Mini Teddy Grahams Honey uploaded by Heather F.

BY TEDDY GRAHAMS

• Am I the only one that puts peanut butter between them to make mi...1 Answers
  • Anyone else eat these a lot as a kid?16 Answers
  • Which store sells this???14 Answers
Allexie B.
Hoboken, NJ
These are great! They are reasonably priced and good in comparison to other unhealthier cookie options. They are great for kids and come in different flavors. There are no nuts so it is good for families with nut allergies. I like to use these with sweet dips like frosting in order to dip with. These can be purchased at most food stores so it is definitely convenient. The resealable bag is perfect for car rides and keeping the cookies fresh!
Ashlee M.
Harpursville, NY
So I usually snack on these when I want a easy snack when I'm at work and don't want to make a mess I love these just wish they would make a bigger box inusally buy my box at my local grocery store it's probably jot the healthiest but it's yummy I do reccomend it to anyone who wants a good snack
Lauren L.
Nashville, TN
YUM YUM YUM YUM, these are a favorite for adults and kids alike. I keep these at my work desk, they're so tasty and satisfying for a sugar craving while not being extremely unhealthy for you. I love these cookies and they're so cute to look at and eat!
Kristin A.
These do not last long in my house. Everyone eats them. My kids love to have teddy graham at snack time. Honey is there favorite and we buy Cinnamon to mix it up a little. I love that they are a softer type cookie.
candice d.
Oakley, CA
I carry these in the diaper bag. This bag is great for on the go or in the house. It fits perfectly in my purse or a backpack! My son loves these. They're an easy quick something to give to him when I'm busy or when we are out and he needs a little something to hold him over.
Mulsa M.
I could snack on these lil guys forever! At first I just bought a bag for nostalgia reasons but after that I fell back in love with them! And you can't beat a tasty snack that's also super adorable, right?!
Mary A.
These were so cute and yummy as a young child, but after a while they started to taste weird/different. I'm not sure if the change of flavor had anything to do with me growing up or the manufacturer changing its recipe. Either way, when they were appealing to me they were a MUST HAVE in my parents' pantry 🤗
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
When Teddy Grahams first came out, they were the latest and greatest in snacking. In reality, they are just animal crackers made from graham cracker dough. That doesn't take away from how delicious they taste though. They seem to have a shiny coating of what I think is just sugar, which is a little different.
Missy A.
barbourville, KY
A must have especially for road trip and also to keep in pantry. It is a great snack for your kids when they get home from school and also to take to park or hiking. It is sweet and just pop them in your mouth and keep on going. I love the honey grahams and of course the little teddy bear shape!
Audrey A.
Shelby twp , MI
I love these so much! They are a great snack for on the go or at home! They come in a convenient resealable bag which is great. I also love the chocolate ones too. They probably aren't the healthiest thing but still good. They are a good snack for kids to eat on the go as well!
Maria M.
Anyone else eat these a lot as a kid?
Angela  C.
china spring , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Which store sells this???
Daisy G.
Los angeles, CA
Would love to know where they sell these?
Alyssa V.
Are these avaliable in the Midwest? It seems I've looked everywhere but can't find them :-(
Vittoria B.