Add a Photo

By VASELINE
A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc.
Photo (1)
Elisua H.
Elisua H.
Las Vegas, NV

This is great to hydrate your lips, especially on the go. Fits perfectly in Jean pockets or bags. 10/10
Justice R.
Justice R.
Elk Grove , Ca

Love love love !!!!! This product is super moisturizing. My skin was really dry and now it's not !!!
Erica J.
Erica J.
heath springs

Pros: pocket size, moisturizing, not oily feeling, not sticky, can use daily

Cons: easy to lose
Roseena P.
Roseena P.
NY

Perfect for baby bags, personal bag , or to put in your space at work. Keeps your lips moist
D I.
D I.

I love vaseline! Keeps my lips nice and moisturized and doesn't feel gross when i put it on!
Kayla D.
Kayla D.

These are awesome I can't believe I loved without them. You can use them for so many things
Marley B.
Marley B.

I love vaseline products, especially this mini version that is so convenient for on the go.
Maggie D.
Maggie D.

Perfect to in my purse, car, or desk! I love to use this for chapped lips or dry cuticles.
Alex M.
Alex M.
Gadsden, AL

I love the travel side Vaseline it can go every where with you and it is good for so much!
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Brooklyn, NY

Bless this product! I put it all over during winter! Especially on my super chapped lips.

Join Now