, PA
Feb. 18, 2017, 8:24 p.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
I love carrying this around in my purse! I have the big jar by my bed and then I can just toss this in my purse! It is good for everything when it comes to skin repair.
Arrianna C.
Arrianna C.
Perryville, MO
Feb. 18, 2017, 10:27 p.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
I love this cute, tiny, make my lips shiney, travel or home, ready to go.. Vaseline. It's so rich and moisturizing, it's like injecting the fountain of youth through my veins.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Bronx, NY
Feb. 23, 2017, 12:09 p.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
Can't go wrong with this . I carry it with me in my bag for my lips or any dry patches I feel on my skin. I got one for my husband he gets real ashy hands in the winter and he loves that is not greasy after rubbing it in good.
Jenna P.
Jenna P.
Feb. 20, 2017, 12:33 a.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
I bring this little guy with me everywhere, you can use it as a primer for foundation as well as eyeshadow. It did
Meet my expectations, gentle product, absolutely would recommend to anyone.
Valerie P.
Valerie P.
Jamaica, NY
Feb. 18, 2017, 5:49 p.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
Love the convenient size of this, I carry mine every where. Although it says it's for lips I use it for other dry areas as well, especially during cold north east winters- this is a go to!