BY VASELINE

A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Karina L.
Karina L.
Chowchilla, CA
I love Vaseline I use it for right about everything dry skin, chapped lips, or even for when you have been skin and happy blown you nose so much your nose starts peeling it works wonders I have gone though a couple containers of this.
Clara S.
Clara S.
Lewisburg
I have the rose one and it works wonders on my lips especially in the winter. The value si good cause its very cheap (since its mini) but I got it last year and there's still a lot left of it...it generally just helps with chapped lips a lot and I've noticed if i use it when they're not chapped its preventive
Daia C.
Daia C.
Chicago
Vaseline is a classic. It keeps my lips moisturized for longer than other lip products at a very cheap price. Highly recommend taking it on day long trips out in the sun since the sun tend to dry lips. It is a bit too oily for my liking though. And the packaging is a bit bulky in my bag since it's an awkward square.
LifeHealthBeauty B.
LifeHealthBeauty B.
Galivants Ferry, SC
Mini Vaseline is great for many things. It helps to moisturize your skin and lips. When you don't have any lip products in reach this I'll get the job done and keep your lips from drying out. It's the same with your skin.
Dalila C.
Dalila C.
I like Vaseline a lot but only for my lips. I won't use it anywhere else because then I start to get sticky and sweat. Or it will make me look very greasy. My family and friends like to use it though. I would like if you guys came out with a think lotion. Not watery but think and creamy. That would be the best!!
Emily L.
Emily L.
Tulsa
This is a great travel size product. I love how moisturizing it is, not only for my lips, but for my hands or body too.  This travel size is adorable! I think it is very gentle on my sensitive skin and it doesn't feel too greasy like some other intense moisturizers can. I would recommend this product to a friend!
Teresa K.
Teresa K.
Love the tiny vaseline because it's great for putting in your purse. I use this on my lips and it is a god send when you put on matte lipstick and your lips are dry. I also will put some on a q tip and put it in the inside of my nose if my nose is dry. I would definitely buy and recommend this product.
Nina G.
Nina G.
These are so cute, they are tiny and nice for on the go use. I keep one on my purse to use on my lips when they feel super dry. Its affordable and a nice product especially if you are not looking for a huge jar of this.
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
Convenient for travel. Great during cold season for dry lips or the areas around the nose that get dry. Usually very cheap. Don't apply too much or it will be greasy and may even cause you to break out. However, if you use it correctly and sparingly, you'll be fine.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Andover, MA
I love Vaseline, it's a great product and you can use it for almost anything. All I'm going to say is, this is not a moisturizer, it will leave your skin very oily if applied to the face too much. But otherwise it's great
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Hayward
Can you send a sample of your product, so I can write a review? Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Minis