Add a Photo

Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!

A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc.
Photo (1)
Cindy S.
Cindy S.

One of the things I like about this product is the size. I can fit it anywhere and bring it anywhere I want. One thing I have an issue with is how to get the product out when I have my nails longer than usual. It always gets stuck between my nails and skin. But overall it's a great product to use!
Adrianna L.
Adrianna L.
San Francisco, CA

The quality of this size of Vaseline is different from a normal huge tub of Vaseline which is disappointing but this size is really convenient for traveling or to carry in your purse. If you can get over the consistency difference between sizes then you'll be fine. It still performs the same.
Carly N.
Carly N.

I carried these everywhere when my daughter was young!! The travel size is great to put in my purse, diaper bags, etc. The size is so great I would just keep the container and refill it from a large container of Vaseline when It was getting low! Who doesn't love Vaseline! So many great uses!
Chelsey T.
Chelsey T.
Carmichael, CA

I love the mini Vaseline! I use it for my lips, dry cuticles and any dry spots that need a little TLC! It goes on so smooth and is easy to manipulate! The only downfall I see if that if you get too much (and that's easy to do) it feels slightly tacky and wax-like. Otherwise, great product!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.

If you live for moisturizing, this is a must. I use this for everything from chapped lips to ashy elbows. It's tiny and perfect to keep in your purse for on the go use. However, my only problem is you have to stick your finger in the jar to get the Vaseline out and I absolutely hate it!!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Carson, CA

The mini vaseline tub is perfect for people who are into the plain and simple. I like that it has no scent and is long-lasting. I don't like how a lot of lipsticks/lip stains have that drying effect, so I usually use this product as a base before applying my favorite lipstick.
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.

I love Vaseline for so many reasons! No matter how much water I drink or how much chapstick I put on my lips are always painfully chapped, but when I use Vaseline it really helps. It's such a life saver and I keep one on my bed side table and just about every where else I go.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Chincoteague, VA

I have 3 of these! I love them so much. They make my lips so soft beyond my expectations. They're very gentle. I love them, I'm a repeat user I have the regular Vaseline one, a pink rose tinted one that smells like roses and a cocoa butter infused one. They're so good.
Charlie A.
Charlie A.

Convenient for travel. Great during cold season for dry lips or the areas around the nose that get dry. Usually very cheap. Don't apply too much or it will be greasy and may even cause you to break out. However, if you use it correctly and sparingly, you'll be fine.
Pooh B.
Pooh B.
Dunkirk, MD

Very small cute mini appearance non scented easy to carry around at all times however also very easy to lose this product does moisturize not too oily or greasy, a little goes a long way however I find myself having to reapply after a while. Very smooth texture

Join Now