Add a Photo

Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!

A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc.
Photo (1)
Maria R.
Maria R.
Bronx, NY

Can't go wrong with this . I carry it with me in my bag for my lips or any dry patches I feel on my skin. I got one for my husband he gets real ashy hands in the winter and he loves that is not greasy after rubbing it in good.
Paulina b.
Paulina b.
Jamaica, NY

I love these mini Vaselines tubs! I recently saw a Valentine's day / pink tub at a drug store. Unsure why anyone would need a 48 pack, but these are perfect for throwing into all of your bags so you can always have it on hand.
Georgia C.
Georgia C.

I love this travel size of Vaseline! My friend gave it to me as a gift. It might be difficult to get your finger in there if your fingers aren't so small, but it's so adorable and still goes a long way, for such a small size.
Janice V.
Janice V.
Santa Rosa, CA

Best of the best and even better a small size to carry in your purse its long lasting ,affordable price good for dry lips and cute packaging I take it everywhere I go... recommend to have one in your purse all the time girls
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Andover, MA

I love Vaseline, it's a great product and you can use it for almost anything. All I'm going to say is, this is not a moisturizer, it will leave your skin very oily if applied to the face too much. But otherwise it's great
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Milford, CT

These are amazing. They're perfect to carry around. I just pop one im my purse for school or my pocket and use it whenever my lips are feeling dry. They feel nice and moisturizing on my lips. These are never a fail to me.
Vaseline was really helpful before but now that it's in this compact form I can take it with me places. I really like this product. Sometimes u put it on my lips when they get chapped. You can also put it on stuck zippers
LifeHealthBeauty B.
LifeHealthBeauty B.
Galivants Ferry, SC

Mini Vaseline is great for many things. It helps to moisturize your skin and lips. When you don't have any lip products in reach this I'll get the job done and keep your lips from drying out. It's the same with your skin.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.

I love this product. I like how it was travel size which means I could take it everywhere with me. I think iI bought mine in walgreen and it was very cheap. It a great product to have and I would definitely buy it again.
Nina G.
Nina G.

These are so cute, they are tiny and nice for on the go use. I keep one on my purse to use on my lips when they feel super dry. Its affordable and a nice product especially if you are not looking for a huge jar of this.

Join Now