BY VASELINE

A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Leah B.
Leah B.
Channahon, IL
Yes, this product is perfect for travel! The only problem I have with it is it will not give you moisture it will just lock in the moisture that is already there but it does keep your from capping!
Griselda A.
Griselda A.
Las Vegas, NV
It can be used for multiple things. It works great as a lip balm to moisturizer your lips and can also be used as a hand cream! It's a good moisturizer and I think it's a good two in one product.
Komal G.
Komal G.
vrginia
Is there anything about vaseline which you cant really do, i have my vaseline all the time in my bag. Its so effective for almost everything like moisturizing, chipped lips and cuticle treatment
Julianna J.
Julianna J.
Hvre De Grace, MD
Loveeeeeee Vaseline. Especially the mini ones! Anything miniature is a must! I always keep a mini Vaseline in my car! Now they are making flavored ones. My favorite is vanilla!
Karmen S.
Karmen S.
Scott
Vaseline is one of my favorite brands .Im never disappointed,always have nice packaging and products that truly moisturize my skin without being an overpriced item .you can find them at your drugstore and I would definitely buy many more products from this brand .
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.
Spartanburg, SC
I like this product quite a bit and would totally recommend it. To me this product is gentle. I love the tiny cute packaging. It can get a little pricey but not very bad. I think the only way of improvement would be that it gets a little goopy after a long time
Tina S.
Tina S.
New Haven, IN
I really like this for my lips however having to dip my finger in for application is not fun. I prefer a tube or squeeze bottle application.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Livonia , MI
Love!! My daughter gets bloody noses and we use Vaseline on the inside of her nose and they stop repeating!! Love it for moisturizing rough spots, elbows, knees!!
Sara M.
Sara M.
I keep this in my car or in my purse for whenever my lips need extra hydration. It works fast and does exactly what it's intended for. There is no fragrance and it's gentle. nice simple product. Great for use under lipsticks to keep hydrated all day.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Birmingham, AL
This is so convenient! Can be used to travel or to put in your purse. I have used Vaseline on cuts, burns, dry skin, and chapped lips. It works great every time. This little container has lasted me for almost a year.