Add a Photo

By VASELINE
A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc.
Photos (2)
Janice V.
Janice V.
Santa Rosa, CA

Best of the best and even better a small size to carry in your purse its long lasting ,affordable price good for dry lips and cute packaging I take it everywhere I go... recommend to have one in your purse all the time girls
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Andover, MA

I love Vaseline, it's a great product and you can use it for almost anything. All I'm going to say is, this is not a moisturizer, it will leave your skin very oily if applied to the face too much. But otherwise it's great
LifeHealthBeauty B.
LifeHealthBeauty B.
Galivants Ferry, SC

Mini Vaseline is great for many things. It helps to moisturize your skin and lips. When you don't have any lip products in reach this I'll get the job done and keep your lips from drying out. It's the same with your skin.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Milford, CT

These are amazing. They're perfect to carry around. I just pop one im my purse for school or my pocket and use it whenever my lips are feeling dry. They feel nice and moisturizing on my lips. These are never a fail to me.
Vaseline was really helpful before but now that it's in this compact form I can take it with me places. I really like this product. Sometimes u put it on my lips when they get chapped. You can also put it on stuck zippers
Leslie R.
Leslie R.

I love this product. I like how it was travel size which means I could take it everywhere with me. I think iI bought mine in walgreen and it was very cheap. It a great product to have and I would definitely buy it again.
Yareli C.
Yareli C.
Porterville, CA

Es exelente todo lo que puedes hacer con esta mini vaselina. Por ejemplo para suabisar tus labios, para optener mejores resultados cuando aplicas el iluminador en tus mejillas y para suabisar tus codos si estan resecos.
Nina G.
Nina G.

These are so cute, they are tiny and nice for on the go use. I keep one on my purse to use on my lips when they feel super dry. Its affordable and a nice product especially if you are not looking for a huge jar of this.
Yericiel G.
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL

This is such a good product with so many uses and so cheap! I have been using this brand for a very long time and this stuff is just wonderful, from hydrating your face to your feet , this works for almosr everything.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Birmingham, AL

This is so convenient! Can be used to travel or to put in your purse. I have used Vaseline on cuts, burns, dry skin, and chapped lips. It works great every time. This little container has lasted me for almost a year.