Add a Photo

Mini Vaseline! Case of 48 - So Cute! Travel Size!

A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc.
Photo (1)
Koya M.
Koya M.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Everyone knows about the tried and true, ride or die, hold you down strength of petroleum jelly. It has been a staple in American households for decades. Vaseline has really cornered the market on providing us with quality petroleum jelly. Recently, they've implemented a worldwide initiative to spread care in the form of petroleum jelly to third world countries and impoverished nations. I don't have to tell you what it's used for (basically EVERYTHING) and I won't try to convince you to purchase it. This review is basically praise for a job well done on one of the most popular products known to man. 10/10
vipasha s.
vipasha s.
Delhi

This prouduct does everything that it promises of doing that is moisturising and hydrating the skin and also making it healthy. I applied it on my lips when they were chapped , on my feet, on my elbows every night to have healthier looking skin. One exceptionally superb use that I found out was when you leave it overnight on your eyelashes , it actually makes them grow longer and thicker and if not these then definitely stronger. An amazing prouduct to use and review.
Anastasia J.
Anastasia J.

Amazing product! I also have a bigger size for me to use at night. Cold days leaves my skin,especially my hand, and lips very dry. Using this product has really made a difference with my skin. It leaves my skin moisturize and very smooth. It makes me want to touch my hand and my lips all day long. Werid but the product works. Travel size has really worked me; whenever I feel my lips dry I apply and it's good to go. Perfect size to give someone as a gift.
I have use and love this product. My 6 year old son has very dry lips during the winter and also lost his two front teeth which made his lips crack so bad this winter . I tied Carmax it burnt his lips i tried chap stick it was not moist enough... But this product is very gentle on his lips and adds soooo much moisture to his lips. My mother also has a cold sore and this product cleared it right up within a week!! I give this 5 stars
Ashley I.
Ashley I.
Sweetwater, TN

Love this small size! Very easily fits into your travel or make up bag. I use Vaseline not only for my lips but for dry skin, especially around my nose in the winter when it gets very dried out from using lots of tissues. I also use it to remove eye makeup sometimes, especially when traveling and I need to cut down on taking a product for every thing and need products that can have multiple uses/ purposes.
Riya L.
Riya L.
Birmingham

I've been using this product, ever since I can remember! I suffer from very bad dry skin. You know that type of dry skin, where its all flakey and crusty and sooooo disgusting? Yeah, that's what I have. I apply Vaseline as much as I can, before I go bed, before I wear any Lipsticks or anything. This leaves my lips smooth and flake free! :)
Kay M.
Kay M.

I LOVE THESE LIP BALMS! They are so tiny and convenient for anyone of the go. My favorite is the cocoa butter lip balm the smell is amazing and my lips are so moist. The price is better than a lot of other name brand balms and it's definitely worth it! I use this every single night before bed so my lips don't dry out in mu sleep
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.

This is such a good lip prep for matte lipstick. I have the Rose one and I love it so much. I put it on my lips before bed to help keep moisture in overnight. It reminds me of that Rose salve my mom used to put on me when I was little. I gave one to my sister and mom. They've already used theirs all up. Time to buy some more! 🙂
Cheyanne T.
Cheyanne T.

These are so convenient to have. They are tiny and compact, which makes them nice for travel. I have one in my purse and in the diaper bag for on the go. I think they are nice for everyone to have on hand when they are on the go since Vaseline can be used for so many different things! They are inexpensive as well.
Silvia P.
Silvia P.
Niles, IL

I love these minis! I carry one in each of my purses. They're an essential during the dry and cold winter months. I apply this on my lips and also on any dry patches. It's very gentle and does the trick every time! I can't see myself not buying this over and over again! Plus the package is so stinking cute!!

Join Now