Add a Photo

By VASELINE
A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc.
Photos (13)
Delanie T.
Delanie T.
Dayton, OH
Feb. 18, 2017, 12:05 p.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
Vaseline is such a wonderful multipurpose tool! I have so much love for this!
Neira K.
Neira K.
Feb. 23, 2017, 7:46 p.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
It is very smooth which can make your skin soft. It's also great as chap stick.
vipasha s.
vipasha s.
Delhi
Feb. 19, 2017, 2:30 a.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
This prouduct does everything that it promises of doing that is moisturising and hydrating the skin and also making it healthy. I applied it on my lips when they were chapped , on my feet, on my elbows every night to have healthier looking skin. One exceptionally superb use that I found out was when you leave it overnight on your eyelashes , it actually makes them grow longer and thicker and if not these then definitely stronger. An amazing prouduct to use and review.
Riya L.
Riya L.
Birmingham
Feb. 18, 2017, 10:17 p.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
I've been using this product, ever since I can remember! I suffer from very bad dry skin. You know that type of dry skin, where its all flakey and crusty and sooooo disgusting? Yeah, that's what I have. I apply Vaseline as much as I can, before I go bed, before I wear any Lipsticks or anything. This leaves my lips smooth and flake free! :)
Pooh B.
Pooh B.
Feb. 18, 2017, 12:53 p.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
Very small cute mini appearance non scented easy to carry around at all times however also very easy to lose this product does moisturize not too oily or greasy, a little goes a long way however I find myself having to reapply after a while. Very smooth texture
Carly N.
Carly N.
Feb. 23, 2017, 8:13 p.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
I carried these everywhere when my daughter was young!! The travel size is great to put in my purse, diaper bags, etc. The size is so great I would just keep the container and refill it from a large container of Vaseline when It was getting low! Who doesn't love Vaseline! So many great uses!
Adriana N.
Adriana N.
Zamora
Feb. 23, 2017, 11:46 a.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
Súper práctico para viajar y muy necesario para cualquiera de sus muchos usos, se puede cargar en la bolsa sin ningún problema, me encanta usarlo para los labios y cuando mis manos están resecas.
Synceralee A.
Synceralee A.
Feb. 18, 2017, 12:04 p.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
The Vaseline is really recommended by me because you can use it for many uses and it is so easy to apply. I bought it from a drugstore it wasn't that expensive. I would totally buy it again because I had really good expirence with Vaseline
Feb. 22, 2017, 8 p.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
This is great for keeping in your bag specially during the winter days. I've been using it for my lips and hands and it's honestly saving my skin from drying up and cracking up. The only bad thing is that it finishes pretty quickly
Shaffy
Shaffy
Feb. 18, 2017, 10:38 p.m.
Review for: Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!
Vaseline is such a good moisturizer. and seriously a hands donw for it. i honestly think i cant get any more softer skin and healthy skin than this product. and now with travel size kit i'll always have one in each of my go to bags!