BY VASELINE

A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Liliana A.
Liliana A.
Independence
I think one of these mini Vaseline bottles are great, because they're basically weightless and it's so friggin cute let's be honest.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
I LOVE Vaseline. I not only use it for my lips but I also use Vaseline to remove my eye makeup. Works better than makeup remover and leaves my eyes feeling moisturizer.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
I use Vaseline a lot for my lips and for healing acne, thus I love this travel size Vaseline because I can take it everywhere without adding bulk to my purse/backpack.
Denisse G.
Denisse G.
Oxnard, CA
I love this when i feel my lips chap and is also good to keep clean your recwnt piercing from getting infected...
Neckole S.
Neckole S.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Always a go to! Keep it in my running bag for lips and other chappy areas. Great for skiing too! Protects the skin and moisturizes
Yasmin Nicole K.
Yasmin Nicole K.
Las Vegas, NV
this travel size Vaseline is definitely one of my holy grails. I bring it with me EVERYWHERE I go! I use it on my lips or certain dry spots on my face. Looooove it!
Laura C.
Laura C.
I used this last night and it's so good. My lips feel great. I put some on my brows, lashes, and lips. My lips don't feel dry like they usually do when I wake up
Jasmin L.
Jasmin L.
Amazing for traveling. I use it as a make up remover and I've noticed a significant growth on my eyelashes.
Mia K.
Mia K.
houston, Texas
Because why wouldn't you love Vaseline? The ultimate classic go to product for your skin :-) forever a 5 star
sonali b.
sonali b.
Vaseline is a very good product for skin..after apply vaseline on lips the lips very soft and smoth and it works a great lipbalm...I like this product very much
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Hayward
Can you send a sample of your product, so I can write a review? Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Minis