Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
When Teddy Grahams first came out, they were the latest and greatest in snacking. In reality, they are just animal crackers made from graham cracker dough. That doesn't take away from how delicious they taste though. They seem to have a shiny coating of what I think is just sugar, which is a little different.
Mary A.
Mary A.
These were so cute and yummy as a young child, but after a while they started to taste weird/different. I'm not sure if the change of flavor had anything to do with me growing up or the manufacturer changing its recipe. Either way, when they were appealing to me they were a MUST HAVE in my parents' pantry 🤗
Missy A.
Missy A.
Barbourville, KY
A must have especially for road trip and also to keep in pantry. It is a great snack for your kids when they get home from school and also to take to park or hiking. It is sweet and just pop them in your mouth and keep on going. I love the honey grahams and of course the little teddy bear shape!
Christina D.
Christina D.
Holly, MI
My son love these teddy grams for a snack. This has the right sweetness.. It's not too sweet and not too blan. The price I paid was roughly 2.49, and deign salty worth it. These bags are easy to just pack up and travel with, especially if your going to the zoo or watching a game.
Audrey A.
Audrey A.
Shelby Twp, MI
I love these so much! They are a great snack for on the go or at home! They come in a convenient resealable bag which is great. I also love the chocolate ones too. They probably aren't the healthiest thing but still good. They are a good snack for kids to eat on the go as well!
Alexys L.
Alexys L.
I was recently visiting my nephew, and I happened to come across some of these yummy Mini Teddy Grahams! They are amazing! I ended up eating way too many because I could not stop myself. My nephew and I watched cartoons and enjoyed these together! They are delicious!
Caitlyn C.
Caitlyn C.
Brandon, FL
Dec. 13, 2016, 9:45 p.m.
Review for: Snack Packs Mini Teddy Grahams Honey 5.2 oz; 144 g
Who can ever forget Teddy Grahams? The best snack for me when I was a little girl! I use to eat these by the handful, and I loved to snack on them till this day! Perfectly sweet, not too bland, and since their mini, I eat as much as I want without feeling guilty!
Erin J.
Erin J.
Brighton, CO
These are my favorite treat to take to the beach. They taste like graham crackers, but are much easier to eat. They are easy to pack in the box, but also work well in snack sized bags or containers. I would totally recommend to anyone - young or old.
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
I love these snacks. Kids love them, and I love them too haha. They are great for long car rides or days at the beach. Also a great way to get that honey graham taste without having to lug around big messy graham crackers! Love these.
Kristin A.
Kristin A.
Jan. 3, 2017, 1:38 p.m.
Review for: Snack Packs Mini Teddy Grahams Honey 5.2 oz; 144 g
These do not last long in my house. Everyone eats them. My kids love to have teddy graham at snack time. Honey is there favorite and we buy Cinnamon to mix it up a little. I love that they are a softer type cookie.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Anyone else eat these a lot as a kid?
Angela  C.
Angela C.
china spring , TX
Which store sells this???
daisy g.
daisy g.
Los Angeles, CA
Would love to know where they sell these?
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
Are these avaliable in the Midwest? It seems I've looked everywhere but can't find them :-(
Vittoria B.