Add a Photo

By VASELINE
A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc.
Photos (2)
Denisse G.
Denisse G.
Oxnard, CA

I love this when i feel my lips chap and is also good to keep clean your recwnt piercing from getting infected...
ester l.
ester l.
Corcoran, CA

This is a really good product. To have in you're purse. To moisturize you're lips when you feel that they are dry
Carla P.
Carla P.
Winter Park, FL

Is practical because as it is small we can take it where we want and it moisturizes a lot, I like it very much.
Mia K.
Mia K.
houston, Texas

Because why wouldn't you love Vaseline? The ultimate classic go to product for your skin :-) forever a 5 star
jennifer c.
jennifer c.

Its hard for me to find any moisturizer that Will hydrate my skin it is great for using it as makeup remover
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
Mesa, AZ

Love this for my lips! Very moisturizing, and small enough for storage. Tons of uses, available everywhere!
Jasmin L.
Jasmin L.

Amazing for traveling. I use it as a make up remover and I've noticed a significant growth on my eyelashes.
Roxanna S.
Roxanna S.

I think everyone owns one of these little Vaseline.. I sure have like 2 of them and they come In very handy
tiyan C.
tiyan C.

I love to use Vaseline when taking my makeuo off an my dry lips😀also works wonders on your feet an skin...
Doreen M.
Doreen M.

Great for traveling. Always a go to must have in your bag-- whether it is for school, work, or traveling!

Join Now