Add a Photo

By VASELINE
A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc.
Photo (1)
Mia K.
Mia K.
houston, Texas

Because why wouldn't you love Vaseline? The ultimate classic go to product for your skin :-) forever a 5 star
jennifer c.
jennifer c.

Its hard for me to find any moisturizer that Will hydrate my skin it is great for using it as makeup remover
Amazing for traveling. I use it as a make up remover and I've noticed a significant growth on my eyelashes.
Roxanna S.
Roxanna S.

I think everyone owns one of these little Vaseline.. I sure have like 2 of them and they come In very handy
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
Mesa, AZ

Love this for my lips! Very moisturizing, and small enough for storage. Tons of uses, available everywhere!
tiyan C.
tiyan C.

I love to use Vaseline when taking my makeuo off an my dry lips😀also works wonders on your feet an skin...
Doreen M.
Doreen M.

Great for traveling. Always a go to must have in your bag-- whether it is for school, work, or traveling!
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Deer Park, TX

I have this and the shae coacoa one as well. They're so cute and easy to travel with. So moisturizing too
Anna K.
Anna K.
Roxboro, NC

I love all Vaseline products because they have so many uses and they are especially great as a lip balm.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.

Absolutely love this! I have the mini one. I keep it in my purse at all times! Best chapstick ever! Lol

Join Now