Add a Photo

Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!

A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc.
Photo (1)
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Deer Park, TX

I have this and the shae coacoa one as well. They're so cute and easy to travel with. So moisturizing too
Doreen M.
Doreen M.

Great for traveling. Always a go to must have in your bag-- whether it is for school, work, or traveling!
Anna K.
Anna K.
Roxboro, NC

I love all Vaseline products because they have so many uses and they are especially great as a lip balm.
Elisua H.
Elisua H.
Las Vegas, NV

This is great to hydrate your lips, especially on the go. Fits perfectly in Jean pockets or bags. 10/10
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.

Absolutely love this! I have the mini one. I keep it in my purse at all times! Best chapstick ever! Lol
Justice R.
Justice R.
Elk Grove, CA

Love love love !!!!! This product is super moisturizing. My skin was really dry and now it's not !!!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.

I'm a big fan of Vaseline and really like to use this on my skin or lips when they are really dry!
Erica J.
Erica J.
heath springs

Pros: pocket size, moisturizing, not oily feeling, not sticky, can use daily

Cons: easy to lose
Roseena P.
Roseena P.
NY

Perfect for baby bags, personal bag , or to put in your space at work. Keeps your lips moist
D I.
D I.

I love vaseline! Keeps my lips nice and moisturized and doesn't feel gross when i put it on!

Join Now