BY VASELINE

A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
If you live for moisturizing, this is a must. I use this for everything from chapped lips to ashy elbows. It's tiny and perfect to keep in your purse for on the go use. However, my only problem is you have to stick your finger in the jar to get the Vaseline out and I absolutely hate it!!
Yaritza T.
Yaritza T.
st george ut
I use this for my lips when dry ! Or my skin ! It's effective it's worth it ! I bought this at any local drug store it's not expensive. It's not the first time I use it I would always use it mostly for my lips or eyebrows to grow
I recommend this to all that deal with dry lips or growing eyebrow hair or even eyelashes and skin !! Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Minis
I have use and love this product. My 6 year old son has very dry lips during the winter and also lost his two front teeth which made his lips crack so bad this winter . I tied Carmax it burnt his lips i tried chap stick it was not moist enough... But this product is very gentle on his lips and adds soooo much moisture to his lips. My mother also has a cold sore and this product cleared it right up within a week!! I give this 5 stars
Silvia P.
Silvia P.
Niles, IL
I love these minis! I carry one in each of my purses. They're an essential during the dry and cold winter months. I apply this on my lips and also on any dry patches. It's very gentle and does the trick every time! I can't see myself not buying this over and over again! Plus the package is so stinking cute!!
My'Chelle A.
My'Chelle A.
Bakersfield
Vasiline is always my go to product for many needs. I usually buy it from walmart or Cvs. I always get it for my dry skin or heat rash. My baby gets redness under her neck sometimes and i apply it there to protect her neck from further irratation. I love the small travel size one because it fits great in my pocket or purse without taking to much room.
Narcissist M.
Narcissist M.
I have been using it for years!! I used to use other random brands as a child, and never stuck to one. After having to use Vaseline for a long while in middle school, I have since not looked back. This brand is one of the best brands I have used so far for skin care. Love it, and I do very strongly recommend others to give this one a try, really!
Chelsey T.
Chelsey T.
Carmichael, CA
I love the mini Vaseline! I use it for my lips, dry cuticles and any dry spots that need a little TLC! It goes on so smooth and is easy to manipulate! The only downfall I see if that if you get too much (and that's easy to do) it feels slightly tacky and wax-like. Otherwise, great product!
ashlynne n.
ashlynne n.
Tallahassee, FL
The size of the mini Vaseline makes it so easy to take with you everywhere! It works perfect as a moisturizer for your lips or even as a simple base for your blush/highlight. I love love love this brand and I will always buy products from them.
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
I love Vaseline for so many reasons! No matter how much water I drink or how much chapstick I put on my lips are always painfully chapped, but when I use Vaseline it really helps. It's such a life saver and I keep one on my bed side table and just about every where else I go.
Katalina P.
Katalina P.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
it is very nice and portable, it's size making it easy to drop it into your purse or even wallet. I don't use it daily, but i have used it multiple times. the packaging is very nice, but sometimes i struggle with opening the lid. just like the bigger containers though, it has multiple uses like lotion or for helping to stop the burn in cups
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Hayward
Can you send a sample of your product, so I can write a review? Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Minis