BY VASELINE

A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Carson, CA
The mini vaseline tub is perfect for people who are into the plain and simple. I like that it has no scent and is long-lasting. I don't like how a lot of lipsticks/lip stains have that drying effect, so I usually use this product as a base before applying my favorite lipstick.
emma b.
emma b.
Fort Washington
Great for about a million things, I always use this when I have a small cut or scab that I need to heal quickly! It also works great as an overnight moisturizer if your lips are particularly dry or cracked. Overall, my only complaint would be the container makes it difficult to access if you have long nails, but otherwise perfect.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Chincoteague, VA
I have 3 of these! I love them so much. They make my lips so soft beyond my expectations. They're very gentle. I love them, I'm a repeat user I have the regular Vaseline one, a pink rose tinted one that smells like roses and a cocoa butter infused one. They're so good.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Beaumont, TX
Vaseline is amazing for many things! We use it to moisturize our lips when they're dry and cracking, and we also use it for creating a barrier between a diaper rash and any moisture to help it heal. (Different packages obviously ­čśë)
Karina L.
Karina L.
Chowchilla, CA
I love Vaseline I use it for right about everything dry skin, chapped lips, or even for when you have been skin and happy blown you nose so much your nose starts peeling it works wonders I have gone though a couple containers of this.
Daia C.
Daia C.
Chicago
Vaseline is a classic. It keeps my lips moisturized for longer than other lip products at a very cheap price. Highly recommend taking it on day long trips out in the sun since the sun tend to dry lips. It is a bit too oily for my liking though. And the packaging is a bit bulky in my bag since it's an awkward square.
Clara S.
Clara S.
Lewisburg
I have the rose one and it works wonders on my lips especially in the winter. The value si good cause its very cheap (since its mini) but I got it last year and there's still a lot left of it...it generally just helps with chapped lips a lot and I've noticed if i use it when they're not chapped its preventive
LifeHealthBeauty B.
LifeHealthBeauty B.
Galivants Ferry, SC
Mini Vaseline is great for many things. It helps to moisturize your skin and lips. When you don't have any lip products in reach this I'll get the job done and keep your lips from drying out. It's the same with your skin.
Dalila C.
Dalila C.
I like Vaseline a lot but only for my lips. I won't use it anywhere else because then I start to get sticky and sweat. Or it will make me look very greasy. My family and friends like to use it though. I would like if you guys came out with a think lotion. Not watery but think and creamy. That would be the best!!
Emily L.
Emily L.
Tulsa
This is a great travel size product. I love how moisturizing it is, not only for my lips, but for my hands or body too.  This travel size is adorable! I think it is very gentle on my sensitive skin and it doesn't feel too greasy like some other intense moisturizers can. I would recommend this product to a friend!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Hayward
Can you send a sample of your product, so I can write a review? Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Minis