BY VASELINE

A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Parker T.
Parker T.
This product is wonderful! You can use it for dry patches of skin, making lipstick, and so much other things. Having a miniature size makes it so easy to put in your clutch and he on your way. A smaller size helps with daily carry also
Claire W.
Claire W.
Omaha, NE
Love this compact size! So useful! I use it for chapped lips, cracked winter hands and any cuts and scrapes. Handy in the travel size and bonus that it can be taken on a plane and fits in any size purse!
April G.
April G.
Fontana , CA
Very good product especially of it being a mini. You can take on the go with you for traveling or even to keep in your car or purse. I use for my lips to moisturize sometimes. I would definitely buy again
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Me encanta usar esto en las noches. Es muy bueno para colocarlo debajo De los ojos, es decir, si tienes ojeras esto ayuda a refrescar tu piel e hidratarla.
Lily P.
Lily P.
Leeper, PA
I used this on my nose when I was sick, to help with the rawness from blowing my nose. It works wonders. Not only that, but is an amazing lip moisturizer.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
I love these little baby Vaselines. They're perfect to throw in your purse and I even keep one on my desk at work to keep my lips hydrated and soft all day.
Fernanda B.
Fernanda B.
pomona, CA
Amo usar este producto en mis labios, ayuda a hidratarlos al instante dejándolos suaves, al mismo tiempo me ayuda a cuidarlos de la resequedad y del sol.
Joice M.
Joice M.
Cypress, TX
I have been use Vaseline for over 15 year, it's a tô go lotion. It has many uses for me like chapped lips, dry hands and feet, I also use as body moisturizer. Iam so in love with this mini Vaseline that I use in my mini clutch.
amanda f.
amanda f.
Vaseline is good for so many things and I love the travel size to carry when I'm on the go. Especially in the winter and my skin needs the extra protection
Vaseline was really helpful before but now that it's in this compact form I can take it with me places. I really like this product. Sometimes u put it on my lips when they get chapped. You can also put it on stuck zippers