Add a Photo

By VASELINE
A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc.
Photo (1)
Brittany M.
Brittany M.

I love using Vaseline to moisturize my lips! This size is perfect for on the go!
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
West Jordan, UT

This is so perfect for your bag!! Great for dry patches of skin or a lip gloss!!
Neira K.
Neira K.

It is very smooth which can make your skin soft. It's also great as chap stick.
Gisselle V.
Gisselle V.

Vaseline has its benefits. Its great for your skin and lips. It heals dry lips.
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.

So convenient! I love this mini size, I can take it wth me anytime I need to!
Delanie T.
Delanie T.
Dayton, OH

Vaseline is such a wonderful multipurpose tool! I have so much love for this!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Shelby, NC

I love Vaseline. I use this to remove my eye makeup at night. Works wonders.
Dani R.
Dani R.
Warner Robins

I use this for my lips and leaves them so soft😌😌🌺 this is so good for that☺
vipasha s.
vipasha s.
Delhi

This prouduct does everything that it promises of doing that is moisturising and hydrating the skin and also making it healthy. I applied it on my lips when they were chapped , on my feet, on my elbows every night to have healthier looking skin. One exceptionally superb use that I found out was when you leave it overnight on your eyelashes , it actually makes them grow longer and thicker and if not these then definitely stronger. An amazing prouduct to use and review.
Riya L.
Riya L.
Birmingham

I've been using this product, ever since I can remember! I suffer from very bad dry skin. You know that type of dry skin, where its all flakey and crusty and sooooo disgusting? Yeah, that's what I have. I apply Vaseline as much as I can, before I go bed, before I wear any Lipsticks or anything. This leaves my lips smooth and flake free! :)

Join Now