BY VASELINE

A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Karmen S.
Karmen S.
Scott
Vaseline is one of my favorite brands .Im never disappointed,always have nice packaging and products that truly moisturize my skin without being an overpriced item .you can find them at your drugstore and I would definitely buy many more products from this brand .
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.
Spartanburg, SC
I like this product quite a bit and would totally recommend it. To me this product is gentle. I love the tiny cute packaging. It can get a little pricey but not very bad. I think the only way of improvement would be that it gets a little goopy after a long time
Tina S.
Tina S.
New Haven, IN
I really like this for my lips however having to dip my finger in for application is not fun. I prefer a tube or squeeze bottle application.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Livonia , MI
Love!! My daughter gets bloody noses and we use Vaseline on the inside of her nose and they stop repeating!! Love it for moisturizing rough spots, elbows, knees!!
Sara M.
Sara M.
I keep this in my car or in my purse for whenever my lips need extra hydration. It works fast and does exactly what it's intended for. There is no fragrance and it's gentle. nice simple product. Great for use under lipsticks to keep hydrated all day.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Birmingham, AL
This is so convenient! Can be used to travel or to put in your purse. I have used Vaseline on cuts, burns, dry skin, and chapped lips. It works great every time. This little container has lasted me for almost a year.
KatePutnam P.
KatePutnam P.
Concord, NH
This is the most perfect size for your purse and the same high quality you would expect. Great price (dollar stores have it for a buck)!
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
I love u a useing this when my hands are dry because it works better than lotion. Its also good for a diy tinted lip balm or diy roll on perfume.
Aurora T.
Aurora T.
This product is totally perfect. The small size is ideal for in the go and the value is great since I dint use barely any,a little goes a long way. I always carry this in my purse because you never know when chapped lips will appear :)
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Mechanicville NY
I love any vaseline product because they are very hydrating. I've used this as a makeup remover and it works amazing, even hydrates your face!! I also use this as a lip balm!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Hayward
Can you send a sample of your product, so I can write a review? Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Minis