BY VASELINE

A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dani M.
Dani M.
I cannot go anywhere without my mini Vaseline. It's the only thing that can take off every drop of my eye makeup and soothe my dry lips after tons of liquid lipstick applications. This little mini makes taking it with me so easy.
Paulina b.
Paulina b.
Jamaica, NY
I love these mini Vaselines tubs! I recently saw a Valentine's day / pink tub at a drug store. Unsure why anyone would need a 48 pack, but these are perfect for throwing into all of your bags so you can always have it on hand.
Jenn R.
Jenn R.
Amazing for traveling, even when you have a cold it's great. I even sometimes apply in my lips when they are very cold. It's very easy and very light weight to carry it in your purse. I recommend this product.
Pamela W.
Pamela W.
Massena, NY
I carry this one in the diaper bag! I love it for all kinds of things. When my baby's cheek are super chapped in the winter I put a bunch of this stuff on her cheeks. Great for my dry hands and cuticles
Mona K.
Mona K.
New York
Definitely recommend this travel size petroleum. It can be carried everywhere efficiently such, very convenient. It is a gentle formula made for anywhere that is dry and in need of moisture. I wild definitely purchase to keep on hand in my purse and bookbag. Very effective and highly recommend to keep this on hand.
Janice V.
Janice V.
Santa Rosa, CA
Best of the best and even better a small size to carry in your purse its long lasting ,affordable price good for dry lips and cute packaging I take it everywhere I go... recommend to have one in your purse all the time girls
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Milford, CT
These are amazing. They're perfect to carry around. I just pop one im my purse for school or my pocket and use it whenever my lips are feeling dry. They feel nice and moisturizing on my lips. These are never a fail to me.
Carla L.
Carla L.
Conway
My grandma was the first one to show me this product when I was very young. Unfortunatley for me, my skin does not soak it in, and it always leaves my skin broken out and oily/ sticky. I would recommend this product, to those that have different skin than mine.
Yareli C.
Yareli C.
Porterville, CA
Es exelente todo lo que puedes hacer con esta mini vaselina. Por ejemplo para suabisar tus labios, para optener mejores resultados cuando aplicas el iluminador en tus mejillas y para suabisar tus codos si estan resecos.
Pallavi M.
Pallavi M.
Virginia Beach
The mini size was so cute and made it easy to carry around, but I'm not a huge fan of the box style, since I have to apply with my fingers. However, Vaseline is the one product that I always feel works to keep my lips hydrated, so I'd definitely buy again!