Add a Photo

Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!

A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc.
Photo (1)
Marley B.
Marley B.

I love vaseline products, especially this mini version that is so convenient for on the go.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.

These are awesome I can't believe I loved without them. You can use them for so many things
Alex M.
Alex M.
Gadsden, AL

I love the travel side Vaseline it can go every where with you and it is good for so much!
Maggie D.
Maggie D.

Perfect to in my purse, car, or desk! I love to use this for chapped lips or dry cuticles.
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Brooklyn, NY

Bless this product! I put it all over during winter! Especially on my super chapped lips.
Ilda T.
Ilda T.
Brooklyn, NY

I love this mini size vaseline. I can carry on every where I go.. All the time, everyday.
Veanve n.
Veanve n.
Portland, OR

I love how small it is. Easy for me to put in my purse. Vaseline has so many great uses.
zeenah k.
zeenah k.

My cure for chapped lips, dry hands and cracked heels and sometimes I moisture my face.
Emily B.
Emily B.

I love this! I love that it's travel size so I can put it in my purse! I use it daily!
Erin B.
Erin B.

Love my mini Vaseline! I don't go anywhere without it. Keeps my lips feeling hydrated!

Join Now