Add a Photo

Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!

A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc.
Photo (1)
Carrie W.
Carrie W.
Oklahoma City, OK

I love having this handy thing in my purse at all times. Mostly after I eat or drink something, it keeps my lips smooth and moist!
McKayla K.
McKayla K.

This product is great for keeping your lips moist. It is a good product, but the moisture doesn't last as long as I'd like it to.
mia v.
mia v.
Dubrovnik

I like vaseline. It is so moisturize. I would like to have this size one because I am traveling a los so I defently need it. :-)
Bethany H.
Bethany H.

Great stuff! I use this every night before bed as part of my skin care routine. It's a big help for chapped lips in the winter
Pooja D.
Pooja D.
Sacramento, CA

I cannot imagin my life without vaseline. This is amazing product. I use this for keeping my dry under eye area moist too.
Carmen B.
Carmen B.
Vancouver, WA

I love these little Vaseline cases!!! Every scent! They are so moisturizing and smell so good. They last a long time too
Lee M.
Lee M.
Ronkonkoma, NY

Love this.... however if not closed properly it can get real messy. Wish they would change the packaging just a little
Lexi L.
Lexi L.

Perfect for traveling or just to have in your purse :) also lasts me forever so there's really no need for a big one
Karla S.
Karla S.
Orem, UT

Love this product, I like how it keeps my lips moisturized and how the container is small that it fits in my purse.
Denisse G.
Denisse G.
Oxnard, CA

I love this when i feel my lips chap and is also good to keep clean your recwnt piercing from getting infected...

Join Now