BY VASELINE

A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc. see more...

Buy on Amazon
LifeHealthBeauty B.
LifeHealthBeauty B.
Galivants Ferry, SC
Mini Vaseline is great for many things. It helps to moisturize your skin and lips. When you don't have any lip products in reach this I'll get the job done and keep your lips from drying out. It's the same with your skin.
Nina G.
Nina G.
These are so cute, they are tiny and nice for on the go use. I keep one on my purse to use on my lips when they feel super dry. Its affordable and a nice product especially if you are not looking for a huge jar of this.
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
Convenient for travel. Great during cold season for dry lips or the areas around the nose that get dry. Usually very cheap. Don't apply too much or it will be greasy and may even cause you to break out. However, if you use it correctly and sparingly, you'll be fine.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Andover, MA
I love Vaseline, it's a great product and you can use it for almost anything. All I'm going to say is, this is not a moisturizer, it will leave your skin very oily if applied to the face too much. But otherwise it's great
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
One of the things I like about this product is the size. I can fit it anywhere and bring it anywhere I want. One thing I have an issue with is how to get the product out when I have my nails longer than usual. It always gets stuck between my nails and skin. But overall it's a great product to use!
Karen L.
Karen L.
Phoenix, AZ
I use this every single day. It's great as a lip balm, ointment for a cut, and for one of my favorite reasons helps remove matte liquid lipsticks. Super affordable and I always have one in my makeup bag and home.
Mashrika A.
Mashrika A.
Something everyone needs to keeps in their purse or home as an essential! Keeps lips and hands feeling gentle and exfoliated. Super cute packaging and I've already bought a few. Also nice to put in gift packs!
Emily L.
Emily L.
I am always in need of Vaseline, it had so many uses and it's always just great to have around. I use this a looot, I use it for my lips as well as for my eyelashes and it does help them. I would recommend it.
Claire L.
Claire L.
I love it so much since it moisturizes my lips. I have a dry skin and sometimes I use this for skin parts that are dried. It soothes right away and it's my daily item. Totally want to recommend to anyone who has dry lips or skin!
Supriya S.
Supriya S.
ROUND ROCK, TX
This little packaging is not only cute but very helpful. I use in on my chapped lips, dry hands, elbows, knees, feet and heels.
I keep one in each handbag. Traveling is so easy with this multipurpose product.
I have bought it again and again...
This is my go to product in all seasons!