BY VASELINE

A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Megan C.
Megan C.
This travel size is so awesome and really convenient. I love this product so much already so putting it in a smaller size for traveling or even just keeping it by me at night makes it so much easier than using the big tub of it when you only need it for something small like your lips.
Daniella U.
Daniella U.
norcross, Ga
Vaseline in general is already my go to for everything! I love the travel size cause it fits perfectly in my purse without taking up to much room. The price is great! I would defiantly recommend to everyone!
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Buena Park, CA
Although I am aware that there are special formulations for lips, nothing can beat classic Vaseline for lip care, in my book. Just a thin layer before bed leaves my lips soft and moisturized in the morning!
Crystalbell S.
Crystalbell S.
Philadelphia
It's vaseline. It has a ton of great uses. You can't really go wrong with good old Vaseline. It's a must have for just about any and everything!!!! It applies gently, and I would definitely recommend it!!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Gulfport, MS
I have this in every scent it comes in. The tiny tubs are absolutely precious and don't take up much room in your bag. Vaseline is a very trusted brand and has so many uses! This never fails as a lip balm.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Harrisburg, PA
Perfect size for on the go. I use it to keep my lips from chapping and also for that raw feeling on your nose and upper lip during a runny nose. This is very effective. I highly recommend this product.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
I have dry lips so nothing helps to hydrate, I bought this on Walmart just because and for the size, sooo cute! The price is ok, the packaging so mini but the perfect size for your tip of your finger.
Leah B.
Leah B.
Channahon, IL
Yes, this product is perfect for travel! The only problem I have with it is it will not give you moisture it will just lock in the moisture that is already there but it does keep your from capping!
Missy R.
Missy R.
Willits , Ca
Vaseline has very many uses & I love the travel size for on the go! I mostly use mine to make different colored lipsticks out of my eyeshadow :)
Griselda A.
Griselda A.
Las Vegas, NV
It can be used for multiple things. It works great as a lip balm to moisturizer your lips and can also be used as a hand cream! It's a good moisturizer and I think it's a good two in one product.