Add a Photo

By VASELINE
A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc.
Photo (1)
Vaseline was really helpful before but now that it's in this compact form I can take it with me places. I really like this product. Sometimes u put it on my lips when they get chapped. You can also put it on stuck zippers
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Milford, CT

These are amazing. They're perfect to carry around. I just pop one im my purse for school or my pocket and use it whenever my lips are feeling dry. They feel nice and moisturizing on my lips. These are never a fail to me.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.

I love this product. I like how it was travel size which means I could take it everywhere with me. I think iI bought mine in walgreen and it was very cheap. It a great product to have and I would definitely buy it again.
Yareli C.
Yareli C.
Porterville, CA

Es exelente todo lo que puedes hacer con esta mini vaselina. Por ejemplo para suabisar tus labios, para optener mejores resultados cuando aplicas el iluminador en tus mejillas y para suabisar tus codos si estan resecos.
Nina G.
Nina G.

These are so cute, they are tiny and nice for on the go use. I keep one on my purse to use on my lips when they feel super dry. Its affordable and a nice product especially if you are not looking for a huge jar of this.
Yericiel G.
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee , Fl

This is such a good product with so many uses and so cheap! I have been using this brand for a very long time and this stuff is just wonderful, from hydrating your face to your feet , this works for almosr everything.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Birmingham, AL

This is so convenient! Can be used to travel or to put in your purse. I have used Vaseline on cuts, burns, dry skin, and chapped lips. It works great every time. This little container has lasted me for almost a year.
Daniela T.
Daniela T.
Vista, CA

Love love it makes your lips super smooth i love using it after i exfoliate my lips! The size is perfect for your pocket or makeup bag! Price is reasonable not expensive at all. Container could be changed perhaps?
Karen L.
Karen L.
Phoenix, AZ

I use this every single day. It's great as a lip balm, ointment for a cut, and for one of my favorite reasons helps remove matte liquid lipsticks. Super affordable and I always have one in my makeup bag and home.
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
Rock Hill, SC

Vaseline is always my go-to for those cold winter months! It's a savior for my lips and great on dry skin. It's also great for putting it around my hair like when I dye my hair so it doesn't bleed into my skin!!

Join Now