Add a Photo

By VASELINE
A case of 48 individually packaged mini Vaseline containers. Great for the purse, pocket, travel, kids etc.
Photos (2)
maría f.
maría f.
Miami

The best thing you could do is to keep Vaseline on your purse or in our emergency kit? Wanna know why? Because it has soooo many benefits;
1.- You can add sugar to it and exfoliate your lips.
2.- you can put them on your feet put socks on and go to sleep and the next day they'll be extremely softy
3.- you can make hair grow in small amounts! (Eyebrows or eyelashes) add it with a little brush or fingers if needed and leave it all night clean it next day and keep doing it for 1 to 2 months for them to grow!
3.- it makes perfume last longer! Put a little of it on your neck arms or whenever you are going to put perfume, add then the perfume and that's it! A hack for more smell in least times!
4.- the normal use people gives it to lubricate or soft areas. :)

If you can, please like this post!:)
Koya M.
Koya M.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Everyone knows about the tried and true, ride or die, hold you down strength of petroleum jelly. It has been a staple in American households for decades. Vaseline has really cornered the market on providing us with quality petroleum jelly. Recently, they've implemented a worldwide initiative to spread care in the form of petroleum jelly to third world countries and impoverished nations. I don't have to tell you what it's used for (basically EVERYTHING) and I won't try to convince you to purchase it. This review is basically praise for a job well done on one of the most popular products known to man. 10/10
Anastasia J.
Anastasia J.

Amazing product! I also have a bigger size for me to use at night. Cold days leaves my skin,especially my hand, and lips very dry. Using this product has really made a difference with my skin. It leaves my skin moisturize and very smooth. It makes me want to touch my hand and my lips all day long. Werid but the product works. Travel size has really worked me; whenever I feel my lips dry I apply and it's good to go. Perfect size to give someone as a gift.
Daiane N.
Daiane N.
Dayton, OH

I love this Vaseline, after shave I always use that to refresh my legs. Is effective for you use in your legs, under arms, also in your skin. When it's cold you can use in your lips too. Because the Vaseline protect your skin. Believe me this is a good product and brand. Very easy to use, very cheap the small size. You can find in target, Walmart, drugstores, also it's different sizes you can find too. Try this Vaseline in your skin!
I have use and love this product. My 6 year old son has very dry lips during the winter and also lost his two front teeth which made his lips crack so bad this winter . I tied Carmax it burnt his lips i tried chap stick it was not moist enough... But this product is very gentle on his lips and adds soooo much moisture to his lips. My mother also has a cold sore and this product cleared it right up within a week!! I give this 5 stars
Ashley I.
Ashley I.
Sweetwater, TN

Love this small size! Very easily fits into your travel or make up bag. I use Vaseline not only for my lips but for dry skin, especially around my nose in the winter when it gets very dried out from using lots of tissues. I also use it to remove eye makeup sometimes, especially when traveling and I need to cut down on taking a product for every thing and need products that can have multiple uses/ purposes.
Kay M.
Kay M.

I LOVE THESE LIP BALMS! They are so tiny and convenient for anyone of the go. My favorite is the cocoa butter lip balm the smell is amazing and my lips are so moist. The price is better than a lot of other name brand balms and it's definitely worth it! I use this every single night before bed so my lips don't dry out in mu sleep
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.

This is such a good lip prep for matte lipstick. I have the Rose one and I love it so much. I put it on my lips before bed to help keep moisture in overnight. It reminds me of that Rose salve my mom used to put on me when I was little. I gave one to my sister and mom. They've already used theirs all up. Time to buy some more! 🙂
Cheyanne T.
Cheyanne T.

These are so convenient to have. They are tiny and compact, which makes them nice for travel. I have one in my purse and in the diaper bag for on the go. I think they are nice for everyone to have on hand when they are on the go since Vaseline can be used for so many different things! They are inexpensive as well.
Silvia P.
Silvia P.
Niles, IL

I love these minis! I carry one in each of my purses. They're an essential during the dry and cold winter months. I apply this on my lips and also on any dry patches. It's very gentle and does the trick every time! I can't see myself not buying this over and over again! Plus the package is so stinking cute!!