Add a Photo

By VASELINE
A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc.
Photo (1)
Carly N.
Carly N.

I carried these everywhere when my daughter was young!! The travel size is great to put in my purse, diaper bags, etc. The size is so great I would just keep the container and refill it from a large container of Vaseline when It was getting low! Who doesn't love Vaseline! So many great uses!
Pooh B.
Pooh B.

Very small cute mini appearance non scented easy to carry around at all times however also very easy to lose this product does moisturize not too oily or greasy, a little goes a long way however I find myself having to reapply after a while. Very smooth texture
Synceralee A.
Synceralee A.

The Vaseline is really recommended by me because you can use it for many uses and it is so easy to apply. I bought it from a drugstore it wasn't that expensive. I would totally buy it again because I had really good expirence with Vaseline
Shaffy
Shaffy

Vaseline is such a good moisturizer. and seriously a hands donw for it. i honestly think i cant get any more softer skin and healthy skin than this product. and now with travel size kit i'll always have one in each of my go to bags!
This is great for keeping in your bag specially during the winter days. I've been using it for my lips and hands and it's honestly saving my skin from drying up and cracking up. The only bad thing is that it finishes pretty quickly
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.

Vaseline is an essential for me and the fact that this is a small version is the cutest! It is quite good value and perfect for travel! The packaging is quite basic and boring but, I would still recommend it!
Adriana N.
Adriana N.
Zamora

Súper práctico para viajar y muy necesario para cualquiera de sus muchos usos, se puede cargar en la bolsa sin ningún problema, me encanta usarlo para los labios y cuando mis manos están resecas.
Karol C.
Karol C.
Panama

Its so amazing! Actually i think that is one of the best product i love! Its perfect for my lips and for my hair when i need to brush and its hot outside. I liked! ❤❤
Laura B.
Laura B.

Vaseline is an essential product to have and this being available in travel size allows you to take it where ever you may need to go. Vaseline always works wonders.
Sanjana A.
Sanjana A.
Manipal

This is so useful guys. The best lip balm ever.
It's keeps your lips moisturised for a very very long time and is better than most of the lip balm.

Join Now