Add a Photo

Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!

A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc.
Photo (1)
ester l.
ester l.
Corcoran, CA

This is a really good product. To have in you're purse. To moisturize you're lips when you feel that they are dry
Carla P.
Carla P.
Winter Park, FL

Is practical because as it is small we can take it where we want and it moisturizes a lot, I like it very much.
Lyndsey M.
Lyndsey M.
Grimsby

Love it always have it with me in my bag, good for dry and cracked lips and it above used for a lot of thing.
Mia K.
Mia K.
houston, Texas

Because why wouldn't you love Vaseline? The ultimate classic go to product for your skin :-) forever a 5 star
jennifer c.
jennifer c.

Its hard for me to find any moisturizer that Will hydrate my skin it is great for using it as makeup remover
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
Mesa, AZ

Love this for my lips! Very moisturizing, and small enough for storage. Tons of uses, available everywhere!
Amazing for traveling. I use it as a make up remover and I've noticed a significant growth on my eyelashes.
Roxanna S.
Roxanna S.

I think everyone owns one of these little Vaseline.. I sure have like 2 of them and they come In very handy
tiyan C.
tiyan C.

I love to use Vaseline when taking my makeuo off an my dry lips😀also works wonders on your feet an skin...
Elisa H.
Elisa H.
Toronto

This is always in my purse! It's the perfect size to carry around and there are so many uses for Vaseline.

Join Now