BY VASELINE

A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Allison G.
Allison G.
W Terre Haute, IN
I use Vaseline for everything so having this little travel case around is perfect. I keep it in my purse for when I need it, I use it for my lips, dry hands, and sometimes as a makeup primer or eyebrow gel.
Giana G.
Giana G.
Perfect for lips when you lose your chapstick. Very inexpensive, find it at the dollar tree, Walmart, target. Etc. Works well on all types of skin. It will never fail you.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Alexandria, VA
ADORABLE!!! Honestly I only bought it because of how cute it looks lol. Nothing special about it except of the size obviously. Leave your lips looking glossy and moisturized! I also used this on my lashes as a clear mascara :)
Reagan W.
Reagan W.
This keeps my lips so soft and moisturized and I've repurchased too many times to count. I would definitely recommend to a friend. The packaging is convenient and simple
Amelia G.
Amelia G.
New Haven, CT
This little friend is great to keep in your bag there are soooo many uses for vaseline. Even when the vaseline is gone the container is great to store small things.
Jade R.
Jade R.
I use my travel size vasaline for MANY different purposes! Such as; hydrating lip balm, moisturizer for dry skin, baby hair tamer, and even as a tough eye makeup remover! HIGHLY RECOMMEND you keep one of these handy!
Amy M.
Amy M.
Vaseline has so many uses and is good for a lot of things. The packaging is simple, nothing out of the ordinary. It is effective when used regularly. This really is a good product and I would recommend it to others!
McKayla K.
McKayla K.
This product is great for keeping your lips moist. It is a good product, but the moisture doesn't last as long as I'd like it to.
Alivia N.
Alivia N.
This is a great product also really good for traveling because it is smaller then most Vaseline containers. I highly recommend this also has a clean smell to it.
Kendal T.
Kendal T.
I love how vasoline isnt just used for lips, it is very unique. It probably helps with your lips the most out of the chapsticks and lip products i have used.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Hayward
Can you send a sample of your product, so I can write a review? Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Minis