Add a Photo

By VASELINE
A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc.
Photos (13)
Jenn R.
Jenn R.
Feb. 19, 2017, 5:01 a.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
Amazing for traveling, even when you have a cold it's great. I even sometimes apply in my lips when they are very cold. It's very easy and very light weight to carry it in your purse. I recommend this product.
Pamela W.
Pamela W.
Massena, NY
Feb. 18, 2017, 5:32 p.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
I carry this one in the diaper bag! I love it for all kinds of things. When my baby's cheek are super chapped in the winter I put a bunch of this stuff on her cheeks. Great for my dry hands and cuticles
Janice V.
Janice V.
Santa Rosa, CA
Feb. 23, 2017, 1:27 a.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
Best of the best and even better a small size to carry in your purse its long lasting ,affordable price good for dry lips and cute packaging I take it everywhere I go... recommend to have one in your purse all the time girls
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Milford, CT
Feb. 18, 2017, 8:34 p.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
These are amazing. They're perfect to carry around. I just pop one im my purse for school or my pocket and use it whenever my lips are feeling dry. They feel nice and moisturizing on my lips. These are never a fail to me.
Yareli C.
Yareli C.
Porterville, CA
Feb. 18, 2017, 11:13 p.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
Es exelente todo lo que puedes hacer con esta mini vaselina. Por ejemplo para suabisar tus labios, para optener mejores resultados cuando aplicas el iluminador en tus mejillas y para suabisar tus codos si estan resecos.
Pallavi M.
Pallavi M.
Virginia Beach
June 21, 2017, 3:59 p.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
The mini size was so cute and made it easy to carry around, but I'm not a huge fan of the box style, since I have to apply with my fingers. However, Vaseline is the one product that I always feel works to keep my lips hydrated, so I'd definitely buy again!
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Wood River Jt, RI
Feb. 21, 2017, 8:26 p.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
As far as Vaseline goes, it's great! The product is good for so many purposes and works great. And the size only adds more, it's great for travel and just a good amount in general. All in all, I love this product and you can purchase it basically everywhere.
Daniela T.
Daniela T.
Vista, CA
Feb. 19, 2017, 2:54 a.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
Love love it makes your lips super smooth i love using it after i exfoliate my lips! The size is perfect for your pocket or makeup bag! Price is reasonable not expensive at all. Container could be changed perhaps?
Sharissa D.
Sharissa D.
New Bern, NC
April 26, 2017, 9:19 a.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
This was an excellent use for chapped lips. Never knew you could use Vaseline for lips, but you indeed can. I have been using this product ever since I got sent it in a VoxBox and I continue to use it!! If y'all need help on lips, this product will help!
Lorena I.
Lorena I.
Donna, Tx
June 14, 2017, 9:30 a.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
I love this !!! Not only is it great for the winter to help with dry cracked lips it's so handy for the summer as well it help keep lips stay mosturized from the sun rays, and is a great size that u can have in your pocket, makeup bag, purse, backpack I highly recommend it!!