Add a Photo

By VASELINE
A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc.
Photo (1)
Ilda T.
Ilda T.
Brooklyn, NY

I love this mini size vaseline. I can carry on every where I go.. All the time, everyday.
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Brooklyn, NY

Bless this product! I put it all over during winter! Especially on my super chapped lips.
Veanve n.
Veanve n.
Portland, OR

I love how small it is. Easy for me to put in my purse. Vaseline has so many great uses.
zeenah k.
zeenah k.

My cure for chapped lips, dry hands and cracked heels and sometimes I moisture my face.
Erin B.
Erin B.

Love my mini Vaseline! I don't go anywhere without it. Keeps my lips feeling hydrated!
Kelly H.
Kelly H.

Fits in purse. Good ol Vaseline. Moisturizers well and is also a good moisture barrier
Emily B.
Emily B.

I love this! I love that it's travel size so I can put it in my purse! I use it daily!
Krystal G.
Krystal G.

So moisturizing and so convenient to carry around. The packing is cute, it's a mini.
Alyssa m.
Alyssa m.
U.S

Works good for multiple things!! Easy travel product and great to use as lip chap!:)
Thea B.
Thea B.
Fayetteville, NC

Works good for when you need to moisten lips but don't use too much can get messy

Join Now