Add a Photo

By VASELINE
A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc.
Photo (1)
Karina L.
Karina L.
Chowchilla, CA

I love Vaseline I use it for right about everything dry skin, chapped lips, or even for when you have been skin and happy blown you nose so much your nose starts peeling it works wonders I have gone though a couple containers of this.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Beaumont, TX

Vaseline is amazing for many things! We use it to moisturize our lips when they're dry and cracking, and we also use it for creating a barrier between a diaper rash and any moisture to help it heal. (Different packages obviously 😉)
Dani M.
Dani M.

I cannot go anywhere without my mini Vaseline. It's the only thing that can take off every drop of my eye makeup and soothe my dry lips after tons of liquid lipstick applications. This little mini makes taking it with me so easy.
Joice M.
Joice M.
Cypress, TX

I have been use Vaseline for over 15 year, it's a tô go lotion. It has many uses for me like chapped lips, dry hands and feet, I also use as body moisturizer. Iam so in love with this mini Vaseline that I use in my mini clutch.
Paulina b.
Paulina b.
Jamaica, NY

I love these mini Vaselines tubs! I recently saw a Valentine's day / pink tub at a drug store. Unsure why anyone would need a 48 pack, but these are perfect for throwing into all of your bags so you can always have it on hand.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Bronx, NY

Can't go wrong with this . I carry it with me in my bag for my lips or any dry patches I feel on my skin. I got one for my husband he gets real ashy hands in the winter and he loves that is not greasy after rubbing it in good.
Georgia C.
Georgia C.

I love this travel size of Vaseline! My friend gave it to me as a gift. It might be difficult to get your finger in there if your fingers aren't so small, but it's so adorable and still goes a long way, for such a small size.
Janice V.
Janice V.
Santa Rosa, CA

Best of the best and even better a small size to carry in your purse its long lasting ,affordable price good for dry lips and cute packaging I take it everywhere I go... recommend to have one in your purse all the time girls
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Milford, CT

These are amazing. They're perfect to carry around. I just pop one im my purse for school or my pocket and use it whenever my lips are feeling dry. They feel nice and moisturizing on my lips. These are never a fail to me.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Andover, MA

I love Vaseline, it's a great product and you can use it for almost anything. All I'm going to say is, this is not a moisturizer, it will leave your skin very oily if applied to the face too much. But otherwise it's great

Join Now