Add a Photo

By VASELINE
A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc.
Photos (2)
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Deer Park , TX

I have this and the shae coacoa one as well. They're so cute and easy to travel with. So moisturizing too
Anna K.
Anna K.
Roxboro, NC

I love all Vaseline products because they have so many uses and they are especially great as a lip balm.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.

Absolutely love this! I have the mini one. I keep it in my purse at all times! Best chapstick ever! Lol
Elisua H.
Elisua H.
Las Vegas, NV

This is great to hydrate your lips, especially on the go. Fits perfectly in Jean pockets or bags. 10/10
Justice R.
Justice R.
Elk Grove , Ca

Love love love !!!!! This product is super moisturizing. My skin was really dry and now it's not !!!
Erica J.
Erica J.
heath springs

Pros: pocket size, moisturizing, not oily feeling, not sticky, can use daily

Cons: easy to lose
D I.
D I.

I love vaseline! Keeps my lips nice and moisturized and doesn't feel gross when i put it on!
Roseena P.
Roseena P.
NY

Perfect for baby bags, personal bag , or to put in your space at work. Keeps your lips moist
Kayla D.
Kayla D.

These are awesome I can't believe I loved without them. You can use them for so many things
Marley B.
Marley B.

I love vaseline products, especially this mini version that is so convenient for on the go.