Add a Photo

By VASELINE
A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc.
Photos (2)
Alex M.
Alex M.
Gadsden, AL

I love the travel side Vaseline it can go every where with you and it is good for so much!
Maggie D.
Maggie D.

Perfect to in my purse, car, or desk! I love to use this for chapped lips or dry cuticles.
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Brooklyn, NY

Bless this product! I put it all over during winter! Especially on my super chapped lips.
Ilda T.
Ilda T.
Brooklyn, NY

I love this mini size vaseline. I can carry on every where I go.. All the time, everyday.
Veanve n.
Veanve n.
Portland, OR

I love how small it is. Easy for me to put in my purse. Vaseline has so many great uses.
zeenah k.
zeenah k.

My cure for chapped lips, dry hands and cracked heels and sometimes I moisture my face.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.

Fits in purse. Good ol Vaseline. Moisturizers well and is also a good moisture barrier
Emily B.
Emily B.

I love this! I love that it's travel size so I can put it in my purse! I use it daily!
Erin B.
Erin B.

Love my mini Vaseline! I don't go anywhere without it. Keeps my lips feeling hydrated!
Krystal G.
Krystal G.

So moisturizing and so convenient to carry around. The packing is cute, it's a mini.