Add a Photo

By VASELINE
A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc.
Photos (14)
Feb. 18, 2017, 10:33 p.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
I have use and love this product. My 6 year old son has very dry lips during the winter and also lost his two front teeth which made his lips crack so bad this winter . I tied Carmax it burnt his lips i tried chap stick it was not moist enough... But this product is very gentle on his lips and adds soooo much moisture to his lips. My mother also has a cold sore and this product cleared it right up within a week!! I give this 5 stars
Silvia P.
Silvia P.
Niles, IL
Feb. 19, 2017, 7:43 p.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
I love these minis! I carry one in each of my purses. They're an essential during the dry and cold winter months. I apply this on my lips and also on any dry patches. It's very gentle and does the trick every time! I can't see myself not buying this over and over again! Plus the package is so stinking cute!!
Chelsey T.
Chelsey T.
Carmichael, CA
Feb. 18, 2017, 11:11 a.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
I love the mini Vaseline! I use it for my lips, dry cuticles and any dry spots that need a little TLC! It goes on so smooth and is easy to manipulate! The only downfall I see if that if you get too much (and that's easy to do) it feels slightly tacky and wax-like. Otherwise, great product!
ashlynne n.
ashlynne n.
Tallahassee, FL
Feb. 18, 2017, 1:33 p.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
The size of the mini Vaseline makes it so easy to take with you everywhere! It works perfect as a moisturizer for your lips or even as a simple base for your blush/highlight. I love love love this brand and I will always buy products from them.
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Feb. 21, 2017, 10:26 p.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
I love Vaseline for so many reasons! No matter how much water I drink or how much chapstick I put on my lips are always painfully chapped, but when I use Vaseline it really helps. It's such a life saver and I keep one on my bed side table and just about every where else I go.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Carson, CA
Feb. 17, 2017, 1:37 a.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
The mini vaseline tub is perfect for people who are into the plain and simple. I like that it has no scent and is long-lasting. I don't like how a lot of lipsticks/lip stains have that drying effect, so I usually use this product as a base before applying my favorite lipstick.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Chincoteague, VA
Feb. 21, 2017, 10:05 p.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
I have 3 of these! I love them so much. They make my lips so soft beyond my expectations. They're very gentle. I love them, I'm a repeat user I have the regular Vaseline one, a pink rose tinted one that smells like roses and a cocoa butter infused one. They're so good.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Beaumont, TX
Feb. 23, 2017, 11:24 a.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
Vaseline is amazing for many things! We use it to moisturize our lips when they're dry and cracking, and we also use it for creating a barrier between a diaper rash and any moisture to help it heal. (Different packages obviously 😉)
Karina L.
Karina L.
Chowchilla, CA
Feb. 19, 2017, 2:32 a.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
I love Vaseline I use it for right about everything dry skin, chapped lips, or even for when you have been skin and happy blown you nose so much your nose starts peeling it works wonders I have gone though a couple containers of this.
LifeHealthBeauty B.
LifeHealthBeauty B.
Galivants Ferry, SC
Feb. 19, 2017, 4:52 p.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
Mini Vaseline is great for many things. It helps to moisturize your skin and lips. When you don't have any lip products in reach this I'll get the job done and keep your lips from drying out. It's the same with your skin.