Add a Photo

Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!

A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc.
Photo (1)
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Wood River Jt, RI

As far as Vaseline goes, it's great! The product is good for so many purposes and works great. And the size only adds more, it's great for travel and just a good amount in general. All in all, I love this product and you can purchase it basically everywhere.
ashlynne n.
ashlynne n.
Tallahassee, FL

The size of the mini Vaseline makes it so easy to take with you everywhere! It works perfect as a moisturizer for your lips or even as a simple base for your blush/highlight. I love love love this brand and I will always buy products from them.
Synceralee A.
Synceralee A.

The Vaseline is really recommended by me because you can use it for many uses and it is so easy to apply. I bought it from a drugstore it wasn't that expensive. I would totally buy it again because I had really good expirence with Vaseline
Parker T.
Parker T.

This product is wonderful! You can use it for dry patches of skin, making lipstick, and so much other things. Having a miniature size makes it so easy to put in your clutch and he on your way. A smaller size helps with daily carry also
Karina L.
Karina L.
Chowchilla, CA

I love Vaseline I use it for right about everything dry skin, chapped lips, or even for when you have been skin and happy blown you nose so much your nose starts peeling it works wonders I have gone though a couple containers of this.
Shaffy
Shaffy

Vaseline is such a good moisturizer. and seriously a hands donw for it. i honestly think i cant get any more softer skin and healthy skin than this product. and now with travel size kit i'll always have one in each of my go to bags!
This is great for keeping in your bag specially during the winter days. I've been using it for my lips and hands and it's honestly saving my skin from drying up and cracking up. The only bad thing is that it finishes pretty quickly
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Lumberton, TX

Vaseline is amazing for many things! We use it to moisturize our lips when they're dry and cracking, and we also use it for creating a barrier between a diaper rash and any moisture to help it heal. (Different packages obviously 😉)
Dani M.
Dani M.

I cannot go anywhere without my mini Vaseline. It's the only thing that can take off every drop of my eye makeup and soothe my dry lips after tons of liquid lipstick applications. This little mini makes taking it with me so easy.
Joice M.
Joice M.
Cypress, TX

I have been use Vaseline for over 15 year, it's a tô go lotion. It has many uses for me like chapped lips, dry hands and feet, I also use as body moisturizer. Iam so in love with this mini Vaseline that I use in my mini clutch.

Join Now